Cute stalker

Meant To Be

 

Changmin is pacing back and forth while waiting for Yunho to come. He is feeling excited that he can see Yunho again and a small smile begins to form on his lips but his smile died when he see Junsu is approaching him.

“Junsu-ssi, what are you doing at here?” asked Changmin while looking around the cinema for Yunho’s presence.

“Yunho-hyung can’t come to watch movie with you today since he still got work to do. He asked me to replace in his place and he also asked me to tell you that he is sorry that he had broke his promise.”

Changmin feels his heart crushed when he realizes that Yunho is unable to come today. He releases a heavy sigh before continuing. “He should just call me and tell me that he unable to come today instead asking you to come in his place.”

“He didn’t want the ticket wasted since you already buy the ticket. That is why he is asking me to come here.”

“I see. It is okay, you can go back home. There is no need for you to accompany me at all.” said Changmin in sad tone. He feel devastated that he can’t spend alone time with Yunho again.

Junsu feel his heart aches when he sees the sad look on Changmin’s face. He takes out the muffins that had been wraps with plastic wrapper from his sliding bag and hand it to Changmin.

“Here, it is for you.” said Junsu with a small blush on his face.

Changmin look at the muffins in Junsu’s hand with questioning eyes. “Why are you giving me muffins?”

“Just take it. I bake some muffin yesterday and got some extra from it. So I decide to bring it to here and let you have it since you like to eat. It is such waste to have it throw away.”

“You baked it?” asked Changmin while still staring at the muffin at Junsu’s hand.

“Yes, I baked it. Just take it already.” said Junsu in impatient tone.

Changmin takes the muffins from Junsu’s hand and his lips turns into small smile. “Thank you.”

Junsu feel his heat up when he hear that. He quickly grabs Changmin’s hand. “Let us go in now. I also don’t want the ticket to be wasted.”

“But it is a….” Changmin can’t finish his words when Junsu keep dragging him into cinema’s hall without realizing a pair of eyes are watching them from the corner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yunho squeal a bit when he sees the scene in front of his eyes. He never thought that Junsu is baking the muffins for Changmin.

Since when their relationships is this close? Is Junsu is having a crush towards Changmin now? Omo! I feel happy that their relationship is having a progress now. Yunho said to himself with his eyes sparkling in happiness.  

Jaejoong just stare at Yunho from behind with an amused look on his face. So this is the reason why Yunho need to go back earlier today so that he can stalk Junsu and Changmin. Yunho-ssi is too cute for his own good. thought Jaejoong with a smile on his face.

Yunho decides to walks away from his spot and follow Junsu and Changmin lead but his movement is stop when a hand grabs his arms. He turns his head to look at that person and his eyes widen when he realizes it is Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong-ssi, what are you doing at here?” asked Yunho.

“I saw you walking  in sidewalk when I was on the way home. I was curious about what you are doing after I see the way you are wearing and I decide to follow you.” said Jaejoong before his lips form into smirk.

“You are following me? Do you how rude is it to do that?” asked Yunho while looking at Jaejoong in unbelievable eyes.

“Talk about yourself. You were following Junsu-ssi and Changmin-ssi too.”

“Well, that because of…” Yunho blush slightly and he didn’t know how to continue his word. He can’t let Jaejoong know his real intention of why is he following Junsu and Changmin. It’ll be so embarrassing if Jaejoong know about it.

“Because of what, Yunho-ssi?” asked Jaejoong in teasing tone.

“It is not your concern after all. Let me go now. I need to go in now.” said Yunho while try to pull his hand from Jaejoong’s holds.

“Not my concern, huh? Then let us go in together. I’ve nothing to do after all so I don’t mind accompany you right now.” said Jaejoong while looking at Yunho with teasing smile on his lips.

“You can’t!” yelled Yunho.

Jaejoong didn’t care about Yunho’s outburst and he begins to drag Yunho into the cinema’s hall.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Why did you have to choose a horror movie!” asked Junsu. He is using his hand to close his eyes. He just can’t bear it any longer to watch the scene in front of him. It is too much for him.

“It is not my fault. It is Yunho-ssi choice after all and I try to give you warning just now but you keep dragging me.” said Changmin while glare at Junsu although he know Junsu can’t see it this dark hall.

Junsu puts his hand down from his eyeslids. “Are you trying to blame…Ahh…” Junsu quickly hug Changmin around his shoulder. He accidentally watches the scene in front of him and it scares him out a lot.

“Hey, what are you doing? Let go of me.” said Changmin while try to pull away from Junsu’s arms but Junsu just tighten his holds.

“No, I’m scare right now. Please bear with me until the end of this movie. I’m begging you.” Junsu begs.

