DADDIES?!

U-Kiss Hello Baby

SunHee's Pov.

The next day, I woke up at seven and prepare for all the stuffs I may need, extra clothes for Sophia, food, milk, and more. We'll never know that they will give us food or not.

Soohyun's Pov.

''HELLO BABY?!!'' I got so excited that I almost flipped the table. ''Yup, from now on, you guys are scheduled to be doing Hello Baby, and of course, you guys still have other schedules.'' our manager replied.

''Ohh!! I can't wait to see the baby!! Is the baby a she or a he?'' Dongho asked. ''We still don't know yet.''

''Aww...disappointed.'' he pouted. Eli laughed, ''You still act like a child.''

''I am a child!'' Dongho pouted again. ''So, are we going to meet the baby today?'' Kevin sure hope we're going to film Hello Baby today, because he always wanted to be a daddy. ''Yeah, you all are, and AJ will be back in a hour from his studies, so he could be with you guys to be in Hello Baby.'' our manager explained.

Finally, without AJ is like we're missing a bottle of blood in our body. We can finally be the seven U-Kiss again. (A/N: No offense to Alexander and Kibum, I missed them no matter what, and I will love them with U-Kiss as a group right now, but they're enjoying their lives right now.)


SunHee's Pov.

When Sophia had woke up, I wash her up and walk while embracing Sophia in my arms to the address the PD had gave me. It wasn't far, but it was wasn't close either.

When I got there. The PD were there also. ''Ah! You came! Thank god you came!'' he smiled. ''Here, let's go to the apartment, U-Kiss will come anytime.''

He push me to the apartment, I saw everywhere were filled with cameras. God, filming...but you doesn't have to put like a thousand camera around huh?

Kiseop's Pov.

Yeah! We're going to Hello Baby!!! Our manager drove us to the apartment that we're going to be filming. We walk up the stairs and was cameras all around us....woah!

The PD gave us a card to search for the baby and the mother. MOTHER?! WE have a mother with us?! Uh, I mean, we  have a wife to take care of our baby?! I hope she's pretty....

Eli's Pov.

The PD gave us a card to search for out baby and the mother. Great, we have a wife. To take care of the baby.

When we were searching for the baby, the cameras were already filming. Then suddenly Dongho tripped in his steps causing an ''oww'' coming from his mouth. ''What the heck is wroung with this floor? Why am I keep on tripping?!'' he has a poker face on now. ''Dongho stop complaining! Just be quiet and search for the baby won't you?!'' Our leader had become frutrated.....''Hyung!'' he whined.

*Sigh* We had adopted another baby here....

SunHee's Pov.

I sat on the floor, and Sophia had already fallen asleep again... I place her gently on the floor, pulled the cover up to her neck and kissed her forehead. ''Sophia, I hope your daddy will take good care of you. Of course they will, because your umma is here.'' I smile. Then the PD told me. ''Actually, it's a daddies.''

Daddies?! Great. ''How many daddies?'' I asked the camera. ''You will find out later.''

Ok....we're playing hide and seek here...Then....I heard a sound from outside.....could that be the ''Daddies?''