002 +++Icecream+++

+++ LKConeshot Collections +++

 

06IcecreamKeyber-Copy_zpsfd0bb496.jpg

Title: Icecream

Characters: Amber Josephine Liu

Length: 400 words

 

Amber was walking along the street of Seoul. It was a very fine day for her to familiarize herself with the city. She was new in the place. Tomorrow is her first day on her new school. She transferred to the University of Korea because the new branches of their family’s business were in Seoul.

“Uhm… Why I suddenly want icecream?” she wondered and proceeds to find an icecream shop. After a long walk, she finally saw one. She was about to enter at the shop but someone stopped her.

“Hey.” A boy with a blonde hair shouted. She knitted her brows and look around to check if she’s the one he’s calling. “You!” the boy pointed her.

“M-me?” she asked pointed herself.

“Yes you!” the boy walked towards her.

Do I know him?

“Sorry bro, but I need to do this.” the boy said in a low voice wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

“W-wait.”

The boy started to lean his face to hers. Amber was frozen in her position. Her eyes widen when the boy pressed his lips unto hers. She was completely shocked. He was a stranger but she like the kiss. She was enjoying it…

“K-Key?” A teary eyed girl said in a shaky voice.

“Oh hey, Nana. Meet my…” he quickly looked at her from head to toe. A boy? “My boyfriend.” Amber was completely shocked as she heard the words.

“You’re a gay?” Amber got back to herself as she saw the boy received a slap from the girl. She just watched the girl walked away crying hard.

The boy turned to her. “S-sorry. I used you.” Amber just looked at him, examining him from head to toe.

He’s cute… but… a gay?

“I’m not a gay if that’s what you’re thinking.” The boy chuckled and pinched her nose lightly. “I thought you’re a girl… that’s why… sorry.”

“Uhm…”

“Actually I… like…”

“Mwo?”

“Our Kiss. I hope to see you again.” The boy walked away and waved his hand as a goodbye. The boy was completely gone from her sight.

Yeah, I want to see you again…

“Oh God…” She looked around and everyone’s staring at her. It was the most embarrassing moment of her life… but… She liked it. She hid her face with her hands and walked away from that place. Completely forgot why she went to that place…

“Argghh. My Icecream!”

 

Second Story... How is it... Too Short right???

Just popped in my head...

Planning to write a _ _ _ _ _ _ ....

I'm gonna keep it for now!!!

Anyong...