Ji Yong's First Day At High School

A Bus Journey To Remember

 

It was day that school was about to start and little Kwon Ji Yong was going to enter High School. Ji Yong was feeling confident and nervous about going to school. He was thinking about making new friends and sticking with his four best friends from Primary (Elementary) School. He was also thinking about his New Year's Resolution.

 

"Ji Yong are you ready to go to school?" His mum asked

"Ye omma" Ji Yong replied

"Do you have everything you need for school?"

"Ye omma" 

"Do you remember how catch a bus Ji Yong?

"Ye omma, please stop asking me questions" Ji Yong said to his mum in a frustrated accent.

"Sorry Ji Yong it's just that it's your first time going to High School so I need to make sure everything goes all right, Ok Ji Yong"

"Ne omma" Ji Yong replied

"Quickly go Ji Yong! before you miss the your bus!" Exclaimed Ji Yong's mum

"Ok mum love you, see you after school" Ji Yong said excitedly 

 

Ji Yong ran to the bus stop he had to go to waiting for his bus. The bus then arrived and Ji Yong was relieved that he didn't miss the bus. He tagged on the bus and saw one his friends for Primary School.

"Hey! SeungHyun Hyung" Ji Yong shouted to SeungHyun.

"Hey! Ji Yong, I didn't know you would catch this bus" SeungHyun said in surprise

"I have to catch it every day to go to school and to go back home" 

"Jinjja, well I have to catch it when my parents are busy with their work" 

"Ahhh Ok" Ji Yong said

 

The two continued talking until they arrived to their destination which was a shopping mall that was near their school. Ji Yong and SeungHyun walked their way to the school and entered. They saw so many people. Both of them were looking for YoungBae Daesung and the other SeungHyun. They walked around until the saw Daesung.

"Ji Yong Hyung!, SeungHyun Hyung!, Over Here" Daesung yelled at the top of his voice since there was so many people.

Ji Yong and SeungHyun ran to Daesung.

"Hyungs come here this is where the people from our primary school is right now."

"Ok let's go then" said in excitement.

They followed Daesung until they got to their destination.

Ji Yong and SeungHyun finally saw the people from his Primary School which were Daesung, SeungHyun (Seungri), YoungBae, Tiffany Hwang and Im Yoona"

"Eyy long time no see am I right" SeungHyun said to the others

"Yes it's been along time" Ji Yong added

"Finally the whole group is here" Daesung said

They continued talking until the siren rang and school began.

 

A short meeting began in the quads telling he students where to go to get their Class Timetable to know what class to go to. While the meeting was taking place, Ji Yong was looking around for a girl that could possibly make his New Year's Resolution come true. Ji Yong didn't have enough time and thought about looking foe a girl during recess.

 

 

Everyone proceeded to their classes doing what they had to do in each class. Ji Yong, SeungHyun and SeungHyun were in the same class in the first period.

"Heyy SeungHyun lets have a nickname for because it's confusing having two SeungHyuns" Ji Yong stated to SeungHyun (Seungri).

"Ok how about ….. Seungri (Victory) because i'm always a winner" Seungri said confidently

Both Ji Yong and SeungHyun laughed at Seungri's choice but agreed.

"Ok so now I will be known as Seungri Ok"

Ji Yong and SeungHyun nodded.

"Have any of you seen any hot girls yet?" Seungri asked

"No not yet, why do you want to go out with someone" SeungHyun joked to Seungri

"Yea and… what's wrong with it, in HIgh School you should be looking for girls" Seungri said

"Wow I didn't know Seungri wanted a girl, so are you gonna be a ert?" Ji Yong asked playfully.

"Aniyo i'm gonna make the girls go to me"

"SeungHyun and Ji Yong started laughing again.

"Like that's possible" SeungHyun laughed

"It is possible I'll prove it!" Seungri said with confidence

"Whatever" both Ji Yong and SeungHyun said

The time passed and they went to their next classes and after that it was recess and Ji Yong and his friends met up where they met in the morning. 

 

During Recess they were talking about what they did during the Summer Holiday and what they did during the classes. Ji Yong was still looking for a girl that could break his New Year's Resolution but he had no luck. School continued and they had to do thier main subjects (Math, Science , Ect.) Then it was Lunch and they talked about what they did in their classes. Then lunch finished and they had one more class to go. After that the first day of HIgh School was finished.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought" SeungHyun said to Ji Yong.

"Yea I Know, it didn't turn out as bad" Ji Yong said

"Well See Ya tommorow"

"Aren't you catching the bus?" Ji Yong asked

"No, mum is picking me up" SeungHyun replied

"Oh, Ok, well See Ya"

"Seeya"

SeungHyun went to the front entrace of the school while Ji Yong went to the back to the shopping mall to catch his bus. Ji Yong caught his bus and after 30 minutes of a bus journey he arrived home

"Ji Yong you're back" his mum exclaimes and hugs him

"Hello mum," Ji Yong said

"How was High School" Ji Yong's mum asked

"Better than expected it felt pretty normal" 

"Ok well eat up and do what you normally do Ok"

"Ok"


Sorry if the school system is confusing..... I'm From Australia

Please comment I want to see your feed back :D