OHMYGEE!!!! YunJae Intro Story ^-^

OHMYGEE!!!! The World Turned Upside Down!!!

Hi everyone, here is the first chappy of my crazy fic hahahaha,....oh and it seems theres a change of plan, this will be a chaptered one, and hope you guys will like my surprises and will enjoy this ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a fine day for a 26 years old YunHo whom was smiling at the sky, his proposal was approved, got his paycheck, got a nice loving and caring mother waiting for him and his good news,  but why was YunHo's smile suddenly faded away at a thought of going home?. Note: YunHo’s dad in my story is dead, so its only him and his umma ^-^

26 years old JaeJoong on the other hand had a crazy and happy day after watching his favorite kdrama “In Jaeven there’s Yunmanoids” (sorry for this, just putting my craziness at work,  =.=”) while eating his favorite snack “Like JunChun” chips, he’s excited not because his umma’s coming home from work with treats but for something else or a special someone.

“Joongie!!” called Mrs. Kim that made JaeJoong to happily run towards her umma whom just entered their house.

“welcome home umma~” sing songed JaeJoong that earned him a warm hug.

“so how’s your day today Joongie?” said Mrs. Kim as he loosened the hug and handed JaeJoong the sweets he got from his office mate, that earned a giggle and excitement from his son whom was dreamily unwrapping the sweet treat.

“it was great umma, Prince Yun-Yun had confessed to Princess Jae-Jae his feeling’s and im excited for tomorrow….im excited to know what will princess Jae-Jae tell hi…….” Mrs. Kim stared at his son whom suddenly stopped talking and was now on his own world eyeing something or someone outside, with that, Mrs. Kim followed his son’s gaze and landed onto a young handsome business man whom just got off from a car and was waving at the owner of the car. And like a fast breeze Mrs. Kim almost lost his balance when his son run past her and onto the businessman whom was about to enter the house.

 

Meanwhile…

“Ummapphhhh” YunHo couldn’t finish his sentence as he was surprised and was now choking from the surprise bearhug of someone.

“Baby Yun-Yun~ you’re finally home…Your hubby Joongie miss you so much” cheered JaeJoong as he tightened the hug to the poor YunHo whom was almost out of breath. Hearing no response from his baby, JaeJoong loosened the hug, that made YunHo to cough and thank the heavens.

“wae is my baby Yun-Yun not saying anything?” said JaeJoong in a pout as he walks in front of YunHo whom was now breathing normally and was now fixing his suit.

“firstly, why do you keep calling me baby Yun-Yun, it gives me goosebumps ….im YunHo and you’re not my hubby….if ever we became a couple, which NOT…you’re the wifey in our relation…aish what am I thinking….secondly, aren’t you tired of this routine? And lastly how will I say anything when you’re killing me with your killer hug” said YunHo as he glared at the pouting JaeJoong.

“but you are my baby Yun-Yun and im your hubby….and it’s not a killer hug, it’s called YunJae hug of love and what do you mean by routine?” said JaeJoong innocently as he walks forward, ready to hug YunHo, but YunHo walks backwards while blocking JaeJoong’s hug with his hands.

“don’t you dare hug me, I want to live long” JaeJoong then pouts after he was rejected by the love of his life.

“my y baby is so mean to me….don’t you miss me?” asked JaeJoong with his cute pouting lips and cute sad eyes.

Why do I have to deal with this psycho?.....am I a bad person in my past life? If so, please forgive me and take this psycho away from me....said YunHo to himself, as he stared at the innocent blinking JaeJoong whom was waiting for his response, while remembering the day that started his life to turn upside down.

 

Flashback….

“this is our new house Yunnie, what do you think?” cheered Mrs. Jung as he points at their new house. 15 years old YunHo on the other hand, was smiling with sparkles on his eyes.

“I love it umma, finally we have our own house” said YunHo as his eyes roamed their new house.

