Waking Up

Can't Hate You More Than This!!

 

The next morning, Hyuna woke up and groaned in her sleep, moving around from under the blanket.

She grabbed what she thought was a pillow and pulled it closer to her, cuddling in it, but then when she felt funny, she opened her eyes and gasped silently.

Junhyung was facing her. His face was so clear and beautiful when he slept. She froze at the sight.

Her hand was still tugged onto his short that was high up to his stomach while his hand was on top of her waist.

She looked at his closed eyes and felt her heart pounding like crazy from under her chest. She gasped for air and felt her breathing stop for a bit.

 

"Junhyung....." she called him quietly, making sure he wasn't awake. When he didn't respond, she sighed and blinked twice.

"Kim Hyuna... you must be going crazy..." she mumbled to herself out loud. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't.

Was it because of how he's been treating her lately? No. He's been a jerk to her. Was it because they shared a kiss? Well........

 

She didn't care though. She wanted to cherish this moment. Especially when Junhyung doesn't know what she's doing, she wanted to just let it happen. So she did.

She looked at his face and a smile formed on her face. A smile that wasn't supposed to show or appear, but evidentally it did.

Junhyung moaned and moved in bed, closer to Hyuna with his eyes closed. He brushed their nose against each other and wrapped his arms tighter around her. He pressed their forehead together and opened his mouth slightly so he could breath out of it.

Hyuna gasped silently from their distance and closed her eyes for a bit too long. She opened then back up and looked at his face that was soooo close to hers. She sighed from his touch on her waist and kept her eyes on his face again.

When her eyes met his closed ones again, her heart couldn't stop pounding again. She held her breath and didn't even blink for five minutes, something she was proud she acheived. Well, she didn't mean to acheive it, she just did.

 

"You are going crazy Kim Hyuna...." she whispered to herself again, keeping her eyes on his'.

"Because you're falling in love with me." Junhyung's voice out of nowhere spoke.

Hyuna gasped and looked up, seeing his slowly OPENED eyes looking down at her with a smirk on his face. She pushed him away but he held her against him tightly, making her unable to move.

"Yah! Let me go! BYUNTAE!!!" She yelled through struggles. Junhyung pulled her towards him and looked into her eyes.

"Keep moving and I'll kiss you.... right here... right now..." he told her softly. Hyuna immediately stopped moving and just looked up at him shocked. He looked down at her and smiled.

 

"So... you like me?" He asked after she'd calmed down. Hyuna froze from his handsome face. She hated herself for even thinking of him like that, but his face was handsome.

Junhyung chuckled seeing how concentrated she was on his face.

"So you do..." he whispered so gently Hyuna could feel his breathing on top of her lips. Hyuna looked into his eyes, waking up again from her own world, and looked down with a cough.

"No." She told him. He chuckled and kissed her forehead gently and so softly, Hyuna wished he didn't back off.

"Why are you letting me kiss you then?" He asked her. She looked up at him confused. "I kind of have no choice." She told him then looked down again. Junhyung chuckled a little and it made Hyuna's heart smile with warmth.

He pulled her back into his arms and sighed, resting his head on top of hers.

"Let's go back to sleep. No work today, it's early, and we're in bed together." He told her with a sigh.

Hyuna hated to feel so comfortable, but she did. She immediately feel back asleep once he planted another kiss on the top of her head.

Just for today....... or... forever, she wanted to think...

=================================================================================================================

 

Younha walked towards Junhyung's apartment with tears streaming down her face. She huffed them back in and thought back to when her boyfriend broke up with her.

 

FLASHBACK

"We're though Younha." He told her. "Why? I thought we were doing fine?" She asked with tears forming in her eyes already.

"I'm sorry, but I've gotten tired of you." He told her.

Words that she has heard before. Words that she said to Junhyung also.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

She knocked on Junhyung's apartment door and waited outside with her head down, her bag in her hand.

"Please take me back Junhyung... please take me back..." she repeated to herself.

When there was no response from the other end, she knocked again.

"Where can he be?" She asked with a sniff. She looked at Hyuna's apartment and took a deep breath.

"How am I supposed to face her again after what happened?" She asked herself.

===================================================================================================================

 

Junhyung looked down at Hyuna's face that was asleep again. He smiled and brushed her hair gently. A smile appeared on her face as she moved her head and held his waist tighter than before.

He didn't know why, but he liked her comfort. He liked her presence because even though they always fight, she'd always brighten up his mood. Always.

He smiled and closed his eyes, going back to sleep, but the doorbell rang. He sighed and looked down at Hyuna.

"Who is it?" He muttered to himself annoyed. Hyuna moved in bed and sighed, her eyebrows scrunching. He gently got up when he heard the person pounding on the door.

He didn't realize his hair was in a mess and that he was shirtless with only a short on.

Hyuna moved in bed and got up madly after another pound was heard.

 

"Who is it?" She asked walking out of their bedroom, seeing Junhyung at the door already.

She didn't realize it, but she was only in a short-short with a thin tank top.

 

[A/N: I forgot what I put for her to wear the previous night, but just pretend she wore that to sleep :D]

 

"Who is it?" She asked tiredly, scratching her head. Junhyung glanced over at her and shrugged his shoulders then turned the knob, opening it gently.

 

 

Younha sniffed and lifted her head when the door finally opened. She wiped her tears and coughed a little.

 

 

Junhyung opened the door with sleepy Hyuna resting her head on his shoulder.

 

 

When the door fully opened, Junhyung gasped at the sight of Younha.

Younha looked at Junhyung and Hyuna and gasped loudly, her eyes widening. She looked at them back and forth and saw they they seemed to have just woken up together... from the same bed, which they did.

Hyuna looked up and gasped when she saw Younha. She backed away from Junhyung and fixed her hair and clothes, fully awaken now.

 

"Son Younha..." Hyuna mumbled under her breath.

Younha looked at them together and her eyes tears up even more.

Junhyung looked down and at his bare chest that was out in view. Hyuna quickly ran to the bedroom and threw him his shirt. He put it on and looked at Younha who ran away sobbing.

 

"Son Younha!!" He yelled with a sigh. Hyuna looked at him and saw that he was concerned. Even though she felt hurt that Junhyung was worried about her, she knew he still had feelings for her.

She knew he wanted to run to her. She knew he would if she wasn't there. Just go... she thought, know he wanted to so bad.

 

"Kha..." she mumbled, hoping he didn't hear. "What?" Junhyung asked looking down at her. She closed her eyes tightly and in her lips with a sigh through her nose.

She pushed Junhyung foreward without looking at him.

"Go..." she said again.

Junhyung looked at her and took a step foreward. He didn't want to hurt Hyuna, but they're not even in a relationship, so Hyuna should understand... right?

He put on his shoes and ran out after Younha who just got into the elevator that closed in front of him.

Hyuna watched as his back ran in front of her. She took a deep breath and bit the corner of her lips.

 

"Why don't I want you to go though?" She asked herself.

 

A/N: Sorry for being gone for so long!! I had a MAJOR writer's block!! Omo!

Well, just when Junah gets so close... Younha comes back...

She's not a bad person... really... but... just for now...

Welcome new subs! I hope everyone loves this story so far!

Please support me by leaving feedbacks okay? Much love!!! <3