His Confession.. ♥

Am I Too Late??

 

"How are you? It's been a while since we last had time to catch up on each other's life," I said after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"I'm fine.. Our album's promotions went well.. how about you, oppa?"

"Our album's promotions were successful as well.. I learned a lot and my Mandarin is better now," I smiled. She thoughtfully nodded as she smile as well.

        Should I ask her about their relationship? I hesitated but decided to ask anyway.

"You and Minho --"

"Mianhae, oppa.. he must have told you.." Yuri cut me off. Told me what??

"I know he was hurt.. but I want to be true to myself," she continued when I did not say anything. Whaaaaat??

"I love him.." she said. I felt my heart drop like a rock.

"..but only as a dongsaeng.. that's why I rejected him..," she continued, oblivious of my confusion. I was stunned. So.. he did confess.. but he was rejected.

"I'm glad he's fine today.. glad that he accepted my decision..," she smiled.

"Actually.. I did not know you rejected him..," I quietly stated. She stared at me with wide eyes.

"But I know he'll confess to you.." I continued. "I encouraged him.. but I regretted that.. and now I'm relieved.." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"W-wae, oppa??"

"Well.. I realized that I don't want to see you with another guy but me.." she was speechless when I said this.

"I love you.." I said as I took her hands.