003 +++Under the Blanket+++

+++ LKConeshot Collections +++

 

utb KeyBer001_zps85c09650.png

Tittle: Under the Blanket

Pairing: Kim Kibum and Amber Liu

Length: 2,813 words

Summary: Amber had always been curious of what was the difference of American kiss from Korean kiss. But when she asked Key, will she figure out what she wanted to know, if he’s willing to give her not just a kiss…

 

It was Friday, fifteenth day of February. The day was fine, people were already doing their own business. It’s already 10:00 o’clock in the morning. They have schedule today, they only have one and a half hours left to prepare.

“Yah guys wake up…” Onew’s voice echoed on their dorm. The other boys came out of their respective rooms one by one.

“Get yourself ready, we have schedule at 11:30.” The leader ordered.

“I’m hungry. What we have for breakfast?”

“Let’s just eat outside. Key didn’t cook.”

“Where is he? Still sleeping?”

“He’s not in the room. I was alone the whole night.” Taemin stated.

“He didn’t come home?”

“Maybe he’s at the apartment.”

“Let’s get ready. We’ll just pick him up.”

 

Key was soundly sleeping when his friends came in.

“Still sleeping?” Taemin said as he saw him covered with blanket over his head.

“Yah Key wake-up… We have schedule today.” Onew, being the leader commanded. Key didn’t move a little. The leader was already stomping his right foot on the floor. “Key!” Onew impatiently pulled the blanket from the sleeping boy but to their surprise, Key was not alone. There was a girl, sleeping next to him. They were both topless. The boys jaw dropped from the view.

“Yah… My blanket.” Key, who was just half awake, shouted. He fully awaked when he saw Onew standing near beside his bed. “Hyung!”

“Close your mouth, the fly might go in.” He jokingly added and chuckled.

On the other hand, the girl moved lightly. He pulled Key closer to her.

Oh my…

“Keyyy… Hyung…” The girl groaned as she wrapped his arms around his waist. Key gulped when he realized that he was with her. He nervously looked at his bandmates.

“A-amber?” Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin who was staring and examining her curves was already sweating and gulping. Key immediately hugged the girl in a protective way.

“Yahh… Aishh your eyes!” Key shouted and covered Amber’s expose back with the blanket. He looked back at the four shocked boys who were still staring at her. “Get out!” Key said in a low voice. He doesn’t actually need to say it as he already dragging his bandmates out of the room.

“You guys saw it?”

“What?”

“Of course we saw Amber, she obviously can be seen.” Jonghyun chuckled.

“No, not that. I mean… her…” Key pointed at his chest. They laughed and shook their heads. Key sighed as a relief.

“Thanks God!”

“Hyung, why Amber’s half ?” Taemin curiously asked that caused him received a smack on the head from Minho. “Awww.”

“You don’t need to ask that. It’s so obvious. They--”

“We didn’t!” Key said before Minho finished his words.

“Hyung, you’re both topless.”

“It’s impossible that you--”

“Is it g-good?” Taemin shyly asked.

“You probably did it wildly.” Jonghyun teased as he looked down at the ripped shirt on the floor.

Aish… these morons, they surely love talking dirty.

“We didn’t, okay? We… Just… Almost…” Key alternately looked at them. “Do it.” He silently added.

“Do you like her?” Key startled. He got nervous, not because of Onew’s voice, but because of his seriousness. Key suddenly got curious.

Do I like her? Of course I like Amber, she’s my friend. We hang out together. We do random stuff. Actually she’s my bestfriend.

He was extremely happy yesterday when Amber called him to meet her at the park and gave him chocolates that were specially made by her. Amber did not usually give chocolates during valentines… It was the first time… He was the first.

But… we’re friends… a friends didn’t kissed each other like we did last night. Friends didn’t dare to do what lovers doing… They almost made love…

His eyes suddenly got widen when he realize something.

S***! I love her… That’s why I kissed her… I love her for a long time now…

“Yah Key.” Jonghyun nudged him.

“Huh- Uh?”

“Do you like her?” Onew asked again.

“No.”

“No?” they asked unison.

“I didn’t just like her. I… Love her.”

The four boys looked at him seriously, examining if he’s telling the truth. He became more nervous. He looked at their leader… Onew suddenly smile and hugged him.

“You’ve really grown up.” Onew said happily and Key sighed in relief.

“You’re not mad hyung?”

“Of course not, as long as it’s Amber.”

“Hyung… Manager called. We need to hurry. The show starts for about one hour.” Minho said while pocketing his phone.

“You can stay here. We’ll just tell manager that you didn’t feeling well.” Onew said with a wink.

“Just in case you want to continue… You know…” Jonghyun pointed at his room using his lips.

“Aish… You Dino headed ert… Go now, before I dragged you outside.” Key jokingly said and the boys walked out of his apartment. He chuckled when Jonghyun motioned ‘call me’ to him as he know what it means.

 

“What’s that noise?” Amber asked. Key looked at her direction. Amber was standing on his bedroom door. Key suddenly grabbed the glass of water from the table and immediately drank it.

