My personal view:

A Walk in the Park...

So, you must be wondering about a few stuff in this story. 

A) Junsu? Well, I just needed someone for Taeyeon, and Junsu from JYJ is perfect for this. Maybe I will write a one-shot about them. 

B) Why did I write this? Well, first, congrants to Sun for her wedding! And this also made me realize how pitiful our beloved idols are. They always say they want to date, and some of their fans are okay with it. Then what makes them stop? Their company. Shindong confessed and actually proposed in national television to his girlfriend. The reason they are still not married is that the girl's parents are still against it. Please, this guy proposed in front of the whole world, and they are not sure about his love for his daughter? The only reasonable reason they are not married (in my mind) is that SM is against it. All ELFs are okay with this relationship, media and people accepts them. The company is just afraid they will lose their profits if other SJ members start following Shindong. If SM didn't stop him, maybe he would be the first idol to be married instead of Sun. In a way, I am happy JYP is her boss. Even though he doesn't know the right way to advertise his artists, at least he treats them as a person and not like a money-making machine. But, I also believe that netizens shouldn't interfere in someone's life. It is called privacy, and seeing someone is also private. 

In conclusion, I feel really sorry for our idols. They can't live like a normal person, and have a normal date or love. Also, I was kinda depressed, but don't worry, I am totally fine right now! Anyways, tell me your thoughts about this story and your view about companies  controlling their artists' life. Also, do you think netizens is too interfering in celebrities life?