Shocking News

Meant To Be

 

Junsu is walking on the road and is on the way to the dance studio. He is putting an earphone and listening to music from his i-phone. Sometimes, he will sing along with the songs or bobs his heads up and down along with the songs.

An Audi black car is coming from behind him but Junsu just keep walking until that car accidently splash water to him. Junsu’s whole cloth became wet because of this but the driver seems didn’t realize it and he keeps driving.

Junsu become really angry when the driver never stops his car at all. He quickly takes off the earphone from his ear and chases the car at same time yell to driver “hey, stop the car!” He keep chase the car and yell the same thing until the car stop. A tall man who is wearing sunglasses with a blue dress shirt and black pants coming out from the driver seat and Junsu quickly approaches the driver.

“Are you one who yelling ask me to stop? What do you want from me?” asked the tall man. He took off his sunglasses and takes a look to Junsu.

“Yes, it is me. Do you realize what did you do to me just now? You splash water onto me and now my whole cloth is wet!!!” yelled Junsu. He have to admit that this guy is quite handsome after he took off his sunglasses but still he is one who splash the water onto him and now his whole cloth is wet.

The man didn’t say anything, he just takes out his wallet and opens it. He takes out money from his wallet and gives to it to Junsu. Junsu just stare confusedly at the money.

“Take it.” Said the man after he realize that Junsu didn’t take the money from his hand.

“What for?” asked Junsu. He is still very confused why the man give him the money.

“Take this money and go buy a new clothes.” said the man. He quickly takes Junsu’s hand and put the money into his palm. Then he goes back into his car and drive from there.

Junsu just stand there dumbfounder and watch the car drive off from there. After a few seconds when he finally regains his senses, he becomes angrier than before. He just can’t believe that the man just give money to him and took off from there without apologizes to him at all.

“What a jerk!!!He just took off from here without apologizes to me at all!!!Don’t let me meet again him!!!” thought Junsu.

Junsu then continues walking to the dance studio with his mind still think about what happen just now.

Mirotic dance studio

Junsu slams the door to the wall when he opens it. All the people insides stop doing their own thing and take a look to Junsu. They are so shook to see Junsu with a wet cloth. Some of them what to ask happen but stop themselves when they see angry look on Junsu.

“Su, what happen to you? Why your cloth is wet?” asked Yunho. He just arrives to dance studio when he see Junsu just stand there with wet cloth.

“Hyung, you just can’t believe what happen to me just now!!!” shouted Junsu. He is still very angry about the incident that happens to him just now.

 “Why do you go change your cloth first? If not, you will easily catch a cold if you keep wearing the wet cloth. After that, you can tell me what happen, okay?” said Yunho.

“Okay.” replied Junsu.

Few minutes later when Junsu finally changes into new cloth, he goes into pantry where he sees Yunho sitting on one the chair with two cups of hot tea on table. He quickly takes a sit in front of Yunho then takes one of the cup and say thanks to Yunho .

“Now, can you tell me what happen?” asked Yunho.

“I was walking on the street when suddenly a car coming from behind me and splash the water onto me. The driver didn’t stop after that thus I was chase the car and yelling to driver so that he can stop the car. After a while, the car stop and the driver come out from the car asking me why I was stopping him and I told the reason to him. However, he didn’t apologize to me at all. He just gives me some money and asking me to go buy a new cloth and took off from. What a nerve of guy!!!” Junsu finish his story. He becomes angry again when he remembers that incident again. What a jerk!!! He thought.

“Su, please calm down.” Said Yunho. He is trying to sooth Junsu’s anger by rubbing his hand onto Junsu’s shoulder.

“Let don’t talk about it. Let talk about you.” said Junsu after he finally calms down. He really didn’t want to talk about the incident anymore. By talking about it, only make him angrier.

“Huh, what about me?” asked Yunho. He take a slip from his cup of tea before putting in down onto the table

“I heard that the owner of the café shop under our studio is asking you out to date. It is true?” asked Junsu. He also takes a slip from his cup of tea.

“It is true.” replied Yunho. He remembers that few days ago, the owner of the coffee shop approaches him and asking him out of date. He has to admit that owner is quite handsome with short brown hair, big eyes, got muscular arms and quite tall too but too bad, his heart only belong to one person.

“Then, did you accept it?” asked Junsu. He hopes that Yunho will accept this date and move on. He knows that Yunho will only love that person also knows that Yunho still waiting for him but still it is already 6 years. That man still didn’t come back to him at all and he didn’t contact Yunho at all.

“No, I decline his offer.” answered Yunho. He just keeps looking at the cup in his hands.

“What? Why? The owner is quite handsome and he owns a café which means that he can provide a good life to you. Why do you have to decline his offer when there is nothing lacking from him?” asked Junsu. He can’t believe it that Yunho decline another date again. How long is he going to wait for the same man?

“Su, you already know the reason why. My heart only belonging to one person and I just can’t force myself to date other people.” replied Yunho. His heart aches when he remembers about Jaejoong. He miss Jaejoong a lot.

“Hyung, it is already 6 years. How long are you going wait for him? He didn’t contact you at all. Who knows that he already forget about the promise and move onto other guy? Why can you do the same?” Junsu finish his word and take a look towards Yunho. He becomes guilty when he saw the expression in Yunho’s face.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I…” Junsu can’t finish his word when he saw Yunho raised his hand to stop him for continuing.

“Su-ah, I know that you are worry about and I also know that you say just now can be true but I still just cannot let go. I still going waiting for him no matter how long it going to take.” said Yunho. It is true that sometime he did think about Junsu said just now but he still love Jaejoong so much that he just can’t let go. He decide he still wait for him no matter how long it takes.

