Transfer Students

Falling In Love Was Never This Complicated

"Dahyun? Dahyun! wake up you are late for school! don't be annoying and wake up" Joon gently shook his sleepy sister, trying to wake her up.

"Five more minutes... oppa..." She grumply mumbled to her warm pillow not wanting to move an inch.

He sighed, knowing she won't wake up. "If you said so" Holding the ends of her blanket, he tossed her over the floor, earning a loud hiss from the younger one.

"Now change and go down to eat your breakfast" Smiling innocently, he ruffled her hair and left the room, leaving her on the floor.

*Ugh school... yeppie* She got off of the floor, rubbing her sour bottom. Yawning, she walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower and prepare for the first day of school.

"BREAKFAST IS GETTING COLD! GET YOUR LAZY OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" She heard Joon scream from the kitchen, obviously pissed about her being late.

Lazily walking down the stairs, she headed to the kitchen and slumped on one of the kitchen's chair.

"Good morning, Tokki!" Her brother smiled down to her, placing her breakfast in front of her and walk around the square table, sitting across facing her.

"Good morning" Dahyun grumbly answered him, making him pout.

"Smile please? Don't be so grumpy okay? Don't make oppa upset" He pulled the cutest face expression that she can never resist.

"Okay oppa, just for you" She broke out into a huge grin not wanting to upset her brother.

Minutes passed and the two of them ate in silence, not wanting to talk while eating.

After Dahyun finished she pushed away the plate and let out a breath of satisfaction. She eyed Joon who was still eating his breakfast as slow as a turtle.

"Aren't we late for school?"

"No, just wanted you to eat breakfast with me"

"Seriously..."

Joon finished his breakfast and quickly took the empty plates and placed them in the sink to wash later when he returns from school.

"Come on or we really will be late" Joon dragged Dahyun out of the house and locked the door, walking to the bus stop.

 


 

After 10 minutes in the bus it finally stopped in front of the school, Dahyun and Joon both got off the bus and walked inside the school's gate only to be welcomed by Joon's fangirls squealing and screaming. Flinching by the sound, Dahyun covered her ears and rolled her eyes at every year's problem,

Fangirl's squeal and scream wherever Joon is.

Joon noticed she's annoyed by the sound of his fangirls and poked her puffy cheeks, telling her to go and he'll catch up.

*Attention seeker* She rolled her eyes at him but smiled. "Okay" she nodded and walked away into the school.

While she was walking, minding her business, a pair of hands covered her eyes, making her forcefully stop.

"Guess who" A low seductive voice whispered close to her ears.

Rolling her eyes her smile widened by the minute as she guessed the mysterious guy.

"Hi Chanyeol" And her guess was right.

Chanyeol removed his hands, defeated.

She grinned, amused as Chanyeol started pouting and telling her how did she know it was him.

"It's easy, you're low voice is uniqe" She pointed out ruffling his hair.

He pouted even more and earned a small laugh from her.

"Where's everyone by the way?" She asked Chanyeol as she took a look behind him to see if the rest were there, but they weren't.

"They're in their classes i guess" He simply shrugged. "By the way, i have most of the classes with you" He flashed his trademark grin, revealing his wide grin and one eye that twitches uncontrollably.

"Great!" She clapped her hands happily and started walking to her class.

"Wait!" Chanyeol walked after her since he shares most of the classes with her.

When the two of them arrived together, Dahyun entered the room and saw everyone either chatting, drawing on their notebooks or just staring out the window. She started to scan the room for any familiar faces. And she successfully spotted some.

Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, and Kai started waving at her direction, Mouthing her to come. She happily waved back and walked to their desks.

"Hi guys!" She hugged them all and had the biggest smile tugged on her lips showing off her puffed cheeks.

"How's our little princess?" Baekhyun ruffled her hair, pinching her cheeks.

"I'm great, happy to see you all!" She cutely hugged Chen's arm, earning a chuckle from him.

They all started talking about what they did and how much they had fun when suddenly..

"Did you hear the news?" One of their classmates told her friend.

"What news?" Her friend leaned closer to listen.

"There's these new transfer students from Japan, i heard they all came together to study abroad, i think they're six hot guys!" She finished her sentence with a giggle, Making her friend squeak with delight.

*Transfer students? We didn't have a transer student in like three years* Dahyun thought to herself.

