Chapter 12

Complicated Love

Jessica was pregnant , therefore stopping all activites with SNSD . Eversince CL & TOP move into the house , CL has been glaring at Jessica . G-Dragon was in Japan .

CL POV

That Jessica ! After dating Tabi she dated Jiyong oppa immedialy ! I must find a way to make her miscarrage.

 

Jessica was in the kitchen , making herself a hot cup of milk . CL saw her in the kitchen , & decided to spill some water on the staircase so Jessica would slip . After pouring the water , CL went back to her room & pretend to be sleeping . Jessica was completely clueless . She walked down the stairs , as she wanted to go to the living room to watch TV . Jessica slip .

Jessica : AHHHHH!!!

Jessica's scream was so loud that Seungri , Daesung , Se7en & Han Byul came out .

Han Byul ; SICA !

Se7en : Omg . Is your stomach okay ?

Daesung : I'll call the ambulance !

Seungri : I'll get your stuffs !

Jessica : AHHH . My stomach is so pain .

Han Byul : *Hugs Jessica* Bear with it , the ambulance is coming ! Dongwook (Se7en) ! Carry Jessica !

Se7en : okay Okay

Seungri : Why didn't CL come down ? She should have heard the noise .

Han Byul : Seungriii~ Call the others !

Seungri : Arraso , Noona .

CL was in her room , smiling to herself . But what she didn't know , was that there was a camera at the stairs , fliming every single thing ...