This is War

STUCK WITH THE VILLAIN

 

NA YOUNG’S POV

I woke up suddenly because someone’s knocking at my door.

“Na Young, I cooked pancakes. I don’t want to be late in school. It’s the first day!!” Eun Ah said

“I just had my first day yesterday!” I countered back.

“I know. But I have mine today! Come on, I want to go to the school with you!” Eun Ah said rather excitedly.

She made me confess yesterday about the ruined blazer. So I told her. And she was excited to know that the Jo Twins is going to the same school like us. She said that I should probably apologize to Youngmin about the blazer and that was I what I am going to do. Although initially, my plan is to really ruin the blazer but then I searched the internet and almost fainted when I saw the price of the blazer. So apology it is.

 


YOUNGMIN’S POV

“Hyung, wait for me!” I heard my twin said as I rushed to get out of the car. It’s the second day of the school, but Kwangmin decided that they should go to Starbucks first to buy his early-morning frapuccino. As for me, I am not much of a coffee drinker, but my twin is.

Yesterday, the frap that ruined my blazer wasn’t mine but Kwangmin’s. I was just holding it for him because he said he thought he forgot his ipod but apparently it is inside his blazer. Sometimes, Kwangmin is just so absent-minded.

“Hyung, can you hold this for me?” asked my twin.

I turned and frowned at him. I just lost my brand new blazer yesterday because of his frap and that hobbit.

“Hyung, I know what you are thinking. You’re thinking that if you hold this, history might repeat itself right? But I assure you that it’s not gonna happen. There is a theory that state-“

And whatever that theory might state, I didn’t find out because someone actually bumped into Kwangmin and Kwangmin’s frap spilled into my pants. Right, into my pants.

I glared at Kwangmin but his doe eyes are full of innocence so I turned to the one who bumped in and saw a girl.

“I am so sorry! I was just so excited for my first day that I actually run. I didn’t mean to bump into you. Are you okay?” the girl said to my twin. Why is she apologizing to my twin when it’s my pants that are ruined?

“I am okay, but hyung.. Hyung, I am sorry. Your pants!” Kwangmin exclaimed.

Right, now you noticed me.

“Kwangmin, what am I gonna do with you?” I said. It’s just the morning of my second day at school and I’m already exhausted.

“Oh, Eun Ah, what happened?” the hobbit appeared.

“Na Young, I just spilled a frap on this guy’s pants.” The new girl said. Come to think of it. The girl is new.

The hobbit turned to me. I know I am being mean because I keep calling her hobbit. But I didn’t know her name. Although I know that she’s my classmate ever since first year. I just noticed her now. Now that she’s becoming an annoyance.

“You look like you just peed!” The hobbit said and I can see that she’s trying so hard not to laugh.

I think I blushed on that one, and then I probably turned green because I have a reputation to uphold. Being the heir of our dad’s business empire, I cannot afford to look like I just peed.

“This is all your fault.” I turned to the new girl. Beautiful, but should pay for ruining my pants.

“Hold up, pissed-pants! Don’t scare her. She’s just new here. And I got a solution to your problem. Here, use this to wipe your pants.” Hobbit said.

I cannot believe I just got insulted by a little girl. Did she just call me name? Pissed-pants? You cannot insult me and live to tell the tale. And what am I holding? What’s this rag-oh wait. Marc Jacobs. Is this what I think it is?

“Come on Eun Ah. We can’t be late in class.” The Hobbit said.

The two girls started to walk away and I saw Kwangmin quietly following them. “Hey Kwangmin! Where do you think you’re going?”

“I can’t be late in class.” My twin mumbled but not really meeting my eyes.

“Hyung I am so sorry that I ruined your pants. I really am. If you want, we can change pants.” Kwangmin said and to prove that he meant it, he started to take of his belt.

“Wait.” I said startled. Kwangmin can be a bit weird sometimes. “Never mind.” Well, after the incident yesterday with my blazer, I made sure I have an extra pair of blazer and a pants. “I’ll just change later.”

I absent-mindedly started to use my used-to-be-brand-new Marc Jacobs blazer to wipe my pants and thinking on my best revenge for the insult that I received from the hobbit. My ruined pants today, I can totally accept that it was an accident. Fine, that was forgiven. And even the blazer yesterday. I didn’t really mean to make the hobbit washed it. But then she called me “Pissed-Pants” and purposely ruined my already ruined blazer. I took that as a challenge.

Game on.

 

author's note

This is War by Mblaq

 

wahh i hope you like how i portray Youngmin and Kwangmin.. 

i tweaked their personalities a lil bit...