Therapy

Remembering You

Probably won't do the whole song thing till after I get my poster :D So excited. Thanks for subbies enjoy chappie~ 

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°♪

“What?” The stranger whispered trying to put his hands on my waist.

Scooting back I smacked his evil hands away from me. “Get your hands off of me!” I yelled at him. grabbing the remote I clicked the nurse button repeatedly. Suddenly a woman walked in wearing blue scrubs came running in. “There is a stranger in my room, call security!” Pointing at him, the boy stepped back ranking a hand through his chestnut color locks.

“Please tell me you’re joking.” He said to me. The stranger’s face was in a mask of confusion and rejection. Not replying, he quickly turned to the nurse. “Get the doctor, now.”

The nurse nodded rushing out, his eyes found mine. “You don’t know me?” Shaking my head I pulled the hospital bed covers over me more. In a second later the doctor and the nurse came back in.

“Oh! You’re awake Ms. Kim, I am Dr. Hwang your doctor here. Seems you're a bit confused, let's try to clear that up! So, can you tell me your age please?” Dr. Hwang walked over to me and pulled out a flashlight checking my visuals.

Placing the flashlight back he started to press his cold hand to my head, “I’m seventeen.” I said confidently, freshly turned seventeen to be exact. The stranger’s head shot up from his pose.

He had his elbows resting on his knees while his hands interlocked behinds his head staring at the floor. Now the urgency of his eyes were on me, he gave me a look then to the doctor.

“Where do you go to school?” Dr. Hwang asked placing more pressure on one area that stung a bit.

“Girls Day High School. I’m a Junior.” Pausing I looked around the room. It was just the stranger here, where was my family? “Shouldn’t my family be here? Where’s my mom?” I asked Dr. Hwang.

Dr. Hwang looked straight to the stranger as if he knew the answer. The stranger stood up and looked between me and the doctor, “She’s in the States.”

My eyes widen, the States? That was her dream... only to fulfill when I graduate from high school... “What were your last memories Ms. Kim?”

The doctor again placed his hands on the back of my neck applying pressure. “I was at party...with my friend Kristy.” It was a wild summer party, with boys! Something which was very rare.

The stranger flipped his phone out and walked out talking in a hushed voice. “Ms. Kwan I need you to be calm and open minded. okay?”

Nodding my head I watched him take the clipboard and write stuff down. “You have amnesia. You were in a biking accident last night, that young man, is your boyfriend, he saw you get hit while riding a bicycle near his home and called 911.” My eyes widen, wait bike ride? Looking down, my palms were scrapped up very badly. Wait, boyfriend? I have a boyfriend? “You are also nineteen and attending Seoul University.”

Seoul University... That was my dream school, how did I get in there? Breathing in deeply I leaned back against the pillows. “I know it is a lot to take in, but the memories will come back, hopefully. We can’t do this in a rushed manner. I will be putting you on a prescription that helps the brain waves move more and sleeping pills to get a better night rest.” Nodding my head slowly I stared at the wall. I lived my life already, two years passed. I’m legal.

“Your boyfriend is going to be very upset, but make sure you don’t rush things, we want your memories back easily not harshly. I will also tell him this.” Again my head robotically nodded.

The not-so-stranger-boyfriend walked in with his phone in his hand, “Her friend will be on the way.” The stranger said to Dr. Hwang.

“Who?” I asked curiously.

“Kristy.”

Finally someone I know! Smiling a bit the doctor left for a second leaving us alone. “He told you?” The young man asked. Opening my mouth to say something I quickly closed it. “I’m Taemin, Lee Taemin. Maknae of SHINee.” My ears perked up.

“SHINee?” I questioned, he nodded his head walked towards me. “Aren’t you suppose to be...younger?” Looking at him closely I saw the eyes, Taemin? Taemin wait, Lee Taemin from SHINee is my boyfriend?
 

He let out a laugh and rubbed his forehead, “I guess in your mind I still had my mushroom haircut, I don’t recall you knowing me when you still had your memories.”

Shrugging my shoulders he walked closer to me. “My friend loves you guys, she wanted to be a cordi-noona to you.” Taemin let out a big laugh that my body reacted with shivers and my mouth almost turned into a smile.

As I tried to push back my knotted hair Taemin quickly pulled it back into a ponytail. “You don’t remember anything about me?” His breath rushed over my skin.

“I’m sorry but I don’t love you.” Taemin’s hands fell to my shoulder and the electricity shot through me. “Don’t touch me, please.” Taemin pulled his hands back and stepped away from me.

Looking at me as if I was going to break at any moment. Suddenly I earned for the large warm hands to touch me again, why was I acting like this? He is a stranger, a pop boy band. Why would he care for you? Who is he to you?

My body knows him but my mind doesn’t. My body was acting as if it was just another day with Taemin but it wasn’t. “I think... it would be best if you left.”

Taemin stiffly nodded and pulled his coat over him and scarf, he walked away giving me a hard look then vanished away.

I know I don’t love but why is my heart killing me inside?

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°♪

BAM so no photos yet, I don't think I will have photos or music until I get the poster. Oh well~ Thanks for reading and subscribing it means a lot to me ^^ BTW I am half dead asleep because of school so it's not the greatest!