Yong Family

Can't Hate You More Than This!!

Junhyung and Hyuna sat together in the living room of their house with Gayoon holding onto Baby Bae and Doojoon pinching her cheeks gently.

"Aw!! You're so cute! Just like your mommy!" Gayoon spoke gently, holding onto Bae's tiny fingers.

Junhyung looked at Hyuna and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her over to him. He kissed her forehead and smiled while she closed her eyes with a sigh and wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked her through a whisper. She looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah..." she whispered back.

 

"Yah! Doojoon and I are going on a trip together this weekend! Why don't youguys come along with baby Bae? I mean, he's already almost 2 months, so he should be fine, right?" Gayoon asked.

"Yeah, it'd be fun! My Nephew Bae's first day out with uncle and auntie!" Doojoon said holding Bae's fingers gently. Gayoon chuckled and looked at Junhyung and Hyuna for an answer.

"So... what will it be?" Junhyung asked Hyuna, looking down at her. She looked up at him, slouched up in his embrace, and shrugged her shoulders.

"I won't mind. Baby needs some fresh air as well, right?" She told him. Junhyung nodded and looked up at Doojoon and Gayoon.

"Sure..."

===================================================

 

"WAH!!!!!" Doojoon said getting out of his car along with Gayoon.

The five of them went onto a trip together where green grasses grow and beautiful meadows were in display. Trees surrounded the area and it was so peaceful with the quiet and cool air.

"So relaxing!" Gayoon said running to Doojoon's side. He chuckled and hugged her gently.

"OH! Aegi!!" Gayoon shrieked removing his arms away from her, running to Junhyung and Hyuna's car that just parked.

Junhyung got out and went to the back, laughing at Gayoon who tried to open the door. Hyuna unbuckled Bae and took him out.

"Omo! Nephew Bae is OUT!!" Doojoon said walking to Hyuna's side. She chuckled and handed Bae to Doojoon, making Gayoon run over.

"Aw, let me hold her. You have clumsy fingers!" She told him. "Yah, yah-yah-yah! Be careful with my baby!" Junhyung yelled at Doojoon who widened his eyes and elbowed Gayoon.

 

Junhyung carried Bae on a belly pouch he had and walked down the hallways of the cabin they rented for the day with Doojoon and Gayoon in front of him. Hyuna walked beside him and played with Bae's tiny toes happily.

"Isn't he cute?" Hyuna asked him. He looked down at her and intertwined their fingers, nodding in agreement.

"Are you tired?" He asked her. She shook her head and patted her stomach. "I'm hungry." She pouted to him. He chuckled and pinched her nose, stopping their walk.

"Hyung! Gayoon-ah, let's make something to eat." Junhyung said walking back to the living room. Hyuna fixed up a crib and placed Bae in there while she went to help Junhyung with some dinner.

"Yah, what should we eat?' Gayoon asked walking into the kitchen. "I don't know... see what I bought with us." Hyuna said.

 

After they ate, they all got ready for bed, so Gayoon and Doojoon shared one while Junhyung and Hyuna shared one with baby Bae.

"Aiya... such a tiring day." Hyuna said climbing on the bed to fix the covers. Junhyung changed into his shorts while he stood shirtless and climbed up behind Hyuna, wrapping his arms around her.

"Yah," he said. She shrieked and sat up, turning around and collapsing on the bed from Junhyung's tickling hands.

"Yah, stop tickling me! You're going to wake baby up!" She shrieked, turning around everywhere with her feet kicking all over the place. She laughed and turned her back to Junhyung, making her stomach lay on the bed.

"Tickled enough?" He said laying beside her on the bed. She took a deep breath and calmed herself from the laugh she just had.

 

 

"Yah, are you not going to bed yet?" Gayoon asked Doojoon who kept looking through his luggage. He shook his head and yawned. "I lost something." He told her.

"What is it?" She asked him worriedly. He turned to look at her and sighed. "I lost my heart. Did you take it?" He pouted. Gayoon laughed from his cheesy line and just went to sleep.

"You're so gay." She said then turned her back to him, resting her eyes.

Doojoon smirked and bit his lips, climbing onto bed as well. He laid beside her and spooned her, snuggling his face into her neck.

"Mmm, I'm tired." He mumbled. She chuckled and turned around to face him, their faces closely in front of each other.

"You're always tired." She told him. He gave her a kiss and placed his lips against hers for a long while, closing his eyes and letting the kiss last for a couple long seconds.

He backed away and looked into her eyes, smiling at his beautiful girl. He brushed her cheeks with his fingers and held her to sleep tightly.

"Go to sleep, my dear beautiful girl." He told her. "Yah, someone needs to turn off the light." She told him through his chest.

"Oh well, let's sleep with the lights on." He told her. "No! I can't sleep with the lights on!" She told him.

"Then let's not sleep at all......." he told her with a smirk. She gasped and looked at him with a playful disgusting look. "You ert!" She said pushing him away and getting up to turn off the lights.

Doojoon chuckled and waited until she got back before snuggling her in his arms.

 

 

"Hey Hyuna..." Junhyung whispered her name while he spooned her softly on the bed. "Hmm?" She hummed to him tiredly.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked. "Mmm..." she answered. Junhyung smiled even though he didn't know if that was a 'yes' or a 'no'.

"Yah, my pig." He called her. She gasped and turned back to look at him with anger. "Mwo? Did you just call me a pig?" She asked. He chuckled and rubbed her ears gently.

"Saranghae... my pig..." he told her. She scoffed and turned back around, going to sleep again.

"I can't believe you're my husband." She mumbled to him jokingly. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Well, without me, you won't have Baby Bae..." he told her.

"Yah, I remember that night just like yesterday..." he added, closing his eyes. "What night?" She asked. "That night that we did it...." he said with a smirk. Hyuna scoffed and turned to face him.

"Yah... are you serious? Why are you talking back to that?" She asked blushing. "Hey... how about we give Bae a brother or sister?" He asked. She chuckled and turned away from him.

"Don't even dream about it." She told him. "Yah..." he whined pulling her over to lay on top of him. She shrieked and released herself, sleeping on her side of the bed again.

"Come on.... I want another baby." He told her snuggling into her neck. "No! Stop it. I'm tired." She told him.

"Hun.... come on... you know mom and them are gonna tell us anyways. When they do, I'm just gonna tell them, 'I told Hyuna, but she said she's done.'." He told her. She scoffed and laughed a little.

"Oh my goodness.... you're such a snitch." She told him. He chuckled and kissed her neck gently.

"I can't hate you more than this... seriously Yong Junhyung..." she told him. "I can't love you more than this.... seriously, Yong Hyuna." He told her. She just chuckled and went to sleep.

 

 

A/N: So.... I decided to end it.... YES!! I ENDED IT!! I'm sorry!! I mean, I was going to prolong it, like what some of youguys want.... but then I was brainstorming for a plot, and I didn't know how to continue writing it.... also, I think Junah are happy and good like this...

So I'm sorry for ending it unexpectedly.... :/ But THANK YOU so much to EACH and EVERY one of you who've stuck with me through this WHOLE story!!!!!

I will make another Junah fic soon okay? So please be patient with me okay???

It'll be up soon once I get a plot and everything...

I'm sorry again for ending it unexpectedly, but thank you for all your love and support!!!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~