“Hyung….” Junsu didn’t know what to said anymore. He knows that no matter what he say, Yunho wouldn’t change his mind. He sighs, why Yunho did have to suffer so much in his love life. Yunho is a kind-hearted man, yes, he admit that Yunho is a bit bad temper and stubborn but still he is willing to anything for his friends. That is one of Yunho’s traits that makes him to be Junsu’s best friend.

“Let drop this subject, okay? We needs to go out from here. They will wonder why are we takes so long in the pantry.” said Yunho. He quickly finishes his drink then stands up from chair and put the cup into sink.

“Okay.” answered Junsu. He also doing the same as Yunho did just now. After that, both of them go out from pantry and into the studio where all the people s waiting for them.

Jaejoong and Yoochun just come down from their flight. Both of them are waiting outside the airport for the person who will come to pick their up and bring them to their hotel. After a while, a white Honda car stops in front of them. A man is coming out from the driver seat and quickly goes towards both of them.

“Mr.Kim and Mr.Park, my name is Won Hyu Bin. I’m the one who is being assigned to come pick both of you. Did both of you wait for long? I’m very sorry, I was caught in the traffic jam just now” said Hyu Bin.

“It is okay, Park-ssi. We didn’t wait that long at all.” answered Yoochun.

“Then should we go now?” asked Hyu Bin.

“Okay.”

“Then please follow me.”

Both of them follow Hyu Bin to his car and get into it then the car goes off from there. On the way, Yoochun feels weird about Jaejoong behavior today. He just keep silence and watching the scenery outside the car. Yoochun try to bring him into the conversation but it didn’t work. Jaejoong just keeps silence and reply when necessary. Yoochun sighs, lately he feels like something weird is happening to Jaejoong but he didn’t what is it. Maybe he should take a nap, he still feels very tired from the flight. Hopefully, after he wakes up, Jaejoong will be himself again.

Jaejoong keeps watching the scenery. He didn’t why but he feels like his suppose go somewhere or meet someone and he didn’t know where or who he suppose meet at. He didn’t know why he feeling like this once he arrives at Korea. Jaejoong just keep watching outside the car until he loses in his mind.

********************************************************************************************************

Yunho is sitting down on the floor watching his students chatting with each other while Junsu and some students go to buy drinks and snacks for their tea time. Yunho feels really tired after few hours of dancing. Maybe he can take a nap before Junsu and others come back.

He is about to close his eyes when he heard one of the girls scream.

“Yah, he is so handsome.” squeaked one the girls.

“I know but too bad he is already engaged.” another girl said

“Yes, you are right but still, Kim Jaejoong is so handsome that nothing with me to admires him from a far ,right?” the girls answered back.

Yunho cannot believe what he heard just now. Did they just mention the name Kim Jaejoong just now. He quickly stand up from the floor and took his steps to approaches the girls.

“Excuse me, I’m very curious about what you say just now. Did you just mention the name of Kim Jaejoong just now?” asked Yunho. He become very nervous right now. He keeps rubbing his palm and bite his lips, one trait of his when he is nervous.

“Yes, we did. See this newspaper in our hand. Do you think he is very handsome?” said one of the girls and she shows the newspaper to Yunho.

Yunho quickly takes off the newspaper from the girl’s hand. His hearts stop a beat when he read the title.

“After winning an awards and become a successful vionlist in overseas, Kim Jaejoong decided to come back to Korea with his fiancé.”

Yunho just can’t believe it after he read the news. He wants to convince himself that this news is talking about other Jaejoong not his Jaejoong but the picture that shows in the newspaper is indeed his Jaejoong. Even thought, he already cut his short and dye it back to black, there is not to deny it that indeed his Jaejoong.

He just can’t control his emotion anymore. After waiting for 6 years, Jaejoong finally come back but come back with a fiancé. Did Jaejoong really forget about their promise? Did he really move on already while here he is still waiting for him?

A tear slowly follow down into his cheek and the girls is shock to see. They didn’t what has happen that make Yunho become like this. One of the girls decide to ask “Yunho-ssi, are you okay?”

Yunho didn’t answer the question and throw the newspaper on the floor then he runs toward the door. He quickly opens it and comes out from the studio. He runs down from the stairs and on the way, he bumps into Junsu. Junsu is shock especially when he see tears come out from Yunho’s eyes. He want to ask what has happen but he can’t finish his words when he see Yunho already run off from there.

Yunho just keep running where his feet take him to. It is raining right now but he didn’t care. He just crying and running on the street. He bumps into few people but he didn’t care at all since his mind only focus one thing: Jaejoong. He couldn’t believe it how could Jaejoong do this to him??How could Jaejoong forget their promise?? How Jaejoong move on and engaged to another people??Why did he has to come back only to put stab into his heart.

He just keep thinking about this over and over again until he didn’t that a car is coming to his way.

Changmin was driving onto the street. He is rushing to get home since he is very tired today. His clinic keeps coming down with patient and he didn’t have the time to rest at all. He was so focus in his thought that he didn’t realize someone is coming onto him. By the time, he regains his senses, he saw a man running down onto street. He quickly breaks his car and stops in front of man.

Changmin very glad that he is manages to breaks on time. He was about to open his windows to ask the man whether the man is okay or not when suddenly the man fainted onto street.

Changmin is so surpised when he saw that man fainted. He quickly opens his door and comes out from it. Then he walks faster to man who was fainted onto the street. He try wake the man up but the man seems didn’t wake up at all.

Changmin quickly carry the man to his car and put him into backseat. He then goes into driver seat. He plans to bring the man to his clinic and he hopes that man is fine. He quickly drove off from there.

********************************************************************************************************

Yes,the appearance of Minsu, the bickering couple. Jaejoong and Yoochun finally come back to Korea and Yunho knew about the engagement news. So sad. 

Please stay turned for another chapter. Tq ^^