Chapter Fourteen: Let's Hope Nothing Happened To Them

Kidnapped

// A.N. The other chapter Guys!! :) //

Location: Unknown
Time: 8:30 p.m.
Date: March 12,2012

" Almost Done!" Changmin encouraged the six other hostages .
" You know, it's hard working with an injured hand." Onew said while chipping some of the paint.

" Until when are we supposed be chipping this wall off?" Yesung asked.

" Until we see something." Changmin replied .

" Something like what?"  Taeyeon asked.

" Something unusual?" Luhan asked.

" Or interesting?" D.O. added.

" Oppa, until when are we supposed to do this?" Luna complained.

" You can stop. I found something." Changmin said, sounding happy.

The six other hostages ran towards Changmin and checked out what he did.

Eventually, their smiles turned to frowns when they found out where they were.

"Smartphone Factories Incorporated?" Luhan read.

" P-Pyongyang, North Korea?" D.O. added.

" All this time, we've been under North Korea." Yesung said, with a shaky breath.

" Oh my God!" Luna said.

" How would we go home now?" Onew asked.

" How on earth would they know that we're here?" Taeyeon asked.

Changmin on the other hand kept quiet and said:

" They'll know, I'm positive ."

Afterwards, Changmin slumped on the corner and allowed his tears to fall.

Eventually, the other hostages slumped on their own corners, letting themselves cry to sleep as well.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 11:37 p.m.
Date: March 12,2012

Instead of going home to their own dormitories , the entire SM Family decided to stay in the SM Dormitory and wait for news.

However, most of them slept and only less than ten people were awake.From forty-five to less than ten.

To be exact, only seven people were awake, and stayed in the conference room.

"  It's confirmed, they're in Pyongyang." Kyuhyun said, as he listened to the audio clip he hacked into.

" They're really in Pyongyang?" Yunho asked.

Kyuhyun just nodded his head in agreement.

" Where in Pyongyang?" Sulli asked.

" They're  in the basement of the Smartphone Factories Incorporated." Kyuhyun replied.

" Okay, now we know where they really are, it's easy." Leeteuk said
" Sica, Suho, anything on the sewer?" Leeteuk asked.

" Nope." Suho replied.

" None for me too." Jessica replied, while drinking her third coffee.

" So, have you called Hankyung-hyung yet?" Jonghyun asked.

" Yeah, they said that they're boarding for Japan. Their phones must be off by now ." Leeteuk replied.

" Could I see the surveillance of the SM Dormitory rooms?" Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun on the other hand showed Leeteuk the surveillance file, and Leeteuk looked at his dongsaengs, who were all asleep.

" Look at them, I think this is the first time I've seen them sleep in days. " Leeteuk said.

" Yeah. These girls have been really worried about Taeyeon -unnie and Luna. It's like they haven't slept at all." Jessica added.

" We've been sleeping just fine, it's Jaejoong -hyung who's been awake almost every night  thinking about Changmin." Yunho whispered.

" The boys have been crying hard as well thinking about Onew-hyung." Jonghyun added.

" EXO's been blaming each other every night. Actually, we've been trying to solve who's fault it really is, but apparently, new fights just come." Suho muttered while searching about the sewer line.

" Well, we just gotta hope that --" Leeteuk said, but got cut off by Suho.

" I found the sewer line, where it actually leads. As you can see, you walk for about a mile, then from the gate, turn right and then you can see the sewer line.
Then just go in, go straight, turn right, then left, right ,then left ,then go straight for about another mile and afterwards, you exit , then you're in a parking lot in North Korea." Suho explained.

" Okay:  right, get in a sewer, straight, right,left,right,left ,straight, North Korea . Got it." Leeteuk said

Suho nodded his head in agreement .

" Okay, don't  forget that. Includes you too, Kyuhyun." Leeteuk said to everyone.

Once he turned to Kyuhyun, his face changed.

Kyuhyun was pressing the earphone deep into his ear and he listened intently to the audio.

Apparently, his face showed signs of worry.

" Kyu, are you okay?" Leeteuk asked.

" Hyung, listened to this." Kyuhyun said as he offered Leeteuk the earphones.

Leeteuk snatched the earphones from Kyuhyun's palm and placed it on his ear.

He heard V1 talking, and someone who sounded like he was choked to death.

He was about to yell when he heard another choked-to-death sound. This time, that sound sounded familiar.

" Yesung-ssi." Leeteuk said.

A few moments passed, and the camera that was being covered with D.O.'s boxer shorts was unveiled and V1's masked face appeared on screen.

" Eww. He touched Do KyungSoo's boxers ." Suho said.

" Oh. I can see that." Jonghyun said sarcastically .

" Guys. Keep quiet . And look at the back, it says Smartphone Factories Incorporated." Leeteuk said.

" Yeah. Pyongyang, North Korea." Sulli added.

Finally, V1 stepped out of the camera, and revealed two trash-bag covered people.

He got the trash bag out and the two hostages, who fainted were seen.

" Changmin-ssi!" Yunho shouted.

" I knew it. I knew it, the voice I heard, it was Yesung's." Leeteuk mumbled to himself.

" What is he gonna do now?" Jessica asked, while covering her eyes.

" I don't know." Leeteuk said with tears in his eyes.

V1 dragged the unconscious bodies of Changmin and Yesung to a room. Probably to the same room where they shot Onew.

They were dragged until they were out of sight. The only things visible were the chipped off wall with the "Smartphone Factories Incorporated" sign and the five other hostages, who were sleeping.

Leeteuk wiped off the tears on his cheeks and he turned to Yunho, who was crying on Jessica's shoulder.

Leeteuk approached Yunho and whispered:

" Let's just hope that nothing bad will happen to them, okay?"

Yunho nodded as he wiped off the tears on his cheeks, and Leeteuk went to comfort Kyuhyun, who was also crying.

" Come on Kyu, he'll be fine." Leeteuk said as the dried tears started to flow again.

" Hyung, I'm scared." Kyuhyun mumbled as he leaned on Leeteuk's shoulder, and eventually, slept .

Seeing Kyuhyun sleep on his shoulder, Leeteuk mumbled:

" Be safe Kim Jongwoon."

Afterwards, sleep conquered over him.