Advice

Am I Too Late??

 

Beige ft. Ryeowook ~ Falling In Love With A Friend ♥

 

 

 

 

-----

"Na yojeumen niga deo hetgalryeo naega.., " Baekhyun sang Wookie's line from Beige's song. I stared at him. Just one line but you can see the real emotion reflected when he sang. "Nowadays I’m confused about you and even more about myself.."??

"Hyung, I'm in love with someone," Baekhyun whispered as he look into my eyes. It took a while before I proccessed the information. I slowly nodded at him.

"And?? I know it's complicated.. what is it that bothers you?," I asked.

"She's a friend.. and a brother of mine likes her -- no, loves her -- too..," he trailed off. Talk about fate. We're in the same situation.

"Is she.. closer to your brother? Do you think she likes him better than you?," I whispered. He nodded, stunned. Bull's eye.

"You know.. you should ask her yourself.. Overthinking things is not healthy.. you'll just be paranoid and you wouldn't get real answers if you avoid her and your brother..," I advised.

"Was it obvious that I was avoiding them?," he asked with wide eyes, surely afraid that his secret is way too obvious.

"Aniyo. I just know you plan on avoiding them.. because it hurts to see them together..," I said. He looked at me then slowly nodded.

"Yes, hyung. You're right.. Thank you for telling me that.. it's nice to know that someone understands me..," he finally gave me a genuine smile. I smiled back.