Loving You, Forever~

I Love You Till Forever (SEQUEL TO JUST FOR YOU)

 

 

 

3 years passed-

 

 

"Yoona, what are you doing?" a man with a smile said, while pointed to the things. "Uhmm, gardening?" Yoona replied, with an awkward smile. "Aha, you call that gardening, Miss Im Yoona?" he chuckled, again. 

 

"Yah, Xi Luhan. Everyone had their own style in gardening, y'know." she replied while pouted. "Yeah. but yours are the weridest I've ever seen." LuHan said. "Meanie!" Yoona pouted.

 

"Aish, Yoona. You know that.."

 

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Sorry. But-- I just can loves you as much as you loves me. Sorry." she said, waiting for LuHan's reaction. 

 

"Okay.. Lets go eat?" 

 

 


 

 

LuHan's POV

 

I just went back home, after a long so called friendship bonding with Yoona. 

 

Oh yeah, almost forgot to introduce myself.

 

My name is Xi LuHan. From what you read till now, I had a crush on my Deer. We had a same name! Meaning of my name is Deer, while her nickname is Deer! How cool is that? 

 

Ohyeah, since when I had a crush on her, well since the day she came to my school. but, we start as a friend and... still friend. But, only me who had a crush on her. Im always confessed my true feelings to her, like almost everyday, before she went back home, I would say, I love you to her, and she would reply everyday till I managed to memorize it,

 

"Sorry, but my heart already locked. Its hard to unlocked right now."

 

Yeah, thats her answer for everyday. But, yeah I love her no matter what. People says, if you confessed your feelings to the person that you loves or likes, your feelings to her/him going weaker day by day, but what I felt, is stronger from day by day.

 

But, sometime im wondering whos the key of her locked heart?

 

 


 

 

Nextday-

 

"Yoona, didnt you missed your friends?" LuHan asked, while sipping his bubble tea. Yoona's reaction turns to sad. "Oh, yeah. Of course I do. Espcially, Yuri, Sooyounggie, Fany and Jessica---" she paused and her eyes glassy. "And Jiyong." she smiled, trying to brighten the mood. 

 

"Yoona-ahh, is there something happen between you and Jiyong?" LuHan asked again, while holding her hands, trying to comfort her. 

 

"Nahh, im okay. Theres nothing wrong." she replied. "You can tell me everything. I will listen." he said, while pointed to his ear, waiting for Yoona's reaction, but Yoona didnt give any respond.

 

"Y'know what, Yoona. If that Jiyong guy is the one for you, he would come here and brought you back to Korea. No worries, kay?"

 

 


 

 

"Y'know what, Yuri. One day, im going to bring Yoona back to Korea, then confessing my true feelings to her." Jiyong said, as he had a lunch with Yuri at OldShack Cafe. 

 

"Yeah, what if she already had someone special there?" Yuri said, while sipping her Apple Juice. "No, never. Im the one for him." he replied, confidently. 

 

"Jiyong, you're not the one for her. You didnt even found her at the airport, and you always said, that you're going to confess your true feelings to her, and brought her back to Korea, but you speaks louder than action! From what I saw, you never went to China, to bring her back here, and yet you still with Jessica!" she said, angerly. Jiyong just stay silent. 

 

"Dont expect me to support anything that you do. You just hurt my friend." she whispered to Jiyong before left the cafe.

 

 


 

 

Night-

 

"Thanks for listening. And, I had a blast today!" Yoona smiled to LuHan. "Sure thing." he replied. "I love that roller coaster things! It did cheer me up, a bit." she said again.

 

Then,they both went silent. They both didnt even notice that they were staring at each other face. 

 

"Oh, uhm so. Bye bye, Deer!" Yoona said, and he managed to grab Yoona's hand before she left.

 

"I love you, Yoona."

 

theres a long pause before Yoona replied,

 

"I-I love you too, LuHan." 

 

 


 

 

Jiyong just wake up from his deep sleep. He checked his alarm clock, its already shown 1 pm. Then, he still felt a bit sleepy , so he decided to just stay sleep, then suddenly he heard a sudden bell ringing.

 

He lazily walked to the front door, and saw her girlfriend, Jessica.

 

"What are you doing here? Its still early, you know." he said while raised his one brow. "Its 1 freakin pm already, babe." she said, and went inside his house. Then, Jiyong went to take a shower, after about 30 minutes, he went to living room and sit in front of Jessica.

