Weird and Awkward

Can't Hate You More Than This!!

 

Hyuna walked home slowly after Myungsoo left back for work. She thought to herself while walking and scrunched up her eyebrows, thinking about everything that's happening.

With Junhyung and her.... with Myungsoo and her....

 

"I guess this is for the best so Junhyung can happily go back to Younha..." she thought to herself. She formed a bubble in and looked down at her feet while she kicked the air.

She raised her head up high and looked up, seeing Junhyung sitting down by a bench far away from her. He was looking up with frustration it seems, closing his eyes with his hands on his knees, looking up into the sky.

Hyuna just stood there and looked at him weirdly.

"What happened?" She thought to herself. She tilted her head and kept her stare on him, not caring about the people that walked past her and brushed against her shoulder.

"Junhyung..... why do I feel so guilty being with Myungsoo again?" She asked herself again. She took one step foreward and she felt her heart pounding faster and faster with each step she took to get closer to Junhyung.

Why was she feeling this way? Seeing him like this... her heart hurt. Even though she didn't know what happened to him or what's the reason for him being like that, she still felt weird in her heart.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay Junhyung... let her go back to Myungsoo..... at least she won't notice your feelings and you won't be her slave for life..." Junhyung thought to himself. He looked down and stood up with a deep and frustrated sigh. He stretched and turned to his side, about to walk off until he saw Hyuna looking at him, taking small steps towards him.

He froze and kept his look on her. She stopped her walk and froze when they both made eye contact.

 

 

"Kim Hyuna..." he called her name.

 

 

"Yong Junhyung..." she called his name.

 

 

"What's happening to me...?" Junhyung thought with his hand to his chest. He squinted his eyes and took a step towards her.

 

When Hyuna saw that he did, she took another step towards him, confused but a little happy as well.

 

Out of nowhere, burgular ran by and ran over Hyuna, pushing her over and making her fall face first. She went unconscious right away and Junhyung widened his eyes, watching in fear as people ran after the burgular.

"Kim Hyuna!!" He yelled loudly running across the street to her. A car almost ran him over, but he didn't care. All he cared about was Hyuna and her well-being.

 

"KIM HYUNA!!!" He yelled again, running to her side. He sat down beside her and picked her up, looking at the side of her face that was bleeding.

He gasped in terror and looked around, shaking Hyuna's fragile body in his arms.

"Hyuna!" He yelled again, but she didn't move or make a noise. He sniffed and piggybacked her then ran to the hospital.

"Please be okay." He repeated to himself, panting the whole time he ran to the hospital. Hyuna groaned and moaned on his back, but she just fell back unconscious.

 

 

 

Hyuna slept in her hospital bed peacefully with a white gauze wrapped around her head. Junhyung stood by the door with his arms crossed in front of him, thinking to himself whether he should call her parents or not.

He looked at her and wiped his nose from his slight crying from worries about her earlier.

"At least you're okay..." he thought to himself. He looked down and walked to the seat beside her where he placed her bag. He sat down with a deep breath and looked at Hyuna with a confused expression.

He thought back to earlier and remembered how worried he was. How much pain and worry he was in because of Hyuna. He kept his look on her face and couldn't help but think to himself...... I'm glad. I'm happy that you're okay. At least you're okay...

Usually, he'd just ignore her and call her parents over because he'd have "better" things to do. But why is he spending his time sitting there, standing there and waiting for her, hoping she'd wake up soon.

He scrunched up his face but twitched when he heard her phone ringing. He looked inside her bag and saw that the caller-id was 'Myungsoo'. He glanced at Hyuna and pursed his lips together.

He should just leave and let Myungsoo come take care of her. Since she gave her heart back to Myungsoo...

He took a deep breath and ignored the call and hung up, placing it back into her bag until he saw something that made him shocked.

He looked at Hyuna's wallpaper on her phone and saw that it was a picture of Hyuna strangling him years back.

 

They were at a ceremony and they were VERY bored, therefore Hyuna pranked him into taking a picture with her, but instead strangled him and told the cameraman to take it.

 

Junhyung chuckled and shook his head then glanced over at Hyuna with slight concern.

"Shouldn't you have a picture of Myungsoo instead?" He mumbled to himself. He got up with a sigh and walked out of her room.

 

 

"Hyung, what should I do?" Junhyung called his best friend, Yoon Doojoon. Junhyung sat on the chairs outside of Hyuna's room and leaned his head back against the seat.

"What's up?" Doojoon asked concerned. Junhyung looked down and sighed. "Hyuna..." he mumbled.

"What's wrong with Hyuna? Did you two get into a fight again?" Doojoon asked with a slight chuckle. Junhyung looked down and scoffed. He WISHED they only got into a fight. He'd be more happy.

"No.... she uh... she got into an accident. She's at the hospital unconscious right now. I don't know what to do hyung." He told Doojoon. Doojoon gasped and became more serious.

"What?! Did you call her parents?"

"No... I don't know if I should because Hyuna doesn't like it when her parents are notified about her being at the hospital." Junhyung said. Doojoon sighed and coughed.

"Gayoon and I will be there soon okay? Just wait a couple of hours."

 

Doojoon and Gayoon lived about almost two hours away from Junhyung and Hyuna. They're Junhyung and Hyuna's best friends, you can say.

 

Junhyung hung up his phone and placed it back into his pocket. He got up and walked back into Hyuna's room, standing beside her. He looked down at her hands that were to her side and picked up his finger, trailing them towards her fingers alongside the bed.

He touched her pinky finger and her ring finger then held onto them with a confused expression on his face.

Why was his heart beating so fast? Why was his fingers shaking so much while he's touching her fingers? Why does his chest feel so heavy? What are those... butterflies in his stomach?

He sat down beside Hyuna and placed his palm on top of Hyuna's hand, holding it in his'. He didn't know why, but he felt like if he held her hand, she'd wake up sooner and they'd be able to go home sooner.

Why was he worrying so much? He shouldn't be. Why is he hurting so much when Hyuna was the one who got hit? He took a deep breath and rubbed his face with both of his hands.

 

"What's happening?" He mumbled to himself. He rested his head beside Hyuna's head and wrapped his arms over his head, touching his neck with a sigh.

 

 

After a while, Junhyung had fell asleep. Hyuna slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room, seeing that she was in a hospital. She looked down and saw Junhyung sleeping beside her with his head next to her hand.

Hyuna scrunched up her tired face and sighed, looking at him with confusion in her face.

"You're still here?" She asked herself. Usually, he wouldn't even care if she were at the hospital. She looked around and saw no sign of her parents or their belongings.

"He didn't call my parents as well?" She thought to herself. She scrunched up her eyebrows and reached her head up towards the top of Junhyung's head. She was about to touch his head, but she stopped herself.

 

"Why am I so happy that you're still here?" She asked with confusion. She placed her hand on top of Junhyung's head and fiddled gently with his hair.

Junhyung opened his eyes, hearing everything that she just said. He looked down and since the back of his head was to Hyuna, she didn't notice he was awake.

 

"If you're so happy that I'm still here, why are you back with Myungsoo?" He thought to himself then closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

 

A/N: Aw!!!! So a new Couple has been revealed!! DOOYOON!!!!

Of course Dooyoon HAS to be in here!! Keke...

I still don't know what role they're gonna be playing... but it'll show as I go on, I guess... :/

Welcome new subbies!!! And thank you to everyone for your patience in my updating!!

I probably won't be able to update until next week because I have an Exam to study for... Xo

I'll still be on AFF, but I won't have time to update... so yeah... but please leave feedbacks!

Until next time, saranghae everyone!!!!!!!!!! jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~