Unsatisfied

The Romantic & Awkwardness

-Sohyun's bedroom-

L.joe...... What should I do with him? Stab him???

"Sohyunie ^^" Jihyun eonni knocked the door. "Have you done packing?"

"Oh! Just a little bit more." I headed to the bathroom and picked up my toothbrush. I rushed back to my bag & zipped it. "Done!" I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. "Okey, let's put these bags to the front door." I tried to pick up my heavy bags.

"Sohyunie" she gently hold my arm and made me sat on the bed. "You look tension, Sohyun." she sat infront of me.

I took a deep breathe. "Well, not really. I just...."

"Afraid you'll be dating with L.joe again?" She finished my sentence.

"Well.... sort of." I replied hesitately.

"Don't worry, it won't be happening." she tried to comfort me.

"Urm, so who do you think you gonna date with?" I tried to changed the topic. I don't want to remember him.

"Well..." she taught. "Since I'm the oldest contestant, I don't really mind." We both laughed.

 

.....................................................

-Flashback-(In a meeting room)

"So we'll be leaving to Jeju Island in 2days." the 'director said. "We'll be staying there for 4days 3nights. So, please bring enough clothes."

We all nodded.

"Are we the one who choose our partner or you're the one who arrange it?" Ara suddenly asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." the 'director' said. "So you guys wanna know who's your partners are?"

"Yeah!" Jihyun excitedly answered.

The 'director' showed us a slide with 4 pictures ; Fountain, Library, Sauna and basketball court.

"Tomorrow night, you'll be meeting your partner at one of this place."

We all nodded again.

"I want to pick the fountain." I quickly choosed.

"Okey. So Kwon Sohyun and her mystery date will be meet at the fountain." the 'director said.

Jihyun eonni choosed library, Hyeri choosed the sauna while Ara choosed the basketball court. All 4 of us had to meet our own partner at 10.00 p.m.

-End of flashback-

...........................................................................................

 

"What should I wear tomorrow?" I asked Jihyun eonni.

"Anything will do, as long as you look pretty." sh suggested.

"What if L.joe is my partner?" I thought. "What for I've been pretty for him?"

"Yah! Don't think like that." Jihyun scolded me.

I pouteed. "I think I should wear seting that I had wear when I date with him, so he'll get bored with me." So I decided to wear a simple, plain white skirt with red tuque.