Teach Me How to Love...

Teach Me

"What the hell is wrong with you," Minzy shouted at Seughyun who stood unmoving.

He watched as she continued to push at him with what little strength she had, "What is wrong with you? Why is it that every time I come home you act like this?"

She paused and glared up at him, "Why do you think I'm acting like this?"

He shrugged his shoulders not really knowing himself, "I don't know, why don't you tell me."

"," Minzy shouted as she pivoted on one foot and marched to the bedroom.

Seunghyun heard her moving around in their bedroom and walked over to see what she was doing. To his surprise she was gathering clothing and throwing them on the bed, "What are you doing?"

She paused and glared at him, "What the hell does it look like I'm doing?!" Minzy continued to walk around the room before throwing a suitcase on the bed.

He sighed as he leaned up against the door post, "Can you stop this already?"

"NO!" she barked as the began to stuff her things into the bag. Seughyun rolled his eyes as he pulled the bag away from her. "Give it to me," she shouted as she tried to grab it away from him.

"Not until we talk." She bit her lower lip as she crossed her arms waiting for him to continue. "Now tell me what's wrong." Minzy turned her gaze to the wall, not wanting to let the tears escape her as she stood in place.

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her close to him, but she pushed him back, "Don't."

Seughyun didn't listen as he held her tighter until she stopped fighting his embrace, "Minzy what's wrong?"

"You are what's wrong with me," she spoke into his chest.

"What do you mean by that?"

She looked up into his deep brown eyes and sighed, "You don't make any time for me anymore."

"I work remember."

"So do I remember," she rolled her eyes. "But that's no excuse, if you're not working you're out drinking with your idiot big bang friends."

"Hey, they're your friends too," Seughyun reminded her.

She punched him in the gut, "Yeah but I'm your damn girlfriend!"

"You act like I'm cheating on you," he coughed a laugh. At that comment she pushed him away as she started to pack her things again. "Really? Girls are so damn complicated!"

Minzy zipped up her bag as she glared at him, "Oh so I'm just a girl? Thanks for letting me know how you really think of me. To think you actually saw me as a woman," she shouted as she pushed past him.

"DAMN IT MINZY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT," he shouted after her.

She turned to look at him with hate filled eyes, "No I don't know what you mean. But I would, if you tried for once to take time out of your precious time for me."

"I have a demanding schedule!"

"SO DO I! I'm in 2NE1 AND I still make time for your sorry ," she said before opening the front door.

"Don't walk out that door," he called after her.

She paused as she looked over her shoulder, "Why?"

"Because...because I...I love you," he confessed.

The words pierced Minzy right through the core not believing what she had just heard. She had confessed to him a long time ago, yet he never did, "Why are you saying this now?"

"I...I don't know," he sighed.

She grinned to herself knowing how he was, "You never were good with words."

As she said that she felt his arms wrap around her, with his hot breath against her neck, "You're right." Minzy bit her lower lip as he brushed his lips against her neck before planting a soft kiss onto it.

She turned around in his arms to see the pain in his eyes. His deep brown eyes always spoke the words he never could. Placing her arms around his neck she sighed, "T-O-P why do you always do this to me?"

He gave her a half smile as he took her full lips to his. Letting her feel of the answer, instead of telling her right out.

She smiled against his lips loving the way he always resolved their fights. When they pulled away from each other for air she smiled up at him, "I love you too. But we need to talk things out instead of letting our actions do the talking."

He scooped her up into his arms making her yelp as he spoke with his deep voice, "But I like this way better." She giggled as he kicked the door close before heading to the bedroom.

"Seunghyun put me down right now," she giggled as she tried to wiggle out.

He shook his head as he lightly tossed her onto the bed and layed next to her, "After we have a little fun, then we can talk."

Minzy couldn't believe what she was hearing as she rolled on top of him to stop him, "No I wanna talk right now."

He by trying to slip his hand underneath her shirt to be slapped and starred at with a serious face, "Minzy! C'mon!"

"Talk about having no self control," she said shaking her head as she got up.

Seunghyun sighed as he sat up, "Well then what do you wanna talk about then?"

She intertwined her hand with his and smiled as she looked up to him, "Let's talk about us."

"What is there to talk about? I love you and you love me end of story," he said as he bent down and began to kiss her neck.

She moved away from his sweet kisses as she looked him in the eyes, "But I want to talk about how we can find time for you and me. We both have tight knit schedules that it's hard to make time for each other."

"Well that's why we can't waist any time," he answered before attacking her neck once more.

She pushed him away from her as she stood on her feet, " am I just your ing buddy?! Can't we just have a normal conversation?"

He bit his lip becoming frustrated, "NO! Didn't I just tell you minutes ago that I loved you?"

"Yeah and..." her voice trailed off letting him finish the sentence.

"Yeah and? Minzy I meant what I said, you know I never say things I don't mean!"

"Well then prove it," she demanded as she folded her arms.

"Uh hello I was going to, but you stopped me," he explained.

She looked at him with disbelieving eyes, "What? There's more ways than that to show someone you love them."

" GIRL! I don't know any other way. Why don't you just tell me what to do and I'll do it so we can stop arguing already?!"

She sighed not wanting to elevate the intense emotions as she sat back down next to him, "I'm sorry. But I just feel like you only have time for me when you want ."

"Is that what this is about? You know that I love you, your body is just a bonus."

Minzy coughed a laugh as she punched him the arm making him chuckle, "You punk!"

He grinned as he intertwined their fingers and leaned his head onto hers, "Minzy I'm sorry I don't really know how to show you that I love you. But I do."

She smiled to herself as she turned and placed a gentle kiss onto his cheek, "I love you too. See this is what I'm talking about, moments like this is all I need to know that you love me."

"That's it?"

She nodded as she pressed her lips to his, "Don't worry I'll teach you more ways."

He chuckled as he looked down at her, "Teach me? Remember I have a few years more of experience over you."

"But it's not showing," she said scrunching her nose up at him as she stuck her tongue at him.

He laughed as he to her making her fall onto her back, "Well let me show you exactly what I mean."

She giggled as he dove for her lips and kissed them with so much passion.

 

Author's Notes:

Not my best, but whatever I felt like writing this little oneshot to the song. Plus I felt like writing a topmin oneshot haha...the real truth! LOL! thanks for reading my little nonsense.