Lies and Goodbyes.

Gift.

In Mrs Lee's office.

"So Jonghyun and Taeyeon, what were you two doing in the music room just now ?" asked Mrs Lee.

"I was celebrating Taeyeon's birthday with her." said Jonghyun trying to explain everything. 

"Celebrating birthday ? At this time ? Alone ? Better don't lie." doubted Mrs Lee. 

"They were doing something bad. I saw !" said Tiffany trying to lie.

"Something bad ? Prove it." said Mrs Lee.

"I saw Taeyeon's left behind jacket at the music room. Here you go." said Tiffany while passing her own jacket to Mrs Lee.

"Taeyeon, is this yours ?" asked Mrs Lee.

"No, its not mine. I swear." said Taeyeon nervously.

"Everyone had seen her wearing that before. Don't try to lie Taeyeon." said Tiffany.

"No. Its not---" said Taeyeon but Mrs Lee stopped her.

"Let me think about it. You all will know what happen tomorrow." said Mrs Lee.

"But Mrs Lee, we really didn't do anything, trust me." said Jonghyun.

"Go back to your room and sleep now." said Mrs Lee.

Taeyeon and Jonghyun went back to their room, but Tiffany didn't go home yet. She's busy writing threatening notes to pass to every room. She wrote . . .

"When someone show you a black jacket tomorrow, say its Taeyeon. If you didn't do it, you'll be kick out of the orphanage immidiately. Vanish this note after reading this. Love, Fany." 

The next day . . .

Everyone is in the food hall waiting for their food but suddenly . . .

"Everyone ! Have you seen this black jacket before? Whose is it?" asked Mrs Lee.

"Its Taeyeon's." someone shouted.

"Are you sure ?" asked Mrs Lee.

"I've seen her wearing it before." that person said.

Mrs Lee left for a while and she come back to the food hall again.

"Taeyeon and Jonghyun please come in front. I have something to announce." shouted Mrs Lee.

Taeyeon and Jonghyun go to Mrs Lee nervously.

"You two, explain what you do yesterday night to everyone." said Mrs Lee fiercely.

"We were just celebrating Taeyeon's birthday. Nothing else." explained Jonghyun.

"Do you need to take off your jacket while you are celebrating just a birthday? How do you explain this?" said Mrs Lee.

Everyone in the food hall are whispering. Some laughing at them. Taeyeon and Jonghyun are ashamed even though they need nothing.

"C'mon, explain it ? Aren't you good at explaining stuff? If you have nothing to say, then one of you should get out of the orphanage. TODAY. And never come back !" said Mrs Lee.

"B-b-b-ut." Jonghyun trying to say something but Taeyeon said "Ok fine, since nobody trust me here, I shall just go. Just myself. Let oppa stay here until he finishes his studies."

"Taeyeon !" shouted Jonghyun. "Noona ! What did you do ? Why are you leaving ?" asked Taemin who are blurred cause he just came in to the Food Hall.

"Taemin, nothing, just nothing, noona is leaving you already. Sorry. I think I'll be with appa. I'll explain it sometime later." said Taeyeon sadly.

Taeyeon left the orphanage and went somewhere with her appa and her new umma. Taemin was sad and he have no idea how to find his noona until one day . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon wrote a letter to Taemin. We will reveal what she wrote next chapter. xoxo.

-aine