IAAN: Chapter Three

I AM A NOBODY

Dedicated to my awesome friend. You know who you are. ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was awoken up by the annoying sound of the alarm.

What a good way to be awaken up.

Groaning, I sat up on my bed and when I was fully awake, I stood up and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

***

After drying myself up, I slipped into my clothes. I picked out a blue jacket with a hood, a black skinny jeans and blue converse all-stars. I let my hair hang loose below my chest, and let my bangs hang just above my eyes.

My hair is naturally wavy, and has a mixture of black and brown color, I think I got it from my mother.

I checked myself in the mirror. I didn't mind to put make-up on. I don't understand why other girls would put thick make-up on their faces. I mean come on, their faces aren't coloring books.

Satisfied with my look, I grabbed my cellphone and put it in my backpack together with my wallet. I checked myself one more time before heading downstairs.

When I arrived at the dining room, I found mom and Minhyun eating on the dining table.

"Good morning." I chirped.

"Good morning." They greeted me in unison.

I sat beside my brother.

I poured kokocrunch and milk on my bowl and the kokocrunch floated like boats in the sea.

"You're still gonna wear that in school?" Minhyu asked, referring to these hideos clothes that I'm wearing right now.

"Duh. I'm wearing it now aren't I? So I think the answer is obvious." I rolled my eyes and started eating my cereal.

"Don't you want to get a boyfriend Haerin?" My mom asked.

I choked on my cereal. Minhyun patted my back with a concerned look painted on his face. I gave him a smile telling him I'm okay and he retreated his hands and put it on the table listening to our conversation.

"So, do you want to have one Haerin?" Mom raised a brow.

"No." I answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, I was hoping you would want one so you can change and interact more with people." She mumbled but I heard it. I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

I swear she acts like a teenager sometimes.

I checked my watch for the time and realized that it was already '7:45', 5 minutes left. Great, if I walk it would take me 15 minutes to arrive too, and I can't take a bus. I don't know how to. 

As if reading my mind, Minhyun spoke, "I'll give you a ride." He offered.

"Neh. You'd be late." 

"You do know that I don't care right?" 

YEAH. HOW COULD I EVER FORGET THAT? He's sort of a bad boy in school, but he has a soft spot for the people who he is close with. You know, like, me, mom, his friends... Yeah.

"Well, sure. Why not? I haven't ridden your baby for a month or 2 now." We call his car baby since he loves it so much, and he won't let anybody else drive it.

"Then hurry up. You don't wanna be late on your first day of school." He teased as he stood up and went ahead of me.

Yeah. Says the one who is planning to be late in class.

"Be careful you two." Mom reminded us.

"Don't worry mom." We both said in unison.

I followed him to his car. I hopped in on the passenger seat and while he, on the driver's seat. The car made a roaring sound as he turned the key and then, we drove to school.

After 10 annoying minutes of my brother reminding me to be careful and tell him if anything goes wrong, we finally arrived to my destination. I hopped out of the car, slung my backpack on my back and pulled my hood up above my head.

"Remember what I said earlier." He reminded me.

Yeah. How could I forget your nagging brother. I wanna tell him that, but I didn't. Instead I just smiled and nodded at him.

"Bye babygirl." He sweetly said before driving to SU.

"Bye." I mumbled and turned around, ready to face another year of pure torture.

***

The journey to my locker was surprisingly peaceful, no one purposely bumping into me, whispering about me, and making fun at me. Trust me, you'll be surprised if you were me. Last year, they won't stop making fun at me. Seriously. 

I opened my locker and shoved the unnecessary things which were inside my bag. 

I brought all my books and notebooks since I don't want to bring my books and notebooks back home and vice versa. It's too tiring.

The only things left which were inside my backpack were my wallet, 1 notebook and ballpen. Hey, I don't need to bring lots and lots of notebooks to each of my class, it's still the first day of class.

Shoots. It's the first day of class, and it's Monday, which means we have to have a General Assembly in the gym today, which I hate of course. Since Infinite - the 7 kingkas in school -  are the rich, popular and the one who rules the school (well, for most of the student body), they are the ones who are responsible for the whole student body every General Assembly, which is held every Monday.

Well, that's not the only reason why we gather. It's because Infinite will pick there buddy for the whole year. And I think L will be the one to pick this year since Sungyeol picked last year.

Those students who failed to attend the General Assembly will receive punishments. I know.. Cruel. Life's cruel.

Sighing, I slung my backpack back to my back and forced myself to go to the gym. But while I was walking, I accidentally bumped into something hard, but not as hard as a wall.

"Watch it will you." A vaguely familiar voice hissed. 

"Sorry. I wasn't looking," I didn't dare to look up. "And why do you need to be so rude." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?" The person asked with a cold voice which sent shivers down my spine.

I looked up and we met each other's eye. 

NO. N to the freaking O. 

Him?! AGAIN?! Seriously?!

Out of every people here in school, why do I have to bump into him? 

The school's very own... L?!

WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey. ChiniJeKate here.

Here's the 3rd chapter. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was busy with our roleplaying and stuff. I needed to finalize our script and all, and trust me, it was not easy since it was in Tagalog. /sigh/ Sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors. Anyway... SHE BUMPED INTO EEEELLLL. <--- haha.

Don't be shy to comment and subscribe. Love ya all :) 

 

~ChiniJeKate