 

"So, did you notice any changes on me?" Jessica said, excitedly. "Well, no?" he said, while reading a magazine. "I just dyed my hair to chocolate brown!" she said, smiled. Jiyong quickly lifted his head, to check his girlfriend's hair. 

 

Suddenly, an image of Yoona appeared.

 

He quickly shook his head. 

 

"Why you dyed your hair? You looks like Yoona now!" he said in anger. "W-What? Yoona? Wth are you talking about now?" Jessica said, while stood up from her sit. "You looks like Yoona! Just go with the blonde!" he said. "Why should I? Its up to me, to dye any colour that I like!" Jessica replied, while widened her eyes. "Lets call its break up." he said, half-shouting. "What? Just because I dyed my hair to chocolate and you want to break up with me?" she shook her head in disbelief. Jiyong didnt even reply.

 

"I knew it! You like Yoona, and not me! You were playing with my heart! You're jerk!" she shouted.

 

"Talk for yourself, Jessica. She sacrificed her loves just to see her bestfriend happy with the one she loves. You're the one who jerks!" he said and, Jessica left speechless. She throw a pillow to Jiyong and left his house.

 

Jiyong just shook his head and shouted in the top of his lungs.

 

 


 

 

"Sure?" Yoona asked him."Yeah, of course." Luhan replied, confidently. "What made you so sure?" Yoona asked again. "Because, I want to stay at your hometown. Korea." he replied while caressing her cheeks. "Really? Okay, then. Im going to tell my friend about it. We stayed at her house, kay? Oh yeah, heres the Chinese-Korean dictionary." she said, then giving the dictionary. "No need to. After I met you, Im already learning how to speak in Korean." he replied but still takes the dictionary.Yoona just stuck out her tongue.

 

 


 

 

"Yoona is going to stay at your house?" Tiffany said, while widened her eyes. "Yeah, great right? But for awhile." Yuri replied. "Lets make a party, shall we?" Sooyoung suggested. "Too bad, next week im way too busy." Tiffany pouted. "Hm, well. Maybe next time?" Yuri smiled. "Yeah! Okay, then. Cant wait!" Sooyoung said while clapping her both hands. 

 

 


 

 

"We're here! Yay~" Yoona said excitedly. "When will your friend come to fetch us?" LuHan asked her, smiling. "There are they!" Yoona said, while pointed to Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany. 

 

They were hugging to each other, missing each other. 

 

"I still cant see Sooyoung' crown." Yoona pouted. "Aha, nobody can beat me!" Sooyoung stuck out her tongue. 

 

Then, Yoona introduce LuHan to them. 

 

They were happily talking to each other and on their way to Yuri's house, but Tiffany cant join in, she had to went to her work place.

 

 


 

 

"LuHan, you can sleep at the south room. Yoona going to sleep with me, kay?" Yuri said, LuHan just nodded and went to the room that Yuri said.

 

"Yuri-ahh, I want to walking around. Bye~" Yoona said, and waved to her. Yuri waved back.

 

 


 

 

Yoona's POV

 

Its been 3 years already since I've been here. I missed this place so much. I went to the park that Jiyong said is once a river that can make wish comes true.

 

I leaning at the tree that I once leaned at about 3 years ago. This place are still refreshing. Its didnt change a bit.  Im about to close my eyes, when suddenly someone called me,

 

"Yoona?"

 

"J-Jiyong? What are you doing here?" I faked a smile. "Oh,nothing. Just walking around. I thought you're at China?" Jiyong asked me. "Oh,yeah. I went back here. For a while." I replied, trying to avoid any eye contact with him. 

 

"Yoona, dont you miss me?" he asked me again, this time he's holding both my hand. "Ahh? Why should I?" I chuckled by his question. Then, he pouted. "yah yah, a bit." I said, give up. He hugged me, and I didnt hugged him back.

 

"Yoona-ahh, dont you loves me?" he whispered to my ears. I harshly let go of the hug, and then glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, but no." I left him

 

 


 

 

Yoona's POV

 

What the hell are you asking that kind of question? Why must I meet you here? Why must you asked that kind of question?

 

I was walking, nowhere, and I dont care about it! Its raining. Its seems like, the weather felt the same, as me. I was about to cross and didnt take a look at left neither right, and theres a car, drives so fast, before I could avoided it, my body felt weak, my vision went completely blank..

