Chapter 8

My Stupid step-brothers but I loved them

-Key POV-

 

The SHINee boys was in the airport in Japan. Onew was looking some pictures in his iphone (it’s your picture), Minho reading a book, Jonhyun playing with his ipad, Taemin listening to his ipod while Key is just spacing out.

 

''finally 6 months was over. I miss my bed.''Taemin said.

''I miss my babies (cars)''Jonghyun said.

''Aish~ Quiet you two.''Key the diva said. *I wonder what Heemin is doing all this time? Last time umma and appa said is? ummm.. They just said she changed a lot after we went here in Japan.* Key was thinking about you while waiting for their plane when Onew said aloud ''I wonder if what is Heemin-ah doing?'' all the boys turned their head towards him. He realized this and said ''WHAT?! It’s not like you didn’t think of her each passing day.''

 

The reason why your step-brothers are cold to you it is because they have feelings for you which are more than brother-sister bond.

 

All the boys started thinking about you. When Minho said ''but the way we treat her when we saw her that time and to think that it’s our first meeting and all, I think we went overboard.''

 

They all thought about what happened that time.

 

 

-Flash back-

 

The boys were waiting for you in the living room. They are excited but they didn’t show it. They heard a car park in front of the main door. ''There here'' Taemin said. They all sat up when the door opened revealing their parents and Heemin. *wow even when she wears eyeglasses you can see that she’s a beauty* they all thought.

 

Umma said to us ''Guys this is your sister Park Heemin''. ''Heemin-ah this is your brothers Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin'' you smile to them and said ''It’s nice to meet you oppas, I'm a fan too'' she said to us with a smile *aww her smile is so.. is Heemin-ah an angel? My heartbeat, I think my heart will jump out*. I want to return her smile, I want to smile to her but when I recall what umma said ''this is your brothers'' my expression changed cold, I guess the others too because she just bite her lips. Appa frowned I think he saw our expression because he is about to say something when the maid interrupted him ''Mr. and Mrs. Kim, young masters and young miss, the dinner is served.''. Umma said ''Oh! Ok, come on guys let’s eat'' and she went in the kitchen 1st w/ Appa.

 

When I saw Heemin is about to follow them I suddenly speak ''Oppas? Don’t ever call us oppa again and don’t go come to us and ask us our signature because you can’t afford it and we don’t give it for free.'' I said to her coldly w/ diva-ish attitude the other just look at her *I was shocked at what I did my body and mouth move by their selves*. ''Pardon me.??'' she asks me. ''You heard me clearly. Don’t play dumb because I know you’re not dumb'' I said again and look at her up and down. ''or is it your really dumb and your just don’t know fashion''. I think I went too far she seemed really hurt by my words *SHUT UP MOUTH!*. Jonghyun suddenly spoke to ''We approved to the marriage of our parents but it doesn’t mean we approve to become your brothers, we don’t want a sister who is ugly and fat.'' *Jonghyun?! WHAT THE HELL?! Maybe he did it too w/o thinking. He always does that. But why me?!!* She just lowered your head because you can feel tears in your eyes and its sliding in your cheeks.

 

When umma realized that we are taking so long to go to the dining table, she went back to the living room ''Hey what are you guys still doing here? Come on the foods are served and it will be cold''. Hearing this I saw that she wiped the tears that are sliding in her cheeks so she umma won’t see *I want to hug her and tell her were sorry we didn’t mean it but I don’t have the courage.* I started walking to the dining area and the others followed.

 

She was sitting beside Jonghyun and in front of me. We eat quietly while she just listen to what appa and umma is saying. I was looking at her w/o being that obvious to anyone. Then our manager come ''Mr. and Mrs. Kim good evening.'' said hyung. * why is he here?*. ''Oh. Good evening, why are you here?'' appa ask. ''Ah, I’m just going to say that the boys need to go to Japan for 6 months they will have photo shoots there. There flight will be tomorrow''

 

-End of flash back-

 

After that the next thing we know where at the airport. Just like that we didn’t saw Heemin after that miserable night.

 

-End of the Key POV-