A Secret Behind Those Eyes

Falling In Love Was Never This Complicated

"Psst Joon.. Joon.. wake up you lazy bum" Dahyun whispered to Joon who was resting his head on the desk and snoring.

Scared that Joon might get caught, she shook him once more. But to her disappointment, The teacher noticed. And he looks reeeeally pissed.

"Song Joon answer this question" The teacher dramatically turned around and slammed the ruler hard on the board, causing everyone to jump from their seats.

Dahyun saw Joon shot his head up with wide eyes, really startled. Dahyun chuckled at her brother's reaction.

"SONG JOON ANSWER THIS QUESTION OR ELSE" The teacher roared, threatening him, earning giggles from everyone.

"uhhh..." He, Joon, stared blankly at the board keeping his mouth open letting the imaginary flies fly inside.

"WRONG" The teacher again slammed the ruler on the board causing everyone to jump again. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? YOU NEVER SLEEP IN MY CLASS" Said the teacher who cried, massaging his temples.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee, but i stayed up all night trying to solve this Math problem and i couldn't sleep afterwards.." Joon rubbed his sleepy eyes and straighten himself up.

"EVEN SO, THAT'S NOT A GOOD REASON FOR YOU TO-"

The bell rang, saving Joon from Mr. Lee's wrath!

"I SWEAR MR. SONG JUST THIS ONCE" The teacher stormed off.

Drama queen.

"Did you really stay up all night and solve a Math problem?" Dahyun suspeciously raised her brows questioning her brother.

"Yes and no" He replied back yawning and rubbing his heavy eyelids.

"......"

"I finished solving that math problem and it took me almost two hours and i stayed up all night because i couldn't sleep and now i just want to lay on the floor and sleep and never wake up" He mumbled cutely earning a smack in the head from Dahyun.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He roared and flicked her forehead making her pout.

"Dahyun!"

Dahyun turned around to the source of the voice and saw Daehyun waiting for her by the door, waving.

"I'm coming" She grinned and walked to him when a hand held her wrist, forcing her to turn around.

"Yes oppa?" She looked down to Joon who is still half-asleep.

"Who's that, Tokki?" He nodded towards Daehyun.

"That's Jung Daehyun, one of the new transfer students" She happily beamed. "We became friends yesterday! now i really have to go" She planted a wet kiss on his cheek and turned around, running to the door to walk with Daehyun to their next class.

"You're the only one who share Biology class with me?" Dahyun asked Daehyun as they walked along down the hallway to their class.

"Me and Jongup" He smiled.

Dahyun's heart bounced up and down just by the mention of his name.

"By the way, i know this doesn't concern me but.. Who's the guy back at the classroom who you were talking to" He shyly asked, looking ahead.

She gently elbowed him and wiggled her brows. "I sense some jelousy" She jokingly , really enjoying his red beet cheeks.

"It's not that.. I was just asking, really" He laughed heartily and she just realised how cute his laugh is until she, herself, started to blush.

"That's just my brother" She sweetly smiled and tried hard to not blush again.

When both of them arrived at the classroom, students were already scattered everywhere, Dahyun noticed Jongup uncomfortably shifting in his chair as he tried his best to avoid the fangirls girls surrounding him.

She frowned, glancing at Daehyun and froze in her spot.

The kind Daehyun who has gentle eyes and a smile always tugged on his lips is now.. The opposite

His brows are pinched together, his smile faded, his calm expression is now replaced with anger, his eyes are now filled with nothing but darkness. She also noticed he keeps clenching and unclenching his fists.

What's wrong with him..

Dahyun once more turned her attention to Jongup who was trying to escape all those ty giggles and laughs. His face also carried that same expression as Daehyun.. Not anger, not sadness, but...

Hurt?

"Don't worry, i got this" Daehyun surprisely looked down at Dahyun not uttering a word.

She took a deep breath and slowly walked to Jongup's desk that was surrounded by ty fangirls girls.

Gently pushing everyone away she reached Jongup's desk and met his eyes.

Her heart winced in pain when she saw his sad eyes.

His eyes were pleading for help.

"Excuse me, but my friend here doesn't like a lot of people surrounding him, can you please move away?" She asked as innocently as she can.

Some of them glared daggers at her while others did as what they were told.

After asking so much and earning hate comments and all, they eventually left him alone.

