First Meeting

Fate

ANNYEONNG ~ PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU ~

IU Talking
Suzy Talking
Yoona Talking
Stranger Talking
HIM Talking

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

IU’s POV ~

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face, today I’ll be meeting Bae Suji can you believe it? But looking at her profile she is quite young to get married. Oh wells, if they love each other truly then age don’t matter. I walked to my bathroom to wash up and get ready for the first meeting with Bae Suji. After I finished washing up, I walked to my wardrobe and tried to pick out some good clothes to wear today. This was harder than I expected, I took out many of my clothes and tried it on to see if it matched. For the last set I thought it was PERFECT. I looked at myself once more in the mirror and nodded in agreement. I wore some yellow jeans shorts along with a blue and brown belt, a shirt with pink patterns on them and shoes that are could match with my outfit. I let my hair fall down and finished it with headband.

                                                                                                  IU-For-G-By-GUESS-Summer-Pictorial.png

                                                                                                  (The outfit IU chose to wear) 

I looked good and this was just a good outfit to meet Suji with. I smiled at myself once again, I got my keys and headed out my door and to the meeting place I’m meeting with Suji. I arrived at a cafe called “Angels.” When I stepped in, I realised she hasn’t arrived yet, so I seated myself and ordered a cup of coffee while I was waiting. I looked at my watch and it read “9:26” She was supposed to be here at 9AM but apparently she is quite late. I sighed to myself and continued to wait. After another few minutes, I heard a girl run through the door and I turned around to see that she was puffing. I raised my hand for her to see me and of course that caught her attention. She ran up to me and sat down on the opposite side.

“Joesonghabnida, for me being late, I had a little traffic accident. Kasamida for waiting.” She bowed to me.

 I just smiled. “Aniyo, gwenchanayo. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee JiEun imnida but you can call me IU” I gave her my hand for a handshake and she shook it vigorously.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Bar Suji imnida, but you can call me Suzy” She smiled continued to shake my hand.

I chuckled and let go, I gave her my business card and told her why we’re here for

“So if you have heard, I’m going to be your wedding planner, I congratulate you for getting married and I would help you to make the perfect wedding”

She looked at me with another huge smile and replied “I know, you’re my wedding planner, so this is why I’m trusting you” She then got up from her seat and walked up to me and pulled me up.

“So shall we get going?” I nodded in response and she dragged me out to her car.

She told me to get in but I refused since I got my own car and I wouldn’t abandon it.

“Don’t worry; I’ll call someone to pick it up for you.” I wanted to refuse again but she dragged me once again and into her car.

“I’m a HUGE SHINee Fan so sorry if my music is going to be loud.” She opened her volume and sure enough it was a SHINee Song.

 It was a song called “Lucifer” and she started singing to it. Though it is kind of disturbing I just need to go along with it. Also, I didn’t know where she was driving us so this got me more curious.

After a few minutes of listening to her sing non-stop, we arrived at a furniture shop. I looked at her and asked

“Umm.. May I ask why we are here?”

She light punched me and replied “To get wedding furniture of course, I’m going to move into his apartment once we get married and I wanted to get CUTE furniture”

She dragged me by my arm and led me through multiple furniture, she came upon a pure white bed with a few pillows and cushions on it. She jumped onto the bed and started squealing.

“Kyeopta ~!” She said while feeling the bed’s materials and texture.

“If I sleep here and he sleeps here, it will be the perfect bed for us.”

 I looked at the bed and I wasn’t sure about her choice so I decided to give my opinion.

“Umm. I think you need your fiancé’s opinion first before making the choice, since you guys are sharing the bed.” I told her but she just ignored.

Instead she said “He said I can get whatever I want to make me happy”

I nodded with agreement and also to not cause an argument between us. She continued to say “Kyeopta” and after a while I told her we have to look at other pieces of furniture. She nodded with excitement and continued.
After the long day of picking furniture, she chose mostly things that were pure white or has a lot of flowers on them. I was getting quite nervous of the fact that she chose quite a lot of things and we don’t know if his apartment is big enough for these things. After the furniture picking, we went to by a ring for her and her fiancé and when we got there, this odd feeling inside me started to act up. I looked at the store we entered and sure enough my memories came back. It was the ring store HE bought me too. I sighed and started to remember our moments.

*4 YEARS AGO FLASHBACK*

“OPPA ~ WAH, this is pretty, should I get this one?” I looked at the ring inside the glass.

It was 1 diamond but it was so pretty that I needed it.

“How much is it?” He asked the lady at the counter.

“It’s 1 carat so it’s going to be quite expensive, maybe around 1 million won or more ($1,000+)” the lady spoke in a friendly manner.

