Coming to Hawaii

We got married: international

Hey guys, i know that it has been a while since i updated. I've been very busy lately. School is ing me crazy!!!!

 

 

 

Chapter 2: Going back home

After all of the awkward explaining of how she was taught Japanese, YoonHee had to go back home to Hawaii. She, her husband and Changmin took a car to Incheon airport. They had decided to drop her off and give her a proper goodbye. She had no luggage, so she checked herself in and headed to the gate. The duo were trailing a few feet behind her. She stopped at the gate and turned back to the new family she had gotten.

“ Have a safe flight back home, noona."Changmin said, while hugging her goodbye. She  let go of him and looked at Yunho.

"Oppa, I will see you soon." YoonHee hugged him briefly before walking inside the gate. She got to her seat and plugged in her headphones and waited for take off.

Monday morning, YoonHee' s P.O.V:

I was chatting with my friends by the cafeteria of my school. We were all bunched up on the, eating breakfast. I was facing one of my friends and saw that her eyes had grown big.

"what's wrong?" I asked. She pointed behind me and said nothing. I turned around, looking for what had made her act this way,when I was blocked by someone.

"Noona!" I heard and looked up.

" Changmin, what are you doing here, and where is Yunho?" I asked softly, due to being crushed by his hug. He let go and pointed towards the road in front of the cafe. A limo was resting there and I assume Yunho was inside. Changmin dragged me toward the car saying something about Yunho not coming out and a bear outfit. He opened the car to reveal Yunho sitting with bear ears on his head. I was pulled into the car and sat across from him.

" would you get him to come out, we have to spend the day with you." Changmin said. I looked at Yunho and asked him why he wasn't getting out of the car. He just pointed to his "ears" and frowned.

" I think they're cute." I said, giggling.

"I don't do cute, and don't think I am the only one that is going to be dressing up." He tossed a bag to me and I looked inside.

"you've got to be kidding me."I said, pulling out a pair of black bunny ears and a fluffy black tail.

" Now you see why I'm not going outside."

" Well you can stay inside the car, I'm putting these on and going tYoonHeel." I placed the ears on my head and the tail on the back of my pants. It's a good thing I was wearing all black. Stepping out of the car, I saw Changmin flirting with my friends. I was about to walk towards him but was stopped by a hand on my wrist.

"Now you decide to come out of the car?" He nodded. He turned around and I started to laugh. He quickly covered his brown, bear tail. In retaliation he pulled my tail and I ended up falling backwards. He caught me before I could hit the ground. Both of us blushed and straightened ourselves up.

"I can't believe you got Mr. I'm not cute out of the car." Changmin scared me so much, that I nearly jumped onto Yunho. I smacked him playfully on the arm as he started to giggle. That was when my friends yelled  out to me. I wanted to hide because of the ears and tail.

" Why are wearing a tail, and ears?" My friend asked.

" Because I can and there's nothing that's going to stop me from wearing them. The same goes for you, buster." I said, turning toward Yunho.

" So is he your husband from that contest you won?"

" Yeah, and I think he is a little confused as to why he's here." I was waiting for a reply when the bell rang.

" See you guys in fifth period." I said, tossing my bag over my shoulder. I grabbed Yunho's and Changmin' s hands, leading them to my first period. I had to drag them up two flights of stairs, into the room all the way at the end of the hall. I dropped their hands as soon as I was in the room.

" Um... YoonHee-shi where do we sit?" Changmin asked. My teacher saw that we had two new people in the class and asked them for their names. They looked at her funny because she was speaking English. That's when I stepped in.

" They are transfer students from South Korea. They don't speak English." I said,informing my teacher. She looked at me and said I would have to be the one that explains everything to them, and the whole day until lunch,I did that. Lunch was when I played volleyball with some of my friends. I was about to go straight to the place where I play ball, but I remembered that I was not alone. So I decided that I should ask the boys what they want to do.

" What do you to do? Is this your first time in Hawaii?" I asked. They both nodded.

" How about we go for a walk around campus?" I asked. Yunho nodded, but  pocket rang. He dug inside and pulled out his cell phone, rapidly speaking Korean into it.He came back from walking away to talk, and said he had to take care of something. He hugged me good bye and left me with Yunho.

" Can we still take that walk around campus?" He asked. I nodded, holding out my hand. We walked hand in hand for a while, before we were surrounded by a bunch of girls. They pulled me away from Yunho and pushed me aside. I fixed the ears (yes I was still wearing the bunny ears and tail) and walked over to the bench nearby. I was annoyed by the constant squealing from the herd of girls. I was supposed to be the one by his side, not girl's who didn't understand a word he said. I huffed and turned my body away from the scene, crossing my arms over my chest. I Pondered on what to do while Yunho flirted with the girls, finally deciding on getting up and walking away.