Nothing

Remembering You

First chapter! No music until next chapter~ 4 subscribers all ready. I saranghae all of you~ Well enjoy ^^ 

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°♪

It started with a memory. A memory of me, and someone who I think meant dear to me. The thing is I don’t remember that happening.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you home?” Taemin asked softly as he wrapped his arms from behind me pulling me into his chest.

Turning my head towards the handsome creature I am in love with, I gave him a warm smile as intertwined my hands in his giving them a soft squeeze.“No it’s okay, you have practice anyway early tomorrow, my home is not that far away.”

I escaped his embrace and picked up my bike, looking for my helmet it was gone. I swear I brought it with me today. Pursing my lips I shrugged and climbed on, Taemin walked forward placing his hands on top of mine on the handlebar.

“Are you sure? Your bike can fit in the trunk of Jonghyun’s car.” Taemin pleaded again, his eyes not wanting me to go. It was another late night at the SHINee dorm, listening to music and just enjoying each other presence.

Laughing I leaned in and touched my forehead to his, “I’ll be fine Oppa. Go get some rest.”

Taemin gave me a smile back and leaned in more closing his eyes, “Call me so I know you’re home safe.” Giving me a kiss on the tip of my nose I giggled and nodded. “I love you.” His voice stated softly.

“I love you too.” Giving him one more smile I biked away, as I was two blocks away I still saw his figure watching me, almost like guardian angel.

Looking both ways I rode across the street, “Jina!” A voice screamed at me, whipping my head to the side I saw blinding white headlights racing towards me.

Pain filled me as my head smashed against the pavement everything turned black, my body was being tugged left and right as a single hand stayed on mine for the longest time before it disappeared. That's when I disappeared too.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

That annoying sound, turn it off, school doesn’t start in another week. Opening my eyes the bright lights hit me, groaning softly it seemed it was way to early to wake up. Sitting up I saw man sleeping, his head was on the side of my bed and my hand clasped in his. Who is he?

Staring at him, why was he holding my hand? Stop it Jina there is a stranger in your...hospital room? Huh what happened? I was just at Kristy’s party now I am in a hospital?

Squirming a bit under the sheets getting too warm and uncomfortable I reached for the nurse button only causing my hand to slip out of the death grip from the stranger.

The man groaned and his head rose up. Gulping I stared at his form only to see a perfectly handsome boy staring straight into my eyes. The strangers dark brown eyes gave me a long look before they twinkled with happiness. Before I knew it his lips pulled into a smile and lurched forward.

“Jina. Oh Jina you’re okay.” Pulling me into a hug, I didn’t hug him back. I mean why would I? Why the hell is this person hugging me. Who is he?! All I wanted right now is my mom, or someone I know. Wait, where are my parents? Where am I? “When I saw you, I thought you died. Just you’re alright, I am never letting you go.” The stranger whispered fiercely as he gripped onto me. My face was pushed againest the stranger's shoulder, I needed whoever this person to get out.

Yanking myself back, the stranger seemed shock from my sudden movement, as if I have never would have done that before. “Who are you?”

Little did I know those words meant so much to one person to make them shatter in an instant, while I felt nothing at all.

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°♪

Okay guys so usually at the end of each chapter I would have pictures describing what your wearing, what you have anything that was relvant in the story but this chapter does not but next chapter will~ 

Thanks for reading <3