New Start

Fate

 

IU Talking
IU's Mother Talking
Yoona Talking
Taecyeon Talking
IU's Boss Talking

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IU POV ~

We've only got married for 3 weeks and then there was one choice that changed everything, a divorce. Even though it wasn't the right choice nor the great choice but it's what's best for both of us. Right? Everything just wasn't meant to be, fate decided upon us so there is no turning back once we already finished it. Life is like a rollercoaster, it will have it's up and downs but in the end you won't regret it. Maybe this was my destiny and I shouldn't be sad that it happened but the fact that it did happen. I smiled to myself while walking around the empty apartment we once shared. So many memories filled my mind. Happy memories, torturous memories and also the unforgettable memories. Everything seemed to disappear in a blink of an eye. I then came upon the wedding picture we took together with his black and white tuxedo with a handkerchief in the left pocket and a smile that could make anyone melt and there was me, with a white dress with faded flowery patterns around the bottom of my dress. We looked magnificent but it's all gone now. I sighed once more and continue to explore the empty apartment but I was met with a fierce eye looking at me. 

"JI-EUN-AH, how many times do I have to tell you to HURRY UP!" my mother yelled at my face. 

"Arasso, just wait can you? I need to get something" I said as she was walking in a quick pace out of the apartment.

I looked around just once again and then I looked at my hands. There was a the ring he got me. It had only 1 diamond but it was the best thing I had. I pulled the ring out of my finger and walked to the kitchen and placed my ring on the kitchen counter. After everything was done and every one of my things were out of his apartment I walked out of the room and into my mum's car with a truck which is stacked with my furniture and everyday things is following right behind to my new apartment. It's my new start, to have a new life and forget every moment we had. It's finally gone. 
After I was seated comfortable at the front seat of my mum car, she began lecturing me once again.

"Ji-eun, you made the right choice and I need you to stop spacing out every time I'm taking to you!" she yelled AGAIN as she started the car's engine.

"I know, I know" I ignored her once again.

I looked out the window and admired the scenery out in the open. I'm going to miss this life, I thought to myself. I kept looking out the window for almost 1 hour now and my mum was still concentrated on the road and the truck was still behind us. After the long ride, we finally arrived at my new apartment, it wasn't as big as his apartment but it was big enough for me to live in. My mum gave me the apartment keys and she went to the workers and started lecturing them about the furniture and how she wanted it to be placed. I opened the door to my new apartment and stepped in. I looked around while it was still empty and sure it was pretty nice. It had a wild open lounge and a little kitchen on the left hand corner of the lounge. I walked to a door which has a big spacious room and a built in mirror wardrobe, which is indeed my bedroom. The next door, of course was the bathroom, it was pretty small if you ask me but this is all I need, it had a shower, a sink that is shiny white and a toilet which is right next to the sink. I smiled to myself and walked to help my mum. The workers were moving my furniture one by one and it started to fill up my lounge. After another few minutes or hours the workers were finally done and that's when my mum had to leave. 

"Remember JiEun, you have to call me if you have trouble, arasso?" my mother said once more.

I rolled my eyes and replied "I know, I'll call you if I want anything. Annyeong eomma" I waved to her and pushed her out the door.

I closed the door and started to organize the furniture and setting up my bedroom and decorating with my own style. It was already getting late and I'm still not finished with the organizing. *sigh* I wiped my sweat from my forehead and continued to organize. After it was pass midnight, I was finally done and I done that all by my self no thanks to my mum who didn't pay enough for the workers to actually set it up for me. After I took a warm shower, I laid down on my bed with my little teddy bear that HE gave to me for a engagement present. I smiled to myself and started patting the little bear and placed it next to me while I fell asleep. This was a new start that I have to now get use to.

4 YEARS LATER ~

I was rushing down endless stairs with a file in my hand and some of my loose hair hanging in front of my head. I run pass many people who looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Excuse me. EXCUSE ME. Joesonghabnida. Excuse ME." I kept calling while trying to get pass people who were blocking my way.

After the running to the office, I sat down breathlessly on my chair and started to fan myself with the file in my hand. After the crazy entrance I was greeted by my bestest friend, Yoona. 

"ANNYEONG, IU~ " She said with her bright smile. I'm called 'IU' for a nickname so only my close friends call me that though

I smiled back and greeted her back "AH~ Annyeong Yoona-ah. Mianhae for the entrance" I said while still trying to get the heat out of my body.

"Oh, it's alright, plus I wanted to in--" before she can finish I was tickled by someone and I knew who that could be.