"Hey guys!" Dahyun interrupted Baekhyun and Lay kindly, earning all of their attention.

"Yeah?" Kai looked at Dahyun.

"Did you guys hear about the news? About the new transfer students? Is it true?" She widened her eyes, happy to meet new people.

"It's all over the school so i think it's true" Chanyeol nodded, resting his chin on his crossed arms.

Nodding, she went to her desk and sat, facing the front as the teacher came in, standing behind his desk.

"Kids, today we have a new transfer student, he came all the way from Japan and he's a good student, Please be nice to him and don't bother him like you usually bother the new students" The teacher's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, earning giggles and chuckles from the class. "That's why we never have transfer students" He face palmed. Dahyun just sat there and smiled, waiting for the new student to enter the class.

"Please come in" The teacher faced the door and a not so tall and not so short guy walked inside. As soon as he faced the student, she felt everyone Tense, Even her. His eyes were scary, his appearance is frighening and just... chiling?

*Wow... His eyes are spo-*

"Bang Yongguk" Was all he said.

*Bang Yongguk? .. Yongguk.. Tough name* Dahyun raised her brows, amused.

"Well, Bang Yongguk, take s seat next to Song Dahyun" The teacher pointed at the desk next to her's and turned around, facing the blackboard and started the lesson.

When the new student.. Yongguk? walked to his desk, everyone held their breaths, not sure why but they did. His eyes met Dahyun's and a small smile escaped her lips as she looked at his scary eyes.

After what seemed for a 5 long seconds he tore his eyes away from hers and sat on his desk, not giving a about her.

Dahyun pouted. *Is he moody today or is that just his attitude?* She thought sadly to Herself.

Finally, the bell rang signalling the first period had finished.

Everyone just shove their stuff in their bags and ran out of class, while Dahyun were still writing something down.

She told the guys to just go ahead because she still had some things to write down. After she finished she closed the notebook and looked around the room. To her surprise, the new student was sitting there, writing something down on his notebook.

Just when she started putting her things in her bag he pushed the chair back and got up, walking out of class. Dahyun blinked, quickly got up and quickly left the room to go to her next class.

What seemed like forever, the bell finally rang, signalling it's lunch break.

Dahyun was walking down the hallway when she saw Joon stuffing his books in his locker.

"OPPA!" She happily bounced to her brother, startling him.

"AH! Tokki you scared me" He placed a hand on his beating heart, obviously surprised.

"Are you going to the cafeteria?" She asked him as he closed his locker's door and nodded.

She was about to walk with him to the cafeteria when she noticed Yongguk with five other new faces, she guessed it was maybe his friends who also transferred here.

Dahyun looked closely and saw they were all as scary as Yongguk. *Does being scary runs in the family's blood?* She chuckled at her own joke.

Joon raised his eyebrow suspeciously. "What's going on?" He asked, you quickly smiled and shook your head. "Nothing, just go, i have something to do" He nodded and walked away.

You approached the six new students who looked like lost puppies.

Scary. Lost puppies...

"Hello" She bowed politely and waved her hand.

"Are you all.. The new students? Need any help?" She asked, making sure she's not annoying.

"Yeah, we are kind of lost.." One of them, who carried a weird accent. *Busan?* You thought.

"I can help you, i'm Song Dahyun by the way, nice to meet you" She smiled, stretching out her hand.

"Jung DaeHyun, nice to meet you too Dahyun, thank you for helping us" He kindly shook her hand and smiled.

*Damn dats cute and he's not really scary* She nodded.

"This is Youngjae" He pointed at the one next to him who looks like a squirrel.

"Yoo YoungJae, nice meeting you Dahyun" A small smile formed his lips, enough to widen her smile.

"That is Bang YongGuk" Daehyun Pointed a finger on Yongguk.

The two of them met eyes again. Staring at each other for less than a second, she broke out into a smile.

"Nice to meet you YongGuk" She bowed and straighten herself once more, earning a small nod and a smile, making her happier knowing he smiled back to her, even if it is a small one.

"This is Kim HimChan" Youngjae she guessed pointed at a blonde one with such a white perfect skin and small but deep, sincere eyes.

Speaking of a blonde Himchan? Dahyun just noticed they all had light blonde hair, except one of them who has a little blue on his fringe

"And this is the maknae, Choi Junhong" Ah, so that's the kid with the little blue on his fringe, ohmygod he's so freaking tall... is he really the maknae?...

