Rejection

Getting Over You

Wow. Is this the feeling of being reject? Never felt like it... Unknowingly, my heart shatters into pieces after reading this letter. When was the last time I got rejected? Couldn't recall it. Ahh, I guess this moment right here I'll counted as my biggest rejection ever. Since I couldn't remember any previous ones.

"Hey, it'll be okay!" he assures me yet again. 

At least he got in. I have to admit.. Chan Ho is pretty good singer, he knows all the old-school singers better than me. When he sing, he sounds like an angel. I wouldnt be so surprised if he debuted less than a year. I can see him now touring with Super Junior, Girls' Generation, F(x), and other idols in SM. After I told him what I got on my letter, his smile was fades away. Then he comfort me with his words 'It'll be okay.' Inside, I feel like I need  to jump a 20 story high building.

Today my uncle from America is coming to live with us.. for awhile. The house needs alot of cleaning, I have to prepare the guest room. And help my mom for shopping for dinner. After hours and hours of shopping & cleaning, I went with my dad to the airport to pick my uncle up in the airport.

Me and my dad waited at the arrivals wing. Then my dad waved at a men with black leather jacket and run towards him. I looked at him and it was my uncle, uncle Young Bae. My dad was happy to see him again. 

"Eun Mi yah!" He called me. "Samchon!" (uncle). I ran towards him actiing all cute. He pulled me and hugged me really tight. 

"Eun Mi has grown a lady now eh?" He giggled. "I remember you being this tall!" He's hands was pointing at his knee to show how tall I was. 

"Well.... I grew alot.." I awkwardly laughed. 

"What are we waiting for? Your sister in-law made us your favorite dish! KIMCHI!" He called us. 

"Omo! Really? Well I guess we better hurry now." My uncle hurried pushed the luggage cart forward. 

After we arrived at home I quickly come out of the car and open the trunk and grabbed all the stuff that i can bring inside. I put all of the stuf in the living room. My mom come out from the kitchen and greeted my uncle. I went straight to my room and change into my comfy clothes. I looked at my cellphone if theres any calls or message from Chan Ho. but there was nothing. Then the adults call me to come down for dinner. The whole hours of sitting in the dining table, listening to their conversation makes me feel bored.

"Eun Mi.." My uncle called across from me. "I heard that you got rejected by SM Enetertainment."

"Well, not rejected... They had too much participants, so they had too choose certain amount of people." I hesitatedly say. 

"Tomorrow. Are you free?" He asked

"I have nothing to do... Why? What's up?"  

"Come with me to my workplace."

My face wasn't so sure If I should go or not. 

"Okay... Sure" 

--------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up. I looked at my phone, hoping there were calls and message from Chan Ho, but there wasn't. Then I looked at the time it was 9:47 am. OH CRAP. I was supposed to be going with my uncle to his compamy. I ran to the bathroom and took really quick cold shower and changed into clothes that I saw in corner of my eyes. I swiftly ran downstairs and saw my uncle sitting in the kitchen eating his breakfast. 

"Oh! Eun Mi... You ready?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry... I woke up really late." I cried.

"It's fine. Why don't you sit here and fill up?" He pulled out a chair for me.

"Don't you think we should really go now?" I pointed at the clock.

"What time is it?" My uncle ask

I looked at the clock by the stove in the kitchen "It's 10:30" 

He quickly shoved the food in his mouth. 

He hurried to the car as I followed behind him.  

We finally arrived at a strange building. There was a huge green and black sign that says 'TS'. The windows were covered with pictures of four girls. W-wait, it's that Hyosung? Oh yes it is. Probably this is her agency company. I asked my uncle why we're here. He told me that starting from now he's gonna work here. As a studio manager... And he wants to introduce someone to me. 

We entered to the lobby. My uncle went up to the counter to check in. I was looking around at the surroundings. They have pretty cool waiting room. My eyes went wide because the room was so much to observe....

I hesitately took a step back, and BAM. I hit someone. 

*Zelo POV

I just got back from a cafe that is across from our company. I had a my earphones on blasting music in my ear, 'NOW PLAYING: Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston'. It was nice outside. I was thinking about asking my hyungs to take me out and play. Hmmm.. 

Then suddenly there was this strange girl, looking around like she never seen a lobby before. She carelessly turn around and she bumped onto me, and made me dropped my drink. TT_____TT