"HAHAHA, Annyeong IU, So how was the exercise?" Taecyeon said, Yoona's Husband. Yoona punched Taecyeon lightly and hissed at him.

I giggled and replied "It was a great exercise Taecyeon (Sarcasm) thanks for the unexpected arrival" 

"No problem, hey by the way, the boss wants to see you, something important I guess." He said and went back to his desk

I nodded and made my way to the main office where my boss is. I knocked on her door with a nervous smile on my face. She opened the door for me and I greeted her with a bow. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, you wanted to see me?" I asked 

"Ah, nae, I need to talk to you about something amazing and important."

After she said that my nervousness calmed down at bit, at least I'm not getting fired, phew. I asked her what it was about and she started to spazz while holding my hand. I giggled uncomfortably because my boss never acted this way so it must be something worth being happy for. She then started to calm down and got back to the topic. She gave me some sheets about some information about the responsibility of being a branch manager. I was confused as to why I was reading this when I wasn't a branch manager. I looked at her with a confused look and she smiled back at me and started to explain in more detail.

"So, Lee JiEun, you are the BEST wedding planner we know and you've came so far. We don't usually give this position to just anyone, I talked to the head staffs about this promotion and they agreed and this promotion is a huge level up for you. So, JiEun would you want to be branch manager and help me with these resposibilities?" She smiled but I just stayed frozen.

"B-b-bran-c-ch M-anag-er?! JINJA?" I was so happy I couldn't breathe. This is a huge opportunity for me how could I not take it?

"Nae, Branch Manager" She said confirming that she is actually being serious.

"OMO?! NAE NAE ~ I would LOVE TO BE BRANCH MANAGER, Kasamida Boss." I said with a few repeated bows. 

"But, you have to finish one more task and it's an easy one."

I nodded in agreement and for her to continue. "Plan a wedding." She said with a confident smile

"oh, that's ea-" I was about to finish when she interrupted me

"For the FAMOUS IDOL Bae Suji" My eyes widened again.

"B-Bae S-Suji? The BAE SUJI?!" I said with my breathless voice again.

She nodded at me and I just started screaming of excitement inside but you could totally hear it from the outside. I started to shake my boss's hand vigorously. 

"Kasamida, KASAMIDA, I won't disappoint you." I said still shaking her hand.

"And that's why I trust you." She said while handing me the papers for planning the wedding for Bae Suji. 

I looked at the paper and saw some information about her like full name, age, occupation etc but her husband name was written too messy that I couldn't understand it but at least this will get me the BEST position at the company. I thanked my boss once more while calmly walking out of her office. After walking out, I started jumping like a monkey and I wouldn't care who looked at me right now, I'm so happy I could die from happiness. I walked to where my friends were and as always they were working on a report but when I came in their eyes brightened up as if they are waiting for what the boss told me. I smiled at them and they kept begging for me to speak.

"I GOT THE BRANCH MANAGER POSITION AHHH~!" I said while jumping once again

Yoona looked at me and also smiled "OMO ~ JINJA! CHUKAEYO IU" She hugged me and Taecyeon gave me a Hi-5. 

"But, I have to plan a wedding for THE BAE SUJI before I get the position" I said with a bigger excitement and with that said Yoona went to full spazz mode.

"AHHHH! THE BAE SUJI? OMO IU YOU NEED TO GET ME HER AUTOGRAPH" She said while clinging on me.

I nodded with excitement once again and started jumping again but with Yoona joining as well and Taecyeon just ignoring and going back to work. For the whole entire day I was so happy that NOTHING could get me upset. I drove home from work with a bright smile that nobody could break. After arriving home, I placed the papers on my table and went to take a shower. This is the best thing that happened to me in a WHILE ~ I can't wait to meet her. After showering I went straight to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a exciting day and I need to be ready for it. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG ~ Here's the first chapter, hope you like it. Yeah sorry about the BIG skip right there the (4 years Later) yeah sorry it went too fast but that's how it goes. Anyways and as you can guess Wooyoung will appear later ;) Hope this chapter was alright I'm sorry if you see a mistake and SORRY once again for the rush but don't worry for the rest of this fanfic it will stick to the 4 years later part. hehhe. ALSO I just wanted to add Taecyoon cause I love them too so yeah hehehe sorry to the Taeczy shippers D: I'll upload the next chapter next week C:

Here's a GIF of WooU <3

                                                    

                                        CUTEE ~ But That's must of hurt

(SOURCE: Tumblr,com)
(Credits to angryfrog for this ADORABLE GIF) <3