10 - The Following Day

Blood Over Flesh

Chapter 10 – The following day

Enjoy ladies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another morning, and the boys of Super Junior-M were already awake. They all gathered in Siwon and Zhou Mi’s room. They wanted to talk about how they’ll get out of this weird place.

“Hyung, what will we do?” asked Henry.

“The girls said it was impossible for us to return in 2011.” reasoned Zhou Mi.

“But maybe they can return us to another timeline.” thought Sungmin. The members agreed to Sungmin’s idea.

*Knock *Knock *Knock

Ryeowook stood up and walked to the door. He opened it one of the servants from yesterday stood in front of the door. He had a big smile on his face and was holding a box in his hands.

“Hello there. The sisters ordered me to give you guys this.” he said and handed Ryeowook the box. It was a little heavy.

“Thank you. What’s in it?” asked Ryeowook.

“I don’t know either, but all they said was to give these to you.” said the servant. He handed them eight heavy boxes then left the hall. Donghae and Eunhyuk helped Ryeowook carry the boxes to their hyungs.

“It’s not a bomb, is it?” asked Kyuyhun and Siwon slapped the back of his head.

The boxes had their names on top. When they opened them, they saw a bunch of brand new clothes. There were a lot of them, in fact, it seemed impossible that there were a lot of clothes inside one box.

“Thos girls are really nice!” said Siwon.

“I agree.” added Eunhyuk.

They each walked back to their rooms to place the clothes inside the closet. Each room has two closets: one for each person in the room. Most of the clothes were really expensive brands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting ready for the morning, they got changed and headed outside their room. They all went to the dining hall to eat breakfast. The members sat down on their seats and after the servants served them their meal, Donghae asked a question.

“Where are the sisters?”

“Why?” replied the servant.

“We want to thank them for giving us clothes.” said Zhou Mi.

“Oh, OK. The sisters went off to work today. After all, it is Monday.” he said.

“They work too?” asked Kyuyhun.

“Of course. All of them have different jobs.” said the other servant.

“What do they do?” asked Siwon and listened to them as they ate.

“Miss Rose works as a motorcycle racer and is one of the best there is even she’s only 23 years old.” said one of the servants.

“Miss Irene is a designer of jewelry for important figures such as the queen of England. She’s also 23 years old.” added one of the servants.

“Miss Purple Desires is a very talented MC on several TV shows and events. She’s also 23 years old.” said another.

“Miss Chrome is a composer and a songwriter for artists in Taiwan and abroad. She’s only 22 years old.”

“Miss is a wedding planner and she’s a very unique and talented one. She’s also 22 years old.”

“Miss Rain is a professional supermodel and is one of the models on Vogue magazine and she’s only 21 years old.”

“Miss Aura is a great photographer and painter whose works go up on museums. She’s also 21 years old.”

The boys were very impressed with their jobs. They must be really good and they were actually jealous that they reached such high honor at a young age. The only word they can say was “Wow”. But something struck in their minds.

“But what about Renesmee?” asked Henry.

“Miss Renesmee is only a high school student. She’s still in 11th Grade.” said one of the servants.

“She must be really young.” said Sungmin.

“She’s only 18 years old, actually.” said one of the servants and they all minded their own business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, the boys decided to go around the house. Kyuyhun went to the library with Eunhyuk and Zhou Mi. Siwon, Ryeowook, Donghae, Sungmin and Henry went to the shore to go swimming.

In the library ~

(Library: http://www.myfurtinestore.com/imagesf/Large-Library-Home-Design-Ideas-550x805.jpg)

Of course, Kyuyhun went there to use the Internet. Eunhyuk did the same thing, but Zhou Mi decided to read some books. The title of the books looked a little strange and he couldn’t understand some of them. That’s when something caught his attention.

There was a book that rested on a marble column and rested on a bronze bookstand. It was white and there was a strange looking symbol on it. It was round and there were eight different flowers on it. In the middle was a gold sun-and-moon symbol.

“This looks interesting. I wonder what it’s about.” Zhou Mi told himself.

He carefully picked up the book and tried opening it. But to his surprise, it won’t open. He tried harder and harder, but the book just stayed still. Zhou Mi gave up and placed the book back in its place. He started searching for other books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Along the beach ~

(Beach: http://www.sanpablocity.com.ph/images/stories/blogInspiration/dreamland-beach-bali.jpg)

The boys relaxed on the shoreline again. They all played in the water and Donghae was cautious not to turn into a fish again. He decided to swim around alone and secretly left his hyungs.

While he was underwater, he saw an adorable gold fish swimming. It looked cute and he began thinking about his gold fish back home. He stopped to look at it, but he suddenly started feeling a little weird. His head started hurting so he closed his eyes.

A few seconds later, he looked at his surroundings and it was still the same. The he decided to swim back to his hyungs and spend time with them.

“Hyung!” he called out. He noticed that they all looked bigger and they began looking around as if they can’t see him.

Sungmin looked down and saw Donghae as a goldfish. He laughed called the rest of the members. They looked down and laughed really hard.

“Return of the fish!” said Eunhyuk. Donghae looked at his hands, which were now fins.

“AAAHHHH!!!” he screamed. Donghae calmed down while the rest laughed even harder.

He closed his eyes and followed Sungmin’s advice yesterday, but it didn’t work this time. He tried harder and harder, but all he did was fail and he was a fish.

“Guys, I can’t change back!” he said and they all stopped laughing.

“Well this is a problem.” said Siwon.

“We’ll have to ask help from the servants. Right now, you have stay here.” said Henry and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minutes later ~

Henry returned and he brought some bad news. The servants said that they can’t do anything, but maybe the sisters can. Donghae was relieved, until Henry said the sisters are not around often during the weekdays.

“What am I going to do? I can’t stay all night here!” complained Fishy Hae.

“Luckily, I grabbed a fish bowl before I went back here.” said Henry and took out a fish bowl. He scooped Donghae inside and carried him back to shore.