Chapter 32

That unique girl

“WHO THE HELL I-,” Hye In’s eyes widened in great surprise. Who would be at the factory at such a time? She was finally able to fall asleep after much struggle and now this person in front of her, woke her up. And guess who? You got it. Yoon DooJoon.

“S-sorry, I woke you up?” DooJoon stuttered when he saw Hye In’s tired face.

“It’s not like you care anyway, say what you want and leave,” Hye In rolled her eyes.

It took him long enough, Hye In decided. After 4 weeks, and now he’s back? At 2 in the morning some more. She hoped she didn’t ever met him, because if she didn’t, she wouldn’t need to wake up in the early morning of 2. And of course, much more reasons.

“I know I let you down. I don’t beg for your forgiveness because I would be angry too if I were you. I ruined your trust in me and I know it would take forever for you to trust me again. If I have to wait forever, I will. I-I just want to say these. T-tell me when you are ready to face me again,” DooJoon said in one quick breath and Hye In had quite a hard time trying to catch what he was trying to say.

Hye In willed her tears to go away as she stifled them with determination. He was finally here, after all these times. But she didn’t know if she should be delighted or angry but all she know is that right now, her legs have gone weak. Her legs buckled but DooJoon caught her in time. Her eyes fluttered close with her tears escaping. DooJoon’s shout for Hye In was deafening. He carried her bridal style and rushed towards the sofa.

“Hye In-ah! Hye In!” DooJoon shook Hye In but she didn’t make an effort to response. He immediately fished out his phone and dialed for Jun Hye’s number.

“Hyung! Hye In fainted! W-what do I do?” DooJoon shouted into phone, his eyes filling up with tears.

“She’s at the factory right? I’ll be right there!” Jun Hye replied and hung up.

 

DooJoon was scared, absolutely. He was afraid that Hye In was slipping out of his life for real this time. He also noticed the heavy eye bags under Hye In’s eyes and a deep shade of purple covered them. She lost way too much weight in this plain 4 weeks. Her lips were all cracked, her face paler than usual and in overall, she looked terrible. She was like the walking dead. It was almost there was no more life in her. And he knew whose fault that is. His. He grabbed Hye In’s eyes and it was only then did he notice how cold her hands were. Too cold for his liking.

“Hye In!” Jun Hye rushed in and he frowned immediately when he saw Hye In’s state.

“She haven’t been eating again,”

 

“, is it me turning or is there an earthquake?” Hye In woke up, holding her head as the world turned around her. Soon, everything came to a stop and she noticed she was in her own bed again.

“You’re awake?” Hye In was startled by the familiarity of the voice.

“A-appa?” Hye In’s voice came out as a whisper. She was afraid that this was all a dream. That she was still in her pathetic state of her life. That her father still did not love her, still treated her as her as an outsider.

“You’re not dreaming, dear. I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have ignored you because I thought she was my biological daughter. You were always a sweetheart and was always filial, I shouldn’t have let that fake girl ruin our relationship,” Hye In’s father apologized as e held Hye In’s hand tightly in his.

Hye In smiled. Finally, she was getting her father back. She jumped onto her father and gave him a big hug as tears of happiness slipped out of her eyes. She was on clouds nine, in seventh heaven, never had she been so happy before.

“You’ve lost so much weight,” Hye In’s father said, frowning hard.

“Gwenchanayo, I’ll eat more from now on as long as you cook for me,” Hye In smiled at her father.

“Arasso arasso. By the way, I heard that you and DooJoon fought because of that Amkae girl?” Hye In’s father asked.

“Yea, but it’s nothing to worry about,” Hye In replied quietly.

“I think you should talk to him yea? He was the one who sent you back. Remember how many times he was there for you when you were sick? He truly loves you, Hye In-ah, forgive him. Everyone makes mistakes. Forgive him and forget that incident. If you can forgive appa, you can forgive him right?” Hye In’s father smiled.

“B-but, he obviously still has feelings for her. Or he wouldn’t have helped her alright,” Hye In rolled her eyes as she thought back.

“I’m sorry,” Hye In jumped at the oh-so-familiar voice.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Hye In’s father and left.

“Appa!”

DooJoon walked towards Hye In and bent down to meet Hye In’s eyes. He held her hand tightly, knowing that Hye In would pull away.

“I’m sorry, really, I really don’t have any feelings left for her as of right now. Maybe last time, but not anymore. I love you okay. Don’t doubt my love for you okay? I’m sorry I was the one who caused you to cry. I’m sorry I didn’t believe in you. I didn’t know what was going on in my head at that time. I hope you will give us one more chance. Give me one more chance. I will make up for what I’ve done and heal the wound in your heart. Forgive me?” DooJoon said sincerely as he held Hye In’s hand.

Hye In knew she was going to break down, but she had cried so many times already, and its time to be strong again. She thought about her father’s words and she agreed with him. She nodded. DooJoon tilted his head sideways, confused.

“I forgive you. But you better not do anything that hurts me again,” Hye In said, and she saw DooJoon’s face lit up like a light bulb. DooJoon was so ecstatic he started jumping around the room. He rushed towards Hye In and gave her a hug so warm Hye In felt as though she was in a desert. DooJoon pulled away as he looked into Hye In’s eyes deeply. Hye In was slightly startled before but being someone smart, she knew what he was going to do. Hye In took the initiative and leaned forward. And, lips locked. The first time.

DooJoon and Hye In kissed!!!!!!

It only lasted for a few seconds but it was enough to warm Hye In’s soul again.

“I will get jealous if you hang around boys too much okay,” DooJoon said when they pulled away. He finally understood what she meant.

Jealousy is the evidence of love. And he knew Hye in loves him.

“Saranghaeyo,” Hye In whispered and DooJoon was on cloud’s nine.

“You’re mine now, no one can steal you from me,” DooJoon pinched Hye In’s nose playfully.

“And you’re mine too,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m BAEKKKKKKKKKK. I’m sorry for the long wait. Really really sorry. Jaesonghamida! Now that my exam is over, I would have more time to update. I’m pretty sure I did badly though. Oh well,it’s over. Now I’m going to focus on y’all already. The story is ending soon! I already have a new story in mind. Please do support it when I start it. But for now, I’ll end this story first. Okay guy, I’ll update as soon as possible! And ERMAHGOD THEY KISSED! Sorry, im just a little to hyped up. Okay, pyong!