Photography

Table For Two

[Sehun's POV]

I walked around the streets of Seoul looking for good sceneries or potential pictures. It had been over three years since I had been to Seoul and it seemed like I had never been there before. I spotted a cute little cafe sign from a distance and quickly rushed near it to take a picture.

 

I looked at the picture on my camera and smiled at my work. I heard my stomach grumble as I sheepishly smiled at a stranger who heard and laughed. I walked into the cafe and quickly saw the cafe name painted on the wall above the cashier.

Coffee 4 Us

"Hi, welcome to Coffee 4 Us. What can I get for you?"

"Hi uhm-" I paused and looked at her name tag. "Hi Yejin, I've never been here before. What do you suggest is good?"

"Our chef makes a good chicken sandwhich but he's also known for his vegetarian sandwhich. Even non-vegetarians order it regularly." She seemed very happy and energetic when she talked.

"Hey babe! Kris has an idea on a new advertisement! Oh hello there!" A guy came out from the back and had an obvious twinkle in his eye when he talked to Yejin.

"Hello, what do you usually get here?" I asked him.

"To be honest-" He leaned in close over the counter as if to tell me a secret. "I'm just here for her." He pointed to Yejin and winked as she hit his arm and pushed him to the back.

"I'm sorry about that. That's my husband Baekhyun. So what would you like?"

"I'll try the vegetarian sandwhich I guess."

"Alright then! Feel free to find a seat and sit anywhere!" She gave me my order number as I thanked her and looked around. I was going to sit in the back of the cafe but something caught my eye. Actually, it was a someone that caught my eye. She was beautiful. She stared at a notebook with a pencil in her hand. She seemed so intense and in to whatever she was doing. I watched as she gave a small, frustrated grunt. She put the notebook down and nibbled on a cookie. Her smile was radiant as the simple joy of a cookie made her smile like a small child. After finishing her cookie she picked her notebook back up and started writing. I gathered all my courage and walked up to her.

"Hi, do you mind if we share your table for two?" She looked around and hesitantly nodded. I was sure she was wondering why I was asking to sit with her when there were a couple of empty tables around. "I'm Oh SeHun." She stopped writing and looked at me. She seemed cautious yet friendly.

"I'm Jung HaeSoon."

"That's a pretty name." I complimented her as I sat down.

"Thanks." She gave a shy smile as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

She's so... beautiful.