Chapter 5

Complicated Love

YG Papa , called T.O.P up to his office .

YG : Do you know why I called you up ?

T.O.P : Aniyo , President .

YG : I'm aware of your relationship with Jessica , and I hope -

T.O.P : Why do everybody say I'm in a relationship with her ?! I seriously don't remember her as my girlfriend . The only thing I remember is the moment I woke up , a person told me that Chaerin is my girlfriend . I don't know who told me that as I could not see clearly without my contact lenses & specs .

YG : The media already know of your relationship with Jessica . I hope that you can get back with Jessica , T.O.P . I don't really approve of You & Chaerin together . Chaerin may have a crush on you , but that doesn't mean she can resort to this to be with you . I hope that you'll recover your memory back , Fast . Because I don't want the media thinking that you are a two-timer , This could seriously affect Bigbang & your image , T.O.P .

T.O.P : Arraso . I'll try .

T.O.P POV

How could I be in a relationship with Jessica ? 

T.O.P : Seungri ah ~ 

Seungri : Nae Hyung !

T.O.P : I used to be with Jessica-sshi ?

Seungri : Nae Nae . I know that you lose your memory , Do you wanna see some pictures that you took of her ?

T.O.P : Okay . Where it is ?

Seungri : Here !

Photo 1 :

Photo 2 :

T.O.P : STOP ! STOP SHOWING ME !! ARGHHH!!! MY HEAD IS VERY PAIN !

Seungri : Hyung Hyung are you alright ?! Hyung Hyung Don't scare me !

T.O.P : Suddenly a lot of picture of me & Jessica-sshi show up in my head .

Seungri : That was the memory of you & her ! 

*CL walks in*

CL : YAH ! Seungri Oppa ! Why are you showing him photos of her ? Tabi Oppa , Don't think about those stupid memories ... Come , lets go to my dorm .

Seungri : Hyungggg ! Don't listen to her ! Come on ! I still have a few more photos here ~!

T.O.P : Shutup . Chaerin , lets go .

CL : *Smirks*

Seungri : ...

 

[ 1 Hour later ]

Daesung : Where is Rapper Hyung ?

Seungri : Why didn't you guys respond to me when I shouted for help ! You guys are just fooling around in the practice room ! 

G-Dragon : Yah Yah Yah . I was trying to make a song , maknae . What is the problem ? Fancy shouting like this .

Taeyang : Yeah . Oh , Where is T.O.P ?

Seungri : He went with CL ! I really think CL cast a spell on him ! 

Bigbang : What ?!