chapter two

Roommates

 

He couldn’t get the kid out of his head. The innocent way he had looked at him before being pushed away. It’s sickening. I would never like someone like that. I can’t ever like someone like that. He danced harder; stupid ing kid. He stopped dancing and went over to take a gulp from his water bottle, imagining Alex’s face as he hit him; he looked so hurt. He was about to cry…maybe…I should…..no, he deserved it. That little .

 He went to walk out into the larger practice room and saw Alex surrounded by the other trainees talking and laughing. er. He turns around and leaves, not realizing that Alex saw him and followed him.

He was looking at himself in the mirror, and even though his facial features hadn’t changed at all his thoughts were racing. I don’t know why I moved here. They won’t accept me. Just as he was about to splash his face with water, Alex came in.

“Hyung! Are you okay?? You look really sad! Want me to cheer you up?” he did a little dance move from lipstick. Damn, I love that music video.

 “Go away. Don’t you get it? I don’t want you near me.”  

Alex moved closer to him, “but hyung I want to be closer to you!”

He pushed Alex up against the wall and started to choke him, “I ING SAID I DIDN’T WANT YOU HERE SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! NOBODY EVEN LIKES YOU! THEY ONLY TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU’RE A LITTLE KID! YOU’RE NOT A BANDMATE TO THEM! YOU’RE JUST SOME KID!” He suddenly let go of Alex and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Little I mean really why would he…is someone crying? He heard a soft snuffling sound and went to go check it out. The bathroom door was cracked open, and he saw Alex sitting on the floor and sobbing. Did I…. is he…….because of me? I can’t believe I…why did I….I don’t even remember why I was so mad..He sighed. What’s wrong with me? I can’t believe I… He wanted something to take his mind off of Alex, so went to talk to DOOGIE PD

“So who am I going to be roommates with?”

“Alex”

“What???!!”

“Now go away, I’m talking with the fans. The livestream is in 10 minutes.”

“What’s with all the hearts?”

“I said go!”

He went to his new room, and saw two bunk beds. He took the bottom bunk of the one that looked unoccupied.  He didn’t have much stuff at all, just the clothes on his back that he had worn for two days in a row. I should have packed more clothes. Speaking of clothes… It’s a mess. Alex’s clothes were everywhere around the room, on tables and all over the floor. Then he noticed that the kitchen was basically unused, and walked into it.