Chapter 4

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

Key, Krystal and Amber got into a bus from Seoul to Daegu that night.

‘Oppa, let’s sit at the last row so that we won’t be separated,’ Krystal said.

‘Okay, I’ll sit at the window side,’ Key said.

‘Andwae! I want to sit inside at the window side!’ Krystal shouted.

‘I don’t care, not my problem!’ Key said, walking to the last row.

Krystal pouted, and then she followed his back. Amber chuckled at their behavior. Suddenly, Krystal stopped and pulled Amber to the front.

‘Wae? Wae? Wae?’ Amber asked.

‘Sit beside Key Oppa! I don’t want to sit beside him!’ she sulked and crossed her arms.

Key laughed at her, he was already sitting on his sit.

‘Ah, Krystal-ah… Don’t get angry!’ Key grabs her hand. ‘Krystal-ah.’

Krystal turned to him and whispered ‘Oppa, are you dumb? This is a chance for you to sit beside Amber and you’re refusing?’

‘I didn’t know you was this good,’ Key teased. ‘This is creepy!’

She whacked his shoulder.

‘Ouch! Araseo...’ he rubbed his shoulder.

Krystal pushed Amber to sit beside Key then she sit beside Amber. Key faced Amber then he purposely went near to her ears and whispered.

‘You better sleep now, it’s getting late,’ he smiled.

She was afraid to look at his face so she decided to say something without looking at him.

‘You too... ‘

He smiled again then he slowly reached out his hand at the back of Amber and pushed Krystal who almost dozed off.

‘Ah,Oppa!’ Krystal got shocked and shouted.

‘Good night,’ Key chuckled.

 

                     Taemin who was alone in the house, he was roaming around his house up and down. He climbed up the stairs and enters his bed room. He didn't know why was he wasting his energy but he knew something that he had already missing them. He checked on his hand phone screened. No misscalls, no text messages.

 

‘Why Hyung haven't give me a call yet?’He throws himself on the bed and hugged his pillow.‘Even Krystal hasn’t replied my text yet?’

                 

                      Amber and Krystal fell asleep as they was so exhausted. Krystal was resting her head on Amber shoulder and couldn't stop admiring at their cuteness. Key looked at them and chuckled. He took out his hand phone and took a picture of Amber and Krystal sleeping then he sends the picture to Taemin with a text.

 

YA! Taemin-ah, the girls are safe.

Don’t think too much and sleep well.

I’ll come back to see you during holidays.

Take care ^^

 

BEEP~~ BEEEP~~ BEEP~~

Taemin immediately snatch his hand phone and he started laughing looking at the picture.

He replied Key.

 

No wonder Krystal did not reply my text.

Hyung, I’m going to sleep now.

Take care of my girlfriend and soon to be your girlfriend, Amber.

HEHE you haven’t tell me anything about you and Amber.

Anyway, text me once you reached Daegu.

 

 

                Key read the message, smiling to himself then he look out the window. Suddenly he realized that Amber’s head was already leaning on his shoulder. He adjust her hair carefully and admired how she sleeps. He slowly bent down a little and kissed her lips. Then someone whacked him on his head, Key was shocked.

 

‘I saw that,’ Krystal said.

‘Suuuhhh… I’m dead if she knows,’ Key said.

She smiled ‘Okay, and sleep now. It’s already too late.’

‘By the way, check you phone,’ Key said. ‘Taemin texted you.’

She quickly took her phone out, and she saw his text message.

 

Krystal-ah, call me when you already reached home,okay?

I miss you and love you ^^

Byebye :)

Oh yeah, please take care of Key hyung he will be bored in the school.

 

She replied.

 

Araseo, I will call you.

I miss you too and love you more.

Key Oppa?

Don’t worry, Amber is here to take care of him  :D

Hehe sleep well ^^

 


 

I'm trying my best to finish this fic as soon as I can.

I hope all of you will wait. I'm happy for the 66 subscibers and thank you so much for subscribing :D

Vote this fic if you think it's nice :D love you all.