Day 2

Introducing Me

 

The first day in college was great ,all went smoothly. Dara was such a big help,not that Bom is a really shy person but there’s something in Dara which just attracts people to be close with her. In a day the whole art faculty already acknowledge the well known Park Sisters and surprisingly there are already several guys been hitting on them.

Talking about their appearance both of them have different charms,Dara is a bubbly sweet sunshine girl,a happy virus with petite body and long brunette hair,she has a chirpy nasaly voice while on the other hand Bom is what guys calls the goddess with long milky white legs,big round eyes with bonus pair of beautiful eyelashes and long auburn hair.

Once Bom get rid of her shyness sure man will fallin’ for her instantly. The thing is she never been confidence with her unknown beauty.

She had been in a relationship once,typical schoolgirl puppy love. At highschool she fell for her classmate named Jeongwoo,that summer holiday they dated for a while until senior class but the different college preparation taken its toll on them. No pain,no tears, and no sad goodbye. She’s willing to let go because she sure it’s just a puppy love, no regret. She never been in a relationship eversince her last one.

Yesterday was a surprising event. She never thought gonna find him outside the cafe nevertheless she still couldn’t meet him but for now watching him from the bus is enough for her. Dara been persistent urging her to tell her about the guy heck she doesn’t even know anything about him,not even a name.

She lets out a sigh, a morning headcache isn’t really a good start. She looks at her night stand and the clock shows it already 7 a.m she have a morning class today which she has to prepare right now.

Ready to face the day,she goes downstairs only to find Seungri at the couch watching the TV while eating his cereal.

 

“Where’s mum and dad? And why you haven’t go to school yet?” She asks him while preparing her breakfast.

 

“Good morning to you too noona, First Mum and Dad got emergency calls from the hospital this early morning, they left a note on the fridge. Secondly,how do you expect me to go to school when i have this bruise eye with purple colour which is not contrast at all with my already panda looks eye.”

 

“What happened to your eyes? Wow it does look awful seungri-ah.”

 

“You must say thanks to Lee Chaerin for that.”

 

“Uh CL did that?but she’s a girl, so you mean you’re getting punch by a girl?” Bom can’t help but hold her laugh.

 

“You have no idea noona,that CL definitely not a freakin’ girl !! and you must see how she almost flesh my bones for real,thank god i manage to runaway but i already got this ugly eye.” He says that while pointing to his now swollen eye.

 

“So that’s your reason for not going to school eh? that’s silly,you’re a boy just face it.”

 

“And ruin my prince reputation at school? Hell no! The girls will be devastated seeing their prince getting hurt like this,no i won’t go to school and that’s final.”

 

“You’re so full of yourself seungri,prince? yeah right. I must go now,don’t burn the house if you’re staying and you must explain to mum and dad.” Bom finish her toast and heading toward the main door.

 

“Tch like i will go to school,no no and no.” Seungri rolls his eyes and suddenly his phone ringing, appareantly he gets a message.

 

From : Evil Girl

To : Ugly Panda

If you dare skipping school today panda,i’m gonna come to your house rightaway. I’m not done yet yesterday. Let’s continue the fun neh?

DON’T RUNAWAY PANDA!

 

Seungri freezes with pale face, it’s either he dies here or at school in the hands of Lee Chaerin.

 

 

 

Bom walks down the road to the terminal and the cold air greets her depite it’s already mid of February but appareantly the spring decides to postpone its come. She grips her coat tightly to covers her body from the winter breeze.

A small smile forms from her lips,maybe there’s huge chance she’s gonna see him again today. Without realising it her cheeks suddenly blushes from the thought. Silly,she thought,she doesn’t even know him how come she feels ready to give her heart to that guy? Weird how romance works for her.

She steps inside the bus and immidiately picks her favorite spot at the bus,the seat where she can sees him clearly later. The bus starts moving as the passengers all aboard. Within 10 minutes she passes by the coffeeshop and again no sign of his existence. Just like yesterday the cafe seems to be close as well today.

A sigh escapes her lips but she still keep her eyes to the road,searching for the existence of a certain silver haired guy. Then suddenly he’s there,riding his bike again she can clearly sees him. He is wearing blue collar shirt coated with a gray coat and a jeans. He’s not using his headphone today and clearly enjoying the nice weather while riding his bike.

Silently she thanked God for this one fine lad, she just can’t help but staring to him as if signaling him to turn his head a bit to the right side so he can sees her.

The next turn out of event is definitely her most surprising experience of Bom’s whole life. He actually looks on his right side,at the bus precisely and right away averts his looks to Bom who still staring at him. Bom really shocks and suddenly look away from the window,she can’t believe it,they just have an eye connection for a blink. She feels curious was that real or not or maybe he just looking at other side,so she peeks outside the window and finds him still looking at her.

When she’s back looking at him,the guy generously gives a her a wide smile showing his dimples while looking at her,no words can express Bom’s feeling right now with just one simple smile she can feels her heart beating fast. Bom returns his smile and even waves to him a bit.

He giggles a bit seeing her but waves back to her and nods to her in acknowledgement. Unfortunately the bus starts speeding up leaves the guy behind, Bom jolts up and runs to backside of the bus looking through the back window and sees him turns to the same alley as yesterday.

 

She gets off from the bus,while walking to her university she still remembers his warm smile and his gestures,she can feels her cheeks heating up bacause of the memories. Suddenly someone backhug her from behind,she turns her head and it is none other than Sandara Park.

 

“Yaaah~ Park Bom why you look like a lost puppy walking by yourself.”

 

“A-ania,i’m just thinking about  stuffs.”

 

“Stuffs? Something bothering you? Is it about the coffee shop guy? Why you’re blushing? Omo omo you already meet him,don’t you. Tell me quickly Bommie!!“ Dara shakes her bestfriend and keep squeling like crazy

 

“What?? Nooo i haven’t met him yet,yah are you crazy? I told you before i know nothing about him.”

 

“Then why you’re blushing Bommie? Tell me already!”

 

“Not a chance Dara,and i really really have to go,i’ve got morning class. See you around sweetie.” With that Bom separates herself from dara rushing to attends her class,from a far she can hears Dara shouting about interrogates her later.

 

Eventually Dara will finds out but for now she will let her heart flutters with warmth and his beautiful smile creeps in spreading all over her mind.

 

Today is a good day indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

Thank you for all the subscribers ^^

Hope you enjoying the story so far

the next chapter probably the ending kkkk~

and i'll be more than willing to accept critics or advice guys :)

don't worry i don't bite lol XD

well then,see y'all around!