Alright… She was there… standing… with a totally messy hair… wearing her usual jeans… and just a bra… just a bra… a bra… O my God… I know that she’s hot but I didn’t expect that she can be this HOT.

Key gulped when his eyes landed on her curves. He already saw it last night, he even touched her, but the effect was still the same. Amber walked towards him.

“Oppa… Your eyes.” Amber said and pinched his nose lightly.

“When you learned to call me oppa?”

“Since last night… When we kissed…”

 

 

“Let’s stop drinking. My vision is already blurred.” Key said as he grabbed the bottle of wine from Amber. They were at his apartment, having a little valentine celebration. ‘Having fun with the fellow singles’ as what they call it. They were already drunk. Amber suddenly got serious.

“Hyung… H-how Korean kisses taste like?” Amber asked with heavy lidded eyes.

“Why you suddenly want to know?”

“I’m just curious.”

“Well, you’ll know when you kissed Korean.” Key chuckled when Amber pouted. He stopped laughing when Amber looked at him seriously.

“I-I want to try it.”

“Eh?”

“I want to try Korean kiss.”

“Amber, are you even aware of what are you saying?”

“Hmmnn…” Amber nodded.

Key sighed and made her to face him. Key started to lean his face to hers. Their lips touched. Amber got shock. She’s the one who started that crazy conversation, but she never expect that he will do it. She curiously looked at him when he suddenly stopped.

“You forgot something.” Key said, breathing hard.

“What?”

“You forgot to close your eyes.” Key said and proceeds to hungrily kissing her. Amber wrapped her arms around his neck, completely forgotten what she want to know as she became weak to his kiss. Soon she felt his hand caressing he waist slowly traveling downward. Key pressed his tongue against her lips and pulled at her belt loops to bring her closer as she opened to him. A moan escaped from when he invaded . The battling of their tongue wins by Key. Key’s hand moved to cup her and lift her onto his hips. Amber took a hint and wrapped her legs around him.

“Amber…” he groaned as he moved his lips onto her neck, the flesh of her sweet spots. She bit her lower lip as she brushed her fingers through his hair.

“Oh my…”

Key slipped his hand under her shirt and impatiently ripped it apart as Amber continuously his name. Amber chuckled looking down at her ripped shirt.

“Temptress huh?”

“You’re irresistibly hot baby…” he said as he captured her lips again. He moved them into his room and kicking the door to make it closed. They both fell as he laid them on his bed. His hands her side as she was his bottom lip. Once he reached the hook of her bra, he suddenly pulled apart and looked into her eyes, asking for her permission. Amber then grabbed his hand and smiled before placing it on the top of her bra. He massage her chest and started grinding his hips onto hers causing her to moan and pulled him for another kiss. Key impatiently undid her bra. Another moan escaped from as he started to her earlobe down to her neck while his hands were working on her . She grabbed a hold of the blanket when Key’s lips moved to one of her .

“Oh my… Don’t stop…”

“Like it baby?” Key whispered seductively.

“D-don’t…… talk…” she said between moans and guided him to her another . He did the same on her right that cause her endlessly his name.

Amber pulled him up and kissed him passionately before switching their position. She experimentally sat on the bulge on his pants causing him to groan and up to her.

“Getting excited?”

“Stop teasing me…”

Amber lifted his shirt up to his chest with her teeth. Key stripped his own clothes as Amber was too busy untying his belt. Once it had done she then proceeds to run the tip of her tongue from his collar bone up to his lips. Their tongues played with each other until Amber kiss trailed down to his neck.

Key knit his brows when he felt Amber turn into a slow pace and stopped. He lightly pushed Amber and checked her.

“Seriously??” Key brushed his fingers on his own hair, looking down at the growing bulge on his pants. Amber, on the other hand, because of the effect of alcohol, already fell asleep on his chest.

 

 

“You’re trying to seduce me with only wearing like that?” Key asked as he watched Amber walked toward the kitchen sink to wash her face. Amber grabbed the towel from the table before answering his question.

“You tore my shirt into two last night remember?”

“…and since you said that, I remembered you owed me something…” a smirked formed on his lips as Amber tried to ignore him. “Yah Amber…”

“I don’t know what are talking…”

Aishh… this girl.

“You don’t even have an idea that you fell asleep last night… leaving me ually frustrated…” Amber tried not to laugh at him, but on the other hand, she was happy that Key thinks the same as hers.

Key started to walk towards her. “I-” Amber started to step back until her back reached the counter of the kitchen sink. “Oppa…”

“You need to pay…” Key step closer as Amber think of something to stop him.

“Can we eat first?” the word that came out from . She wants to hit her head hardly just now. Key burst into laughter and teasingly looked at her.

“I want to have you as my breakfast.”

“Yah Oppa… Stop… Teasing me!” Key grabbed her hands to stop her from hitting his chest.

