a whole new life

If this is a dream then let me sleep forever

"i'm home" dongyun said and find fei sleeping on the couch, by the time dongyun almost reach the couch, his eyes laid on the dining table which has a lot of food above it.

he felt happy and at the same time sad because he wasn't able to pay attention that much to fei's meal and himself.

dongyun stares at fei blankly and fei suddenly opens her eyes.

"what are you looking at? you scared me!" fei said in shock.

"i'm sorry its just i need to make sure you're fine, did you cooked those food?" said siwon.

"i am not fine, as you can see, yes i have eaten, you should eat some, and you probably should pay attention to your living style because these whole house is a mess" fei said angrily.

but dongyun didn't respond to anything fei said and remained calm while looking at the floor.

*fei POV*

did i said something hurtful? i mean its true that this house is such a mess, and the food were all almost poisonous, but still, he's the one that take care of me.

should i apologize, or not?

"yah! go eat it, i made those with effort, and if you don't mind i probably could fix some things here while you're working, and i probably should start working too. but before that, please go eat those food, we need to talk, you know we have to." fei tries to calm the situation.

why does he remained calm, i don't get him, can he be a psycho? oh nevermind he's moving to the dining table already.

*ends of fei POV*

dongyun is eating fei food while fei remained seated as he looks at him.

"thank you for the food, sorry for putting so much effort on this, this tastes good" dongyun said with poker face.

"it should taste good, i'm a good cook you know! and why don't you cheer up a bit!" fei tries to set up the mood.

"anyway, sorry for being such a bother but i want to ask you, what really happened to me? i mean, none of the phone numbers i tried to reach are working, and its hard you know, to suddenly wake up and find no one especially your closest one, look, i don't really know what happened, i knew you must having a hard time too, i'm sorry, but i need to know."

there was a long pause in the conversation before dongyun finally speak..

"okay fei, sorry.. i knew this must be hard on you to suddenly have an unknown relative taking care of you, and all of this chaos, i'm sorry.. as i said, your parents are both dead fei, not long after you get into accident, your father passed away, and your mom couldn't handle all of this, so she decided to commit suicide, and for your boyfriend, he left for college in another country, i know this must be hard, but since your family has always been nice to mine, my parents decided i need to help you, so here i am, tho not everything is going smoothly, you can see clearly right? even on this house, everything is a mess.. i know.. whether you like it or not, i'm the only one you can rely here, i'm working hard for both of us.." siwon finished speaking with teary eyes.

"dongyun-ah.. thank you for explaining, i'm grateful that you can tell me this, can i go to my room? i need to get some rest" fei said with a whole chaos in her mind and heart, fei is very disappointed,mad,sad, and everything she can felt..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo.. i'm back, i decided to write some more, because i find it so disrespectful for the readers that actually read this and find there's no ending to the story. i just miss both fei and siwon... since jia left miss A i had no other hope in other girlgroup, and i'm currently waiting for siwon to be discharged.. sorry it took me years for this..