Finding the Right Baby

U-Kiss Hello Baby

SunHee's Pov.

While the cafe is on lunch time, I fed Sophia her milk and give her an apple to eat. While I eat a banana and a sandwich I've made at home. I fed my sister a littl piece of bread and smile at her. Then two men entered the cafe. I went over and took their order. ''May I know what would you want?''

''Two Americano please.'' they pay the money without looking at me. ''What are we going to do? NH Media pay us such a high price for U-Kiss to do Hello Baby, and now you're telling me there's no baby available?!!'' They went and sat a table, but then one of the men's face saw my sister. ''This baby..''

I went over and put my hands Sophia's shoulders. ''Oh, she's my sister, I don't want her to be home alone so I bring her with me to work.''

''Two Americano.'' Janyo from the kitchen replied. ''Ok'' I said. I went over and bring the two coffee for the men. ''Do you know U-Kiss?'' one of the man asked me. ''You kiss? Like you kiss me?'' I frown. Who the heck is U-Kiss? Who would name themselves U-Kiss anyway?

''Looks like she doesn't, but that's better, at least we don't have to worry she'll squeal in front of them.'' then the other man look at me. ''Ms, we are in an extremely emergency, but do you mind, to be the next next hello baby with your little sister? We will pay you after the show end.'' That's sounds great, at least I could have money to raise up my sister. ''Umm...ok...but do I have a place to stay?''

''Of course! You will be staying with U-Kiss the entiire time! Until the show end. So do you promise?'' Then I heard my sister yell ''AHH!!''

''Sophia what happened? You wanna go to Hello Baby?''I smile. She nod her head. ''lright then, unnie will go with you ok?''

''Unnie!'' she said. I brush her hair. ''Ok then, we're be in Hello Baby.''

''Glad we found our right baby and mommy!''

''Mommy?'' I asked. ''Yeah, your sisterw will be the baby, and U-Kiss will be the father while you be the mother.''

''Oh..''

''So we're start recording tomorrow, here, this is the place where we're be recording, please come before 9 in the morning. Is that alright?''

''Ok, it's fine.'' I took the card from his hand.

''Thank you! You're our life saver!''


''Sophia you're going to be the baby, and mommy will take of you, who is your daddy anyway?''