“1 CARAT? Jinja? Ani, that’s too expensive JiEun, No way, we can buy a cheaper one” He looked at me with the shocked face.

“Wae? I never get what I want.” I let go of his arm and started to pout.

“It’s too expensive JiEun-ah, maybe next time, when I win the lotto”

“Hajiman-“ I was about to reply but he beat me to it.

“Let’s go eat, we’ll talk there” He dragged me to a CHEAP restaurant and ordered ramen.

“Oppa, if you can’t afford to buy a simple wedding ring then what’s the point of marrying me?”

“Cause I love you JiEun but isn’t marriage about love? Money can’t buy us anything.” He always said the same words.

“Money can’t buy us anything true but marriage is not just saying ‘I do’, it is more of promising to love one another and to cherish them and true marriage is about loving each other but you don’t seem to show me you love me” After I said that I could tell he was angry.

“You know what, you don’t know how much I love you but all you want is expensive things. You don’t understand JiEun-ah. I’m leaving now, you can pay for the food” And with that said he left me to pay for the food.

“AISH!” I stood up to pay the lady and ran out the door to find him and apologize but he was gone into the dark streets.

On the day, we didn’t break up but he just didn’t want to spend money on things that are simple to a marriage. The next few weeks he bought me a cheap ring from a $2 store and said that this was simple for me. I didn’t want to cause another argument so I just accepted it. The man I loved back then was truly troublesome.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

After thinking about my past I was interrupted by Suzy.

“Unnie ~ You don't mind me calling you unnie right? Do you think I should get that ring, its looks so pretty.” She said pointing at a simple ring.

“Nae~ It’s pretty but it’s quite expensive.”

“Yeah, it looked too simple, I might get that one” She pointed the ring that has a blue diamond middle and 2 diamonds on the side.

                                                                                                  diamond-rings.jpeg

                                                                                               (The Ring Suzy Chose)

 

“Isn’t it going to be expensive?” I asked her but she just went on her own.

“How much is this?” She asked the lady at the counter.

“It’s really expensive probably 2-4 million won ($2,000-$4,000+)” The lady said while taking out the ring from the cubic box.

Suzy examined it so closely that I even have to admit it’s really pretty. Suzy is lucky she has a lot of money and whoever married her must be happy.

“I’ll take it!” She nodded to the lady.

The lady placed in a red velvet box with the ring inside but then I just remembered something.

“Umm.. Suzy, isn’t the Fiancé suppose to buy the ring? So he can give it to you?” I asked her once again.

She nodded and replied “like I said before, he told me to get anything I want that makes me happy”

She smiled as she opened the red velvet box and kept staring at it like it was treasure. It was getting late so I we went our separate ways and she drove me back to the cafe where my car was still there.

~~~~~

After the day was done, I drove to Yoona’s house since she called me to eat at her place and I couldn’t refuse but I just think she wants an excuse to ask me about Suzy. When I arrived at her house, I could smell the kimichi from outside her home. I walked into her house and Taecyoon (Yoona and Taecyeon’s child) ran up to me.

“NOONA ~” the little 5 year old said as I carried it up and hugged it.

“Annyeong, How’s Taecyoon?” I asked to the little child

“Great!” He said while giving me 2 thumbs up and I giggled.

I placed him down to the ground and then next was greeted by Yoona.

“Annyeong, Dinner’s ready.” She hugged me and we went and sat down.

As soon as I sat down, Yoona started asking many questions about Bae Suji. I giggled and told her that she is a little troublesome but she is really nice. Yoona then started complaining about how I didn’t get her an autograph. The atmosphere for tonight was really awesome and the dinner Yoona cooked was fantastic like always.

After the dinner, we bid our goodbyes and I went straight home to get some sleep since tomorrow is the dress fitting. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG ~ Yeah I know I said next week but I just love writing this story and also since I'm really bored. HAHAHA ANYWAYS ~ Hope you like this chapter I'm sorry if it isn't detailed or anything it's just that I really wanted tog et it over and done with. C: ALSO Suzy is such a independent person isn't she hahaha. And about the flashback, I know you guys know who it is but I just wanted to let you guys wait till I let him appear C: AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE FOUND A PERSON WHO CAN MAKE THE POSTER FOR ME PLEASE INBOX ME PLEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE

 

Here's a GIF of WooU <3

                                                                tumblr_lkjtmaOR6y1qbv6wmo1_500.gif

                                                                   OKAY~

(SOURCE: TUMBLR.COM) 
(CREDITS TO REDNOTION FOR THIS CUTE GIF) <3