“well then let’s move those boxes inside our house so I can cook us a dinner” said Mrs. Jung as she pointed at the boxes near their car, in which YunHo nodded his head, as he was about to walk he sensed that someone was watching him, so he looks around only to find no one.

“that’s’ odd…*shooked his head and smled* oh well” thought YunHo to himself as he started helping his umma, not far from them someone was watching YunHo with admiration.

“wifey~”……

 

Later that morning….

“I’ll be going now” said YunHo as he closed their front door and happily walks towards his bike, but was stopped and froze as he stared at a Young boy who seems to be the same age as him, staring at him with admiration sending chills down his spines. And before YunHo know's it, the boy was inches away from him with sparkling eyes.

“my wifey~, good morning” cheered the boy and hugged the shock YunHo.

What just happen?..... =.=” wifey?

YunHo then snaps out from his thoughts, and pushed the boy that made the latter to fall on the ground first.

“did you just called me wifey?” asked YunHo in annoyance, the boy on the other hand stood up and dusts his shorts.

“yes, you’re my wifey and im your hubby Joongie” said JaeJoong happily, that earned him a disbelief look from YunHo.

“seriously, you’re crazy….stay away from me!” said YunHo as he walks away, leaving a pouting JaeJoong.

“WIFEY DON’T LEAVE ME!!!” yelled JaeJoong as he runs towards YunHo and hugged him from the back. YunHo on the other hand, removed JaeJoong’s arms and turned around facing the pouting JaeJoong.

“stop it!…..i am not your wifey okay?” before YunHo could say another word, he felt a soft lips on his, and was now staring shock at the shy and smiling JaeJoong with blush crept on his cheeks. The shock YunHo on the other hand, touched his lips and re-think of the event that just happened.

“THE HELL!!” screamed YunHo….”Your crazy, how could you kiss me?….aish….” said YunHo panickedly as he wipes his lips, like his lips were contagious.

“it’s because you’re my wifey” after JaeJoong said that, the latter runs inside their house and locked it. JaeJoong on the other hand, runs towards YunHo’s front door and knocks while shouting Wifey.

 

The Next Day…

Confusion was visible at Mrs. Jung’s face as he watches his son whom was crawling down the ground with paper on his face while taking a small peek from time to time like he was hiding from someone. And before she could call for his son, someone jumped on the back of her son and was now being hugged by a boy which she believe's was their neighbors son. Mrs. Jung snap's out from her thoughts and has her jaw dropped down, as she was now watching his son being pecked on the lips numerous times.

 

YunJae's Side....

“Morning wifey….what are you doing?... *tooks the paper from YunHo’s hand* And where are you going?” without saying anything, YunHo pushed JaeJoong off him and hurriedly stood up while wiping his lips in disgust.

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND I AM NOT YOUR WIFEY!!” yelled YunHo and runs away, with JaeJoong chasing after him while shouting “WAIT FOR ME WIFEY!!”               

And from then on, it’s always been a routine, that YunHo’s hiding from JaeJoong while the other would always find him and traps him in a bearhug while calling him wifey and YunHo will escape and runs away from JaeJoong whom will always chase after him while shouting wifey.

End of Flashback…

 

“idon’tmissyousopleaseleavemealone!!” said YunHo in one single breath and runs inside their house and locked the door leaving a blinking and confused JaeJoong.

“oh well” JaeJoong then smiled and waved his right hand at YunHo’s front door.

“SEE YOU TOMORROW WIFEY!!!....SARANGHAE!” yelled JaeJoong as he happily skips his way back home. YunHo on the other hand, was now on his knees and begging his umma to find a new house, that ends up with a smack on his head.

“aren’t you tired of asking me the same thing Yunnie?....you know what my answer is…and that is a NO…now go change your clothes, dinner is ready” with that Mrs. Jung left, leaving a dramatic YunHo near their door with his never ending speech of WHY.

To Be Continued....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? *praying mode* hope you guys likes it...up next is YooSu's intro story ^-^ anyways i would like to thank my subscriber's love you all ^-^ Will be waiting for those comments ^-^