chapter 2

If this is a dream then let me sleep forever

 

“FEI! You’ve awake? Come on let’s go home!” suddenly a handsome uncle came into the hospital but he’s a total stranger to fei

“I want to go home too, but who are you ahjussi?” suddenly the doctor interrupt..

“isn’t it better for her to stay here for a while first , dongyun-ssi?”

“no its fine , I’ll take her home now, I’ve already paid the bill just now anyway, thank you for everything after all of this time okay doctor, you don’t know how much I owe you, I’ll be back tomorrow” that guy said

“what? But I don’t know who the heck are you and you have no right to bring me *getting hold by dongyun-ssi* wait no doctor help me please!!”

*on the way to dongyun-ssi house*

“okay I don’t know you ahjussi, but right now I’m going to scream for help and call the police to arrest you!!”

“okay calm down first okay I explained as soon as we arrive at my house”

Fei can’t do anything but to remain calm, since her body doesn’t feel so good..

*at donghyun’s house*

The first thing that fei noticed is there are a broken mirror in the uncle house, with some dry blood on it, fei feels scared.. the lightning at his house doesn’t really good too, the house is messy, dark, and feels weird..

“fei, let me introduce myself to you.. I’m kim donghyun, I’m your uncle, I used to live in germany so you don’t know me and your parents never tell you about me, and about your parents, they’re both dead.. I’m so sorry but I gotta tell you this, they died because of .. I hope you can be strong in remaining time..”

“what? You’re joking right? But I gotta tell you this isn’t funny.. who are you to say my parents are dead? Are you crazy? Do you think I’m some kind of game you can play? Give me your phone”

Donghyun gives her cellphone to fei, fei start calling their parents cellphone but the operator said that numbers  don’t exist, so does fei’s home number, so does siwon’s number.. she starts to cry..

“what about siwon? Where is him?”

“he’s gone , he went to America to study, he said he can’t stay here with you any longer..”

“how long I’ve been sleep around like that?”

“3 years… I have to go to work, wear some of my clothes, go take a shower, I’ll be home before dinner okay?”

*fei POV*

What are the world trying to say to me? Am I going crazy? Should I trust that guy? Why does siwon is leaving me in here like this.. why? What happened? I need to get out from here..

“excuse me do you know where’s the police station?” I don’t  know where’s this place so I just ask some strangers..

“turn right and its only 3 blocks from there”

“okay miss, thank you”

To think about it, the police station is even scarier than that uncle place’s.. should I get back to that place?

*end of fei POV*

“*opening the fridge* there isn’t any food here omg how can he survive living like this.. there are only some old ingredients.. uhm the expired date.. oh its still available.. *start cooking*”

Fei already finished cooking and she wants to take a shower and she found that there’s another broken mirror..

*fei POV*

is it okay for me to stay here with him? He says he’s going to work.. work? He doesn’t look like having a family, I mean like wife or kid.. could it be.. he’s the one who pay my hospital bill? For 3 years? Who is him?