Unexpected

Unexpected

 

You are looking at them. Is it the real them? Suddenly, one of them turns and looks at you. You are shocked. Quickly, you finish your drink and walk out of the cafe.

 

"Ahgassi!! You forgot your cellphone."

 

   CNU walks towards you. The other B1A4 members gathers around you. No one would recognise them since they put on wigs.

 

 

"Seems like you know us. Don't let anyone else know."

 

   Baro winks at you. Jinyoung and Gongchan are playing with each other while CNU and Sandeul are busy looking at your phone. For a while, you feel like you are dreaming. You look at CNU, your bias. The suddenly he looks at you. He's tall.

 

"Here you go. Be careful. Don't lose your cellphone again."

 

   CNU pats your head. He smiles as he follows the rest of the members walk away from you. Turn to me. Turn to me. You hope that they'll turn to you. Then, CNU turns, and he's mimicking something. Don't turn off your phone tonight. You smile.

 

.................................................................................

   

   It's been a while since you've become their friends. Sometimes, you comes to their dorm to play. They've invited you to go to a theme park with them. CNU is begging you to follow them.

 

"Please.. Please.. Please.. Come with us."

 

"Wouldn't it be too risky if you guys go there? You know, you guys are quite famous right now."

 

"Naah, you've been following us for a while right? You've never seen us getting caught aren't you?

 

   What Sandeul said is true. They've never been caught by their fans while they're going out. However, those places they've been to are places where teenagers rarely visits with their friends. Right now, they're talking on theme park. A place where teenagers play with their friends.

 

...............................................................................

 

   In the end, you follow them since CNU insisting you to come with his bbuing bbuing earlier. You're sitting next to CNU in the car. Their manager is the one who drive the car. Other member kept teasing you and CNU but both of you are denying it. But then, CNU hold your hand as the other members look outside of the car. You like it. His hands are warm.

 

  Entering the theme park, Baro, Jinyoung, Sandeul and Gongchan are walking excitedly in front leaving you and CNU behind. It's awkward between both of you since you are shy.

 

"Hyung! We want to ride the roller coaster."

 

"Okay, but be careful not to make other people to give attention to you guys."

 

   You always like that side of CNU. He takes a good care of his dongsengs wherever they are.

 

"Yes, sir. Now you can have fun with my hyung. Take a good care of him. Oh, and another one. all the best!"

 

   That last words from Gongchan has made your cheek blushed again. CNU whispers something to you and both of you starts talking comfortably while looking at the rest of the members who are flying in the sky. CNU holds your hand and both of you get to an ice cream booth. You're wiping his mouth and laughing since he eats messily. He smiles and whisper to you. Keep that smile. Your face feels warm and now it's his turn to laugh at you.

 

   Both of you get on a ferris wheel. CNU hates being in a high place but he still got in the cab. While the cab is going up, he's looking down nervously. You sit next to him and convince him that it's okay. Suddenly he grab your hands.

 

"Be my girlfriend."

 

  You're shocked. You feel a kiss on your cheek while you close your eyes. He hugs you. You feels warmer and safer. Then CNU says to you..

 

"You must be cold aren't you?"

 

...................................................................................

 

   You're still in the theme park. You're applying your lipstick in the restroom as you hear people talk about B1A4. When they see you, they give you a meaningful stare. You're feeling uneasy so you quickly leave the restroom. From a distance,  you see B1A4 members' satisfied faces.

 

"Guys, we have one big pro.."

 

"That's them. That B1A4!!"

 

   Within the times, a crowd of people are gathering around you and B1A4. People are pushing and pulling each other, trying to get near to B1A4. You're being puhed by people. Some of the people step on your feet. It's so chaotic. Then you notice that CNU holds your hand.

 

"Don't let go of my hands."

 

   Then he pulls you closer to him and starts to move. All of a sudden, you're being pushed again. This time, you fall down. More people step on you. You're in pain. Your eyes are teary and you feel so scared. Other members have already got inside of the car.

 

   Someone grabs your arm. When you lift your head, it's CNU. Both of you head to the car. When you get inside the car, you burst into tears since you are frighten by the situation. CNU hugs you. The car heads to B1A4's dorm again.

 

....................................................................................

 

   Jinyoung hands over a mug of hot chocolate to you. You are a bit calmer since CNU holds your hands until you get inside their dorm. The rest of the members are lying on the sofa while looking at you. CNU shows up with a safety kit.

 

"Let me do this. I'm a pro."

 

   CNU pushes Baro. She's my girl. Don't bother her. Baro smirks and sits beside you.

 

"Today is interesting. Let's do this again next time."

 

.....................................................................................

 

    Once again you lost by CNU's bbuing bbuing. This time you follow them to Namsan Tower. You're already on top of the tower with the rest of the members. Looking at the scenery. There are so many lamps in Seoul at night. B1A4 members are excited when they see a wish that CNU wrote on a lock for them.

 

 

"Where's CNU?"

 

   Your question only make you being teased again by those naughty B1A4 members. Suddenly you see him walking towards you. The rest of the members leave you and CNU.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late. I was choosing this."

 

   It's a couple lock. Both of you wrote your wishes on the locks. Then both of you put the locks on the fence with each lock is locked to each other. You smile as you read his wish.

 

May you love CNU forever, Keep our love till the end. < 3


You feel a warm hug from the back. You turn to face him and you hug him back. CNU smiles. A kiss approach you.

 

.....................................................................................