Chapter 33

That unique girl

“Meow”

Hye In turned towards the source of sound and spotted Alley, purring at the door.

“Omo, Alley-ah. Mianhe. I left you alone,” Hye In walked up to it and picked it up. She kissed it and Alley gave a soft purr before falling asleep in Hye In’s arms.

“It must have missed you,” DooJoon said as he Alley’s head.

“You didn’t?” Hye In asked playfully.

DooJoon pretended to think over it, before hugging Hye In tight and said, “I definitely missed you more than anyone possibly could,”

Hye In smiled. She felt safe in his arms, and depression and of course loneliness were chased away by happiness, specifically, DooJoon.

*At Cube entertainment*

“NOONAAAAAA!”  the trio exclaimed and charged towards Hye In, launching at her and together, gave her a group hug.

“WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!” They shouted.

“Argh, guys, I can’t breathe,” Hye In said.

“Get off from my girlfriend you little brats,” DooJoon scowled as he dragged them off Hye In.

“There’s no need to be so mean okay,” Hye In elbowed DooJoon in the stomach and he groaned, rubbing his sore stomach.

“Welcome back, Hye In-ah,” manager hyung smiled, happy that Hye In is back with them.

“Hyung, you better not screw up this time round,” Jun Hyung slapped a hand onto DooJoon’s shoulder.

“Yea, because I’m pretty sure the three younger ones would kill you,” Hyun Seung smirked.

“Okay okay, I learned my lesson. Now, let’s start practice,” DooJoon rolled his eyes at s.

Hye In giggled. It’s good to be back with them.

-

“Hye In-ah, how do I look in this wedding dress?” Haeyeon asked as she stepped out of the changing room.

Jun Hye and Hye In’s jaws dropped and their eyes widened. Haeyeon was simply gorgeous.

The wedding dress hugged her body perfectly and she looked flawless. Her hair was let down and her smile was gorgeous. She looked like a goddess.

“OH MY GOD UNNIEEEEE!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!” Hye In screamed at the top of her lungs.

“J-jagiya, w-wow, y-you look gorgeous. I didn’t make a wrong decision by marrying you,” Jun Hye stumbled forward, utterly amazed. Haeyeon’s cheeks pinked as she looked down shyly. The wedding dress was perfect for her. It was what she was looking for in a wedding dress.

“I think I would take this wedding dress then,” Haeyeon smiled at the manager.

“Sure,” The manager smiled before guiding her into the changing room to change out of it.

“Oppa, you totally made the right decision. Unnie is so perfect for you. She’s beautiful inside out, she loves you more than you love yourself, she could handle your overloading skinship and affection, and she could deal with your tantrums. Wow. There’s no one I could imagine being with you. You better treat her well, because if you don’t, yoseobie and me would hunt you down,” Hye In patted Jun Hye on his shoulder.

“I know, she’s going to be mine in a few more weeks. I will love her more than anyone will and definitely shower her with love, care and affection,” Jun Hye grinned.

Hye In smiled happily. Everything has fallen into their right places. Her oppa is going to get married to the love of his life, her appa is back and she is now with DooJoon. What could be even more perfect?

-

“Yoon DooJoon! Stop trying to blame this on me!” Hye In yelled, stabbing an accusing finger onto DooJoon’s chest.

“Yah! If you weren’t so competitive, i could have finished this ramen!” DooJoon shove Hye in’s finger away.

They glared at each other, neither backing down. They were at it again. Fighting over stupid things. The other BEAST members stared at them, as if they were watching a movie. They slurp on their ramen hungrily, but their eyes not leaving the bickering couple.

“You better clean this up right now!” Hye In finally said, still shooting daggers at DooJoon, after a long silence.

“No, I’m not going to. You were the one who caused me to spill it. Now deal with it,” DooJoon folded his arms, not backing down.

“Fine. I’ll clean this up. But don’t you dare talk to me for the next 2 weeks!” Hye In pushed past Hyun Seung, who was innocently standing there, in his 4D world.

“. Argh. I should have let her win,” DooJoon ruffled his hair in frustration.

“You better go kiss now. Or you won’t need to talk to her for 2 weeks. Ha. Let’s see how you survive,” Jun Hyung sniggered.

“Shut up,” DooJoon glared at Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung raised both of his hands, as though he is surrendering.

Hye In stormed back into the living room and she started cleaning the floor, picking up the ramen and brought the bowl back into the kitchen to wash. DooJoon sighed. He has to apologize right now. Or he would have to live a no-Hye-In life for the next 2 weeks. He walked into the kitchen, and saw Hye In rubbing the bowl angrily. He knew Hye In liked her house to be clean, and so spilling the ramen onto the floor must have hit her nerves since she had just mopped the floor.

“Hye In-ah,” DooJoon called out. But no response was offered. Not even a sound. Hye In continued scrubbing the bowl, ignoring DooJoon’s presence in the kitchen.

“I’m really sorry. It’s my fault, forgive me yea?” DooJoon wrapped his arms around Hye In’s waist.

“Go away. Get your hands off me,” Hye In tugged DooJoon’s hand but DooJoon hugged Hye In even tighter.

“Nope. I’m going to hug you until you forgive me,” DooJoon rested his head on Hye In’s shoulder.

When did they become a lovey dovey couple? Since the day DooJoon was forgiven.

Hye In rolled her eyes, knowing she would have no choice. However strong she is, DooJoon is like super glue when he hugs her.

“Okay okay.Forgiven,” Hye In said.

“And I never said I would let go~” DooJoon pecked her cheeks, causing blood rush to up to Hye In’s cheeks.

Aws and oohs broke out when the other members saw the couple.

“Psh. I’m jealous,” Gikwang  pouted cutely, stomping his feet.

-

“Unnie! Oppa! You’re married already!” Hye In exclaimed as she hugged them both tightly.

Jun Hye and Haeyeon have just finished their wedding and are preparing to leave for Jeju island for their honeymoon.

“Make more babies huh,” Yoseob wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at them and they blushed different shades of red.

“Shut up, saeng. You all should go back already you all still have work and schedule,” Haeyeon hit yoseob on the head.

“Arasso, arasso, remember, make more babies!” Yoseob laughed before running away.

“Oppa, take good care of unnie!” Hye In waved and she walked away.

*In the delivery van*

“Hyung, don’t you feel like getting married after seeing noona and hyung?” Yoseob asked, smirking a little.

“Shut up, seobie. Dong Woon, shut him up,” DooJoon rolled his eyes.

“You don’t have to be so mean,he’s only kidding, meanie,” Hye In threw the tissue box at DooJoon.

“Why is it that you are so good to them but not to me?” DooJoon scoffed.

“Oh, so I’m not good to you? Alright then. Don’t blame me for being mean,” Hye In said.

“I didn’t say that,” DooJoon said.

“But you meant it,”

“Let’s not start a fight. You win, just don’t ignore me,”

Hye In smirked. She didn’t know she had that much effect on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter im so sorry. But I’m really tired right now. If you think this is really bad, I might rewrite it. Do comment below! Thank you!