"Hello Junhong" She grinned and he smiled.

"And the last one is Moon Jongup" Youngjae pointed to the left, she turned her head to the left and her heart skipped a beat.

In front of her is the most handsome looking human ever.

Her mind dazed as she kept staring at the person infront of her.

He has the most beautiful eyes, perfect smile,  perfect body and he looked kind of perfect.

Realizing she was staring at him she quickly snapped and bowed, hiding her red cheeks.

"Nice to meet you Jongup" She tried to not stutter and she successeded. She mentally danced her victory dance and face palmed.

"Hey.." Wa all he said.

Not much of a talker?

"Want me guys to show you around?" She kindly offered

"No, maybe you're busy" Youngjae.. yup Youngjae choose his words carefully as he looked at the others.

"Are you kidding me?" She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, tapping her shoe on the floor. "Why would i be busy? I really would like to show you all around" She huffed and puffed.

They all looked at her, amused at how friendly she is.

"Okay then, i guess you can show us around" Daehyun smiled making her smile back.

 


 

After showing them around, Dahyun told them about some of the students and how they act towards the others and things like that, also she told them about the queenka and kingka and how they act so mature while they think like a two year old kid.

The bell's loud ring echoed throughout the hall and startled Dahyun, making her jump from her place.

"DAMMIT NOT AGAIN" She placed a hand on her poor little startled heart.

The other's laughed, only Yongguk and Himchan standing there, smiling.

Now she became their friend and she's happy about that.

"I guess i showed you guys everything?" She grinned widely, the other's are surprised she didn't tore a muscle yet.

"Yeah, thanks again for that Dahyun, we really appreciate it, a lot" Youngjae smiled and checked his schedule.

"Hey Dahyun what subject do you gave next?" Youngjae asked, scanning his paper.

"It's History i guess" She mental checked her schedule and nodded. "Yup, it's History"

"Me, Yongguk, you and Junhong have the same class" He smiled widely showing her his schedule.

"What about you guys?" Junhong asked the other 3.

"We have English" Himchan Checked his schedule and nodded.

"Wah! That's awesome! I can spend more time with you guys! And i hope i have classes with the three of you!" She clapped whole heartily then pouted and faked a sniffle.

"I think we should go" Yongguk said in his low husky voice.

Damn Yongguk.

"Right!" Dahyun nodded and waved at the others who already left.

Before turning around and walk the other direction she took a last glance at Jongup's back.

Why is she having this weird feeling in her chest? Is it because it's hot in here? Maybe it is..

And with that thought she shook her head and followed the others to their next period.

 


 

Finally, school finished and it's time to go home already, Dahyun couldn't wait to go home and just throw herself at the bed.

Today, she spend a lot of time with the six new students, she became their friend so easily and quickly, she thought they would be mean and selfish, but just like they said;

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

She happily walked to the school's gate, waiting for Joon when suddenly she heard squealing and screaming.

*He's here* She sighed and turned around to face the gate and look at Joon, who's running like a maniac far away from his fangirls.

"LET'S GO. NOW." He quickly grabbed her wrist and dashed to the bus stop, jumping inside the first bus he saw.

"Oppa's famous" Dahyun snickered loudly enough for him to hear it

"Shut  up" He growled resting his head on her shoulder.

Chuckling, she started patting his soft hair.

*There's something with that Jongup.. Whenever i see him, my heart goes crazy and just beats so fast, is it because he's cute?* Dahyun asked herself as million of thoughts kept running through her mind.

Joon noticed she kept staring blankly at the seat in front of them and waved his hand in front of her.

"Tokki, what's wrong? Tell your oppa" He hugged her close and started playing with her hair.

"It's nothing oppa, just confused about a question in History" She lied.

"I'll help you when we get home hmm?" He smiled.

Nodding, she closed her eyes for minutes, until she drifted to sleep, not thinking about the new students.

 

(A/N): wowowow chapter 1 and new transfer students? D: well yongguk is scary, but i know inside that beast is a little derp trying to break out :<

She falls in love with Jongup? :3 or someone else who will be revealed soon owo

Comment and Subscribe and maybe upvote? is that too much to ask? :< lol jkjkjkjk