 

 


 

 

"Yoona, please wake up." LuHan said, still poking Yoona. But, Yoona didnt move an inch. 

 

Jiyong opened the ward's door loudly. "Wh-whats wrong with Yoona?" Jiyong asked them. "Did you met her, earlier?" Yuri asked, her eyes are quite red and puffy.

 

"I-I did." he answered hesitantly. "She must've been crying." LuHan mumbled and went out from the ward, followed by Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

 


 

 

"Yoona-ahh, wake up. Its me, Jiyong. Wakey wakey?" Jiyong said while holding Yoona's hands.

 

But, still no reaaction from Yoona.

 

"Yoona *sobs* you know what? I love you. Yeah, I love you. I love you love you love you love you. So much. I love you for a long time, Yoona. *sobs* But, why are you telling me about Jessica? Did you know that time, I knew you're not like me or loves me as much as I likes you, loves you. But, now I know why. Its because Jessica right? Why? Why are you sacrificing your own feeling for Jessica? You shouldnt really care *sobs* about her feelings. You're too kind, Yoona, you know that? But, thats whats makes me loves you more. I love you, till forever. No matter *sobs* how hard, we have to gone through, but I just want you, for me. Not that Deer-look alike guy. Not that guy. You're just for me, and only me. Please, Im Yoona, wake up. I love you. Till forever. Dont leave me. I need you." he said while crying a bit. He notices Yoona tears falling down to her cheeks, then suddenly her heartbeat no longer beating.

 

"NURSE! DOCTOR!" he shouted from inside.

 

 


 

 

"Sorry to say, that Im Yoona.." before the doctor could finish his words, Jiyong already down on his knees, while Luhan just face palming himself in upset. While Yuri and Sooyoung already crying. Then, the doctor left them.

 

"Wh-why she should go right now?" Jiyong said still on his knees. "If you not meet her today, this things not going to happen!" Yuri shouted. Jiyong just stay silent.

 

"Yuri, theres no point blaming other people rn. Its already a fate." Luhan said, with a sad smile. Yuri just glared at Jiyong. Jiyong just sighed.

 

"Yuri, Sooyoung and you. Im sorry for everything *sobbed* I do loves her. I didnt mean to play her heart. Its just, why she must introduce me with Jessica? Why didnt she just confessed it to me?" he said, still holding his tears.

 

"She never thinks that you loves her back, as much as her does." Sooyoung replied then, left with Yuri.

 

 


 

 

LuHan stared at Jiyong. 

 

"Are you still loves Yoona?" he asked him. Jiyong lifted his head. Then, he nodded.

 

"Well, Yoona once told me about you. He loves you so much. And I can tell that. I loves her too since the day she came to China and you know what? Everyday I said I love you to her and yet, she would replied the same thing, her heart are already locked, its hard to unlocked it rn. I sometimes wonder, who's the person that had the key. And it turns out you. But, yeah one day, I said I love you to her, and finally she replied it back. But, now she was never be able to say those words. I only managed to listen to it, once, but you? Idk. So, im sorry about that." he said then her patted Jiyong's shoulder.

 

"But, no worries. I guess she loves you too till she cant even said it through words. And, yeah. She'll be watching you from there." he said again, while pointed to outside, at the sky. 

 

Jiyong smiled heartlessly to LuHan's remark. "Thanks, dude. You're nice." he said.

 

LuHan just nodded and went out from the hospital.

 

 


 

 

2 years passed-

 

"Yoona-ahh, Tiffany your friend just got married, and guess who? With her ultimate enemy! Choi Seunghyun. Ahaha, and Yuri also married with the one who always sit at the corner of my class, Youngbae. And yeah, your tallest girlfriend, Sooyoung are dating with Daesung. They quite cute together. While Jessica, she went back to LA. LuHan, still staying at Korea, working as a staff at SM Entertainment. And, me? Well, im still working. And, I miss you. Yeah, miss you and loves you. I Hope you still remember me. Had fun there, neh? I got to go now. Bye, loves you, Yoona-ahh." he said, while caressing the tomb stone. He smiled and then, left the graveyard.

 

"I still loves you, Jiyong." Yoona smiled, watching her from the sky.

 

 


 

 

Hii, heres the sequel. I hope its not bored. And, yeah thanks for those who commenting, subscribing to this ridicoulous story. and, I love you gaissss.

 

English is not my first language, sorry :(

 

I hope you like it! Leave some comments!

 

Till the next time! Bye :*