Sora's view...

A Walk in the Park...

 

Acting is confusing. While the person portrays other person's feelings through acting, it can also make one hide their's feeling from others. But Sora didn't do any acting, as she gazed at her house. No, it isn't her house anymore. Nor is it theirs, since their virtual marriage ended a few hours ago. Her virtual marriage with Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior. She gazed at the kitchen where they cooked their breakfast together. She gazed silently at the red heart pillow on the table, thinking about the memories. Her fingers his last gift to her, a pair of shoes. No tear came out, since she wasted everything in front of the camera. She is alone, with no one beside except for her thoughts. She had to return the keys back to the owner in one hour. One hour to wrap up this feeling, and bury it deep within her heart. The recording finished long time ago, and her manager left her, knowing she wanted to be alone. Leeteuk left even before the recording finished since he had another schedule. Not once did he say goodbye in private. He just left, leaving her confused and a little bit heartbroken. Confused by his actions, whether he is honest or not. WGM shows a virtual marriage between two strangers, showing the audience a reel marriage. It makes the viewers confused, whether the couple really fell in love. When Sora got this offer, she was elated. This could boast her popularity and could also show a different side to the audience. Her manager warned her that it would be hard, considering her "husband" would be a famous idol. She braced her heart, not letting anything come through her barrier. She joked with him, had cute moments, but she chose to ignore the warm feelings in her heart. She admits it, she was hesitate at the first few dates. Not because of her manager's warning or the PD's order, it was because subconsciously she knew she fell in love with Leeteuk. The strike came, leaving them completely unconnected. She heard his scandals, felt jealous and sometimes cried her eyes out. She knew it, she knew that she is in love with Leeteuk. Who wouldn't? With his gentle smiles and actions, the way he wooed her, any girl with a right heart and mind would fall for him. Sora didn't show that because she knew that at the end, she would suffer. But she kept getting confused, did he really like her? Was it for the show? He had so much experience in this field, Sora had none. But after the strike, Sora let her heart control her body. She listened to her heart, rather than regret it later. Maybe he did like her, maybe he did have some affection for her. With that as her hope, she went forward and became really bold. She knew her manager wouldn't like it, but she ignored him. She ignored everything: the anti-fans, PD-nim, her company. And when things were looking positive, their last episode came. Sora knew it will come one day, but she didn't expect it to be this fast. It felt her manager pushed for the last episode, and with the new season coming up, it was necessary. Everything went according to her plan, a happy and cheerful ending, just like they wanted. She tried not to cry that much but failed in that, and also she wrote a letter hoping he would get the message. That she could wait for him, not as a wife but as a friend. But he left, technically because of his schedule. She wanted this house, but without him, it would useless. This is the house that they shared. She wanted to remember everything. Thats when she opened the curtains and found his letter. She left the last pink note, planing to leave their fans confuse and also for Teuk to see. She removes the other pink papers, makes the exit which indicated the end, then the crew left. Now, she is here as the clock is ticking loudly, the only sound in the house. If only she had more experience, if only she had an idea to put her feelings into words. She sighed and got up, and turned to the window. The yellow heart note-cards and one pink note-card was blurry in her vision. Her finger traced his last words...
 
With my heart... I love you!! -Groom Teuk
 
Pabo! Why couldn't she tell that to him? She never told him "I love you" ever, on-screen or off-screen. If only she could say those words, maybe she wouldn't feel so heartbroken. At least she tried her best, she thought to get her strength up. She removed all the note-cards and placed them inside her bag, and took the heart-shaped pillow. She took one last look of the house, and now tears staining her cheeks, she left the house. When the door clicked shut, she had buried these feelings deep in her heart. 
 
                                                                            ~•~• ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Deny, deny, deny, her brain commanded as Sora strolled along Han River. Think more, her heart screamed as Sora sat down in one of the benches. "STOP IT!!," she shouted into the empty air. She leaned her head back and stretched her legs, the cold air making her body relax. There is particularly no one in this beach, so she can avoid fans and everything. She finished her night as the MC for MBC Entertainment Awards. She did a good job, as Kang Ho Dong Sunbaenim said. She is happy that she won the Best Couple Award. She is happy that her fans are still with her. They showed a video of Teuk accepting the award, and he asked if she was coming. She made some stupid remark, and managed to continue the rest of the evening without any meltdown. But, why did Teuk have to mess her brain again? She dealt with this feeling well, she never mention him unless the reporters asked for it. She dove into new projects, trying to distract her mind from him. She was succeeding, but today, all those feelings hit her again. God, how much power did Teuk had in her life? How can he mess up everything? But she missed him so much, and it felt so good when he appeared in the video. He appeared more healthy, and more handsome. Maybe going to army is good for him, since he can really have a break from his busy schedule. She took a shaky breath, and covered her head with her hands. She could feel her palms getting wet, but she couldn't hold her tears. She covered from sobbing loudly, and she noticed a couple walking, hand in hand. She wanted to be like them, wanted to walk with Teuk like that. She wanted to hold his hands again, and walk with no care for the world. She tore her eyes away from the happy couple and look at the sky. Why is he confusing her? Does he like her, even a tiny bit? If he likes her, then why didn't he contact her? When she sends a text when he was still around, he never text her back or even call her. Her pride and hurt didn't allow her to continue, but now, maybe she should have done that. The happy couple walked passed, not even recognizing Sora at all. She watched as the couple kissed, totally unaware that Sora is watching them. Love is so complicated, she thought as she wiped her tears and got up. If only love was as simple as a walk in the park.....   
 
-----------------------------------------
 
Author's note: so, why did Teuk never contacted Sora? Tomorrow would be Teuk's view. Enjoy, but did you need any tissues?