Chapter 11

{SEQUEL-EDITED} I don't hate you, Krystal.

                                The next day, all of them were awake. The ladies was making their breakfast, and the mans was calmly waiting for their breakfast while chit chatting but the two young boys was still in their dreamland.

(Oh, forgot to tell you guys, Key stayed at Taemin’s house.)

                                 Krystal sneaks into Taemin’s room slowly, crawling on the floor to check on them but both Key and Taemin were in a deep sleep.Key was sleeping straight and his both hands were crossed on his chest, while on his left Taemin was hugging Key as if Key is was his bolster.Krystal walked the other side and sat beside Taemin. She his hair slightly and whispered his name to his ear.

‘Taemin-ah,’He was still sleeping.

‘Taemin-ah,’ she said it a little louder. He slowly turned to the other side to see who had whispered his name.

He saw Krystal was sitting on the edge bed, and then he smiled to her.

‘Good morning,’ Krystal gestured her hand in front of his face.

He quickly pulled her into his embrace and said ‘5 minutes.’

‘Taemin, leave me,’ Krystal struggle in his embrace.

‘Ssshhhhh!’ Taemin stared at her and made her keep quiet.

Krystal pouted at him and in return he hugged her even tighter. Key realized there was a third party in the room, he slowly open his eyes after listening to some voices. He saw Taemin hugging Krystal. Krystal looked at Key with her shocking face but Key smiled to her and turned the other side, ignoring them. Then again he realized someone was kicking his leg.

‘YA! IRONA!’ he wondered the voice belong to who. Key immediately open his eyes and raised his eyebrows, wondering who could be so rude to him. He sighed, who else would be so rude to him other than his girlfriend Amber.

‘YA! Is this how you will wake up your future husband??’ Key yelled cutely to her.

Amber didn’t bothered and just gave him a blank face instead. There was a pause. Taemin and Krystal were just like two statues looking at them, confused.

‘Aish! Arasseo, I’m going down now,’ Key lowered his head.

 

                          Amber smiled naughtily and came closer to him and pushed his chin upwards to face her and she gave him a sweet morning kiss on his cheek. She walked out from the room, not bothering to look at confused Taemin and Krystal.Key smiled coyly to Amber. Taemin and Krystal crept on the bed to Key and whacked him.

‘What happen?’ Taemin asked, excitingly.

‘I mean how did things turned out to be like this??’ Taemin said.

Key just smiled and throws his body on the bed, he felt really happy. Finally everything’s right now.

 


 

EDITED ALMOST EVERYTHING.

Just some sentences but not the story but of course I'm changging the Ending a little.

^.^