“Aish! Fine!” Changmin release a sigh before continuing watch the movie in front of him while letting himself in Junsu’s embraces.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Omo, they are so cute!” exclaimed Yunho while looking Junsu and Changmin who is sitting in front of him.

Jaejoong just chuckles when he sees Yunho’s behavior right now. “You know you are acting like fan boy who has seen his favorites couple in act.”

Yunho turns to look at Jaejoong. “What do you mean by that? I’m not acting like fan boy!” said Yunho with a pout on his lips before turns back to watch the movie in front of him.

“Well, you are. The way…” Jaejoong can’t finish his word when he feels Yunho’s arms hug him around his shoulder. He turns to look at Yunho who body is shaking slightly after he sees one of the scary scene in the movie.

“Are you scare?” asked Jaejoong in amused tone.

Yunho ‘s face heat up when he heard that. “Just a little bit. The scene just now is really scary until I can’t take it.” said Yunho and quickly pulls his arms away from Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry. I’m here to protect you if you are that scare.” said Jaejoong in teasing tone.

A scene flashes into his mind after he finishes his word.

Flashback

“Yunnie-ah, don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” said Jaejoong while looking at the person in front him with a sincerity in his eyes.

End of flashback

Jaejoong begins to massage his forehead when he feels the throbbing pain is attacking him again. Yunho look at Jaejoong with concern eyes after he see Jaejoong is massage his forehead again.

“Jaejoong-ssi, are you okay? Is the migraine attacking you again?”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry, it just small migraine.”

“Are you sure?”

Jaejoong just nod his head with a smile on his lips to reassure Yunho that he is fine. Yunho release a small sigh when he sees that. He is still worry about Jaejoong’s condition but Jaejoong is so stubborn and he didn’t have the choice but ignore it for now. He will force Jaejoong to see a doctor if he see this kind of condition happening in front of his eyes again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The movie has ended and Yunho quickly stand up from his seat. He can’t let himself being discovered by Junsu and Changmin right now. He quickly grabs Jaejoong hand and tries to pull him up from his seat.

“Let us go now. I can’t let myself being discovered by Junsu and Changmin-ssi.”

“I think it is already too late to do that. They are right behind of you right now.”

“What?” asked Yunho in panic tone when he hear two steps approaching him from behind.

“Hyung! What are you doing at here? Did you say you got work to do?” asked Junsu while tapping his feet on the floor. He never thought that he will see Yunho in this cinema. Didn’t Yunho tell him that he got work to do then why is he doing at here?

Yunho turns around to look at Junsu and Changmin with sheepish smile on his lips.  Yunho really didn’t know what he do or say right now so that Junsu will not suspect on him. He takes a deep breath before continuing “Well, you see….”

“Our schedule finishes early today since my producers suddenly cancel the meeting. I ask Yunho-ssi to go watch movie with me since it is still early. We never thought that we will meet you at here, isn’t that right, Yunho-ssi?” said Jaejoong. He decided to create a lie for Yunho when he sees how torment Yunho is.

“That is right. I already forget that both of you are watching movie in same cinema so it didn’t cross to my mind that I’ll meet both of you at here.” Yunho said while give a thankful glare to Jaejoong.

“Is that so?” asked Junsu.

Yunho just nods his head to answer Junsu’s question.

“I think we should take our leave now. I’ll send Yunho-ssi home since it is getting late already. See you again.” said Jaejoong while standing up from his seat.

Yunho turns to look at Changmin with a guilt look on his face. He bows his head.“I’m sorry, Changmin-ssi that I’ve broke our promise. Please forgive me.”

“It is okay. I understand.” said Changmin while offering a small smile towards Yunho.

“Let us go now.” said Jaejoong in irritating tone. He didn’t like the way Changmin’s smile towards Yunho. He quickly grabbing Yunho’s hand and Yunho feel his face heat up because of that.

“See you again.” shouted Yunho before he lets himself being drag by Jaejoong and walks out from there.

 Changmin look at scene in front of him with jealousy but at the same time, he feels devastated because of it. He feels his life is unfair right now. Why did Kim Jaejoong gets to spend alone time with Yunho while he can’t?

Changmin pulls his hair in frustration before turns to look at Junsu.  “Come, let us go now. I’ll send you home.”

Junsu just nodded his head while thinking that he should have a talk with Yunho soon. He can’t allow Yunho let Changmin think that he still got a chance to persuade Yunho when it is clearly that Changmin didn’t have the chance at all when Yunho’s heart already belong to Jaejoong..

Why do I care about Changmin-ssi so much? It is not my problem at all but I just can’t bare it after I look at Changmin-ssi’s sad face. What is happening to me? asked Junsu to himself in frustration since he still can’t discover what has happen to him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n poor Min. He sets his eyes to Yun who will not reply his feeling but don't Su is there fro him to mend his broken heart.

Pls leave a comment. Tq.