Releasing a long sigh, Dahyun crouched down, the same height as the table.

"Are you okay?" She looked straight into his eyes, finding it hard to concentrate on anything else.

Jongup slowly nodded, finding himself staring at her big round chocolate eyes.

"Dahyun.."

She tore her eyes away and looked up at Daehyun who was staring at her.

"Thank you..." His eyes softened and his smile reappeared on his lips again.

Seeing the kind Daehyun back, Dahyun broke into a huge grin and nodded happily at both Jongup and Daehyun, regaining her cheerful self once more.

 


 

"You guys can sit on any table, i won't join today, sorry" Dahyun bowed to BAP because that's what they like to call theirselfs which she has no idea why.

"It's okay Dahyun, we'll see you later?" Youngjae smiled down to her and ruffled her hair, making her blow her fringe away and chuckle before waving and running away from them.

 

Running quickly, Dahyun ran inside the cafeteria and suddenly stop in front of EXO's table, earning everyone's attention as they started frowning. 

Suprised at their reaction, she raised her brows. "Did i do something wrong?" She eyed every single one of them.

"YES" They all roared, catching everyone's attention, but they didn't seem to care and continued being angry.

"Wow! Wow! What did i do?" Placing her hands on her waist she also frowned.

"You have been hanging around the new students and not us!" Xiumin shot.

"Well i'm sorry if i'm trying to be kind towards new students! And they don't know anything and they have no friends!" She shot back.

"Traitor" She heard Chen mumble under his breath.

"Excuse me?" You glared at Chen. "Traitor? I don't see anything wrong with helping people" Dahyun scoffed.

After a long argument about something so stupid, Dahyun eye's teared, taking everyone by surprise.

"I'm sorry" She lowered her head as she started sniffling.

Everyone shot up from their chairs and took her for a group hug. They stopped hearing her sniffles and instead, she laughed lightly, causing everyone to break into a big smile.

Joon, the last one to arrive, saw what was going on and had no idea what was going on when he saw the whole EXO gang hugging his sister.

"Hey HEY SHE'S MINE!" He stormed towards them and pulled Dahyun away from them, taking her between his arms.

"What happened?" He asked her, glaring at everyone who they shamely lowered their head.

"Nothing oppa, just a little misunderstanding" She cuddled closer to his embrace and smiled.

Joon made a i-got-my-eyes-on-you sign to EXO and they all sat back on their chairs, kind of scared of Joon who can be the bad guy when it comes to his sister being hurt.

"Maybe you guys should meet BAP!" Dahyun suggested as she and Joon sat down next to each other.

"No way"

"Not even in the after life"

"I rather be buried under this ground"

"I'll choke on food instead of meeting them, thank you very much"

"I dislike them"

"They seek attention by their appearance"

"I agree with Chanyeol"

"I'm sorry"

"Who's BAP?"

"I don't make friends with mean people"

Dahyun scoffed at the last comment she heard.

"Maybe next time"

"Luhan hyung, do you want my soda? I don't like it"

"Sure Sehunnie"

She couldn't help but beam at HunHan. They look cuter than couples on television.

"Come on guys, they're not bad.. They are really nice, their appearance is just a little scary but deep down they're so sweet!" She pouted cutely and pulled the puppy eyes card.

"...................."

"Please?" She widened her puppy eyes.

"............................"

"............................"

"............................"

"............................"

"....................NO!"

Everyone disagreed in unison and went back to eating their meal.

Letting out a low growl, she glanced back and saw BAP sitting together, smiling and laughing.

Dahyun let out a knowing smile, seeing them happy actually makes her happy.

Just when she looked back at their table, her eyes met a pair of gorgeous eyes.

When she saw the owner of those pleasant eyes she quickly pinked and turned around, stuffing her face in her lunch, trying to hide her dark red cheeks. Her heart jumped nearly everywhere inside her ribcage. It went wild. Just like her mind.

Damn those eyes...

 

(A/N): NEW CHAPTER BUT no poster i know :< hopefully it will finish soon so all of you can see it !

do you guys think daehyun loves dahyun? what was it that jongup had those hurt eyes when girl were all over them and daehyun having that dark side of him?

what happened in the past? D:

im so dramatic /bricked hard/

well i hope you like this chapter !

PANDA HUG TO THOSE 2 WHO SUBSCRIBED NVFINGVTH THANK YOUUU LOVE YOU !