“I guess you’re not even aware that you’re blushing hardly just now…” He whispered that made her startled. His hot breath made her tensed. “I like this side of you…” Amber looked at Key and he took this a chance to kiss her. She felt butterflies on her stomach. “You have no idea how much I wanted you… I… Love you Amber.” Amber startled and pushed him lightly to look at his face. “I mean it…” He added. This is what she secretly wanted, only God knows how much she loves him. Her heart fluttered. She never thought the he felt the same.

“D-do you love me, t-too?” he nervously asked.

Amber didn’t know how to answer. She wanted to say yes but it didn’t come out from . She didn’t even know how to think straight.

“S-so?” Key waited for her answer.

“Do you love me or not?” Key shouted that made her back to herself.

Amber can’t hold her emotion anymore. Her tears came out of her eyes as she hugged him tightly.

“I… love you too oppa. I have always loved you.”

“R-really?” Key moved to cup her face. Amber nodded repeatedly.

No more words were spoken, Amber crashed her lips onto his. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Key pushed her against the edge of the sink as they heated their kiss. She smiled into his kiss as he pulled her closer and lifted her up to the counter. Amber wrapped her legs around him. She felt him her bottom lip and she knew why and let him open as their tongues started battling. She suddenly pulled apart caused of the lack of air. Key took it a chance and attacked her exposed neck, gently the flesh of it. Hearing her soft moans, Key impatiently undid the hook of her bra and tossed it on the floor. Key started kissing down but Amber stopped him.

Aishhh… What now?

“Oppa… We’re on the kitchen…”

“Want to try it at the bathroom?” Key whispered seductively causing her to slap his arms playfully. He lifted Amber and brought them into his room. They continued their make-out session as he locked the door behind her. Amber wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him closer. He pulled back and started to kiss down to her jaw as he moved them to the bed. Amber unconsciously pulled at his hair when Key started nibbling her sweet spots. A moan escaped from her lips caused of the sensation she felt as he trailed his kiss down to her chest and found himself hungrily kissing and nibbling her .

Amber pulled him up and kissed him. She were nibbling his bottom lip as his hand held her head, making sure their lips never parted while his other hand were roaming her body. She became weak under his touch. He continued to trail his kisses down her body, leaving butterfly kisses on her stomach. He lifted her hips as he expertly slid down all the garments. Key stopped Amber from covering up as she started to become self-conscious under his stare.

“Baby… You’re perfect.”

Amber become comfortable around him and let out a frustrated groan as she was working to undo his belt. Key stopped giving her love bites and gets his pants off. He began caressing her thigh up and down and pulled her legs apart.

“You ready?” he asked for a confirmation as he positioned himself. Amber nodded. He then slowly eased into her. Her eyes shut tight as she gasped from slight pain.

“Sorry baby… You okay?”

“Yeah…” Amber gave him a weak smile. Key leaned forward and kissed her, making her unfocused on the pain. He continued to ease in and out slowly until she became comfortable.

“…you can do it faster now…”

Key began to quicken his pace. Amber's hand pulled him into another kiss. It drove Amber wild.

“Oppa… Harder…”

He delighted seeing her lust for him, grabbing her by the waist and hitched her up towards him, slamming into her even harder. Amber's moans grew louder and louder. Her back curved into an arch and quiet cries escaped her lips as she was reaching her . She screamed as she came. Nearing his peak, Key spread her legs even wider as he continued ramming her even harder. Within moments, she felt her insides grew warm as Key finished up collapsing on her. They panted heavily against each other and took a moment to catch their breaths.

“I think you’re finally mine.” Key teased as he pulled out and lay beside her. “I love you Amber Liu… I really do…” Amber wrapped her arms around his waist.

“I love you too…”

“Want for a round two?”

“Yah… Kim Kibum… I'm sure you had enough just now…”

Key chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his embrace.

“I could never get enough of you.” he whispered and kissed her again. He pulled for a while and grabbed his phone and texted someone.

“Who’s that?” Amber curiously asked.

“Jonghyun hyung… I’m just giving them… a little warning…”

Amber let out a chuckle as Key hovered onto her and pulled the blanket over them.

 

“Yahh… Not there… hahaha…”

“Aishh… Amber, don’t kill the mood.”

Minutes later, only moans will be heard inside the room….

 

From: Key

Don’t dare bragged into my apartment. You guys know the code but I’ll make sure my bedroom is locked.

 

Jonghyun chuckled after reading his text message.

“What he said?” Taemin curiously asked.

“Read it yourself…” He handed the phone to him.

“What did he mean by this?” Onew, Jonghyun and Minho laughed at the innocent maknae. Onew put his arms around his shoulder as he said:

“Something’s happening just now…”

“Under the blanket…”

 

 

AN: Okay… I can’t get enough of this fic… I’m reading rated fanfics but this is my first time writing one… This was supposed to be my Valentine gift to my readers... I just forgot to post this yesterday… But then, I wanted to greet you guys a happy Hearts day although it was late….

Subscribe and leave a comment…

KEYBER FIGHTING!!!