Ugly Person

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaUsgEmF7U


 
 
"Yo Hae, who are you staring at?" No reply left my lips as I continued to look.
 
 
It didn't take long for my friend to get  impatient and splash me with the water bottle he was holding. In a matter of seconds, I was drenched. I snapped out of my daze and turned to glare at this monkey who was wearing a cheeky smile.
 
 
"What was that for?!"
 
 
"For not answering my question! What are you staring at? Or is it a who? Wait, is it that girl over there? She's pretty cute. Oh my god, dude. Do you li-" He didn't get to finish his sentence since his mouth was clamped shut with by whose hand? Mine.
 
 
"S-Shut up, dude. You're talking too loudly. S-She might hear." He my hand and I pulled away in disgust; I freed his mouth from my palm jail.  
 
 
"So you were staring at her!"
 
 
"Quiet down, Eunhyuk!"
 
 
"So you got a crush on her right? That's pretty much the only reasonable explanation why you're gawking at her and paying no attention to what I have to say. She's pretty cute, I have to admit, so you got good taste." I nervously nodded, trying to find some way to change the subject.
 
 
My thought of doing so vanished the moment I laid eyes on her smiling face again. I swear that my chest was going to explode because of my rapid heart.
 
 
 My nervous heart is strangely looking at you and thumping away
 
 
Look away, Donghae. Quickly. What are you waiting for dude? LOOK AWAY!!!
 
 
I felt heat rising from my cheeks and grabbed my notebook on the table. I quickly hit myself in the head, not knowing that she was watching until it was too late. 
 
 
I looked away as soon as my notebook came in contact with my cranium. My best friend beside me started to laugh. Loudly.
 
 
" Oh my god! Ha ha ha what the hell dude? Wow, I never thought that the "too cool for smiles" Lee Donghae would do something so stupid! Did you see her face? Priceless! I should give her an award for being able to make you in to this!" I punched him in the shoulder and enojyed his whimpers once he felt the pain. I then took the chance to peek at her and, sure enough, she was staring at me with a weird smile. The girl laughed at me before turning back to her conversation with her friends. The only thought that ran in to my mind broke the first thin layer of my pride.
 
 
She laughed at me.
 
 
I've never thought that I would feel so embarrassed. My cool image was ruined for sure.
 
 
Eunhyuk seemed fine with my pain, since he slapped my knee and laughed his off.
 
 
My best friend was such a douche.



 
"D-Donghae, I-I've had a c-crush on your f-for a while and I was w-wondering..." There was a long pause.
 
 
"Dude... she hasn't spoken for a bit. Do something," Kyuhyun whispered, nudging my elbow. I too got impatient after a minute or so, and expressed how I felt as kindly as I could.
 
 
"Can you please hurry up? We got to go to class." My classmate snapped out of her daze and fumbled a bit with her words, not wanting to look at my eyes.
 
 
Well, no one wanted to look at my eyes.
 
 
"I... I w-was wondering i-if you want t-to go out sometime..." I gave a sigh. Another pointless confession.
 
 
"Sorry, I'm not interested." I walked away right after those words, not wanting to see another girl cry because of me. I couldn't help but say the rejection as I did. It's just how I was. Blunt.
 
 
I gave cold stares to anyone eyeing me, knowing that they witnessed the reason behind the girl's tears and were gossiping at the moment. I didn't mind the rumors, since I knew that I can't really prevent them once they start, but I don't like to be stared at. I was not a weird creature or a monster, and I didn't really consider myself that good looking, so they didn't have that much of a reason to stare that me that much.
 
 
So I glared at them all; those who looked directly at my eyes froze and those I eyed at stopped whispering. Cold eyes were so useful sometimes.
 
 
But why did my eyes soften once I saw her? Why did my eyes hurt and heal at the same time just looking at her half moons gleaming at me? Why did I suddenly feel less confident that before? When did my legs suddenly have a mind of their own to follow her to her destination?
 
 

My cold stares melt as I follow you

 



 
There were times when I made these feelings obvious to her. I'd give her notes telling her about them in class when we were conversing on paper. What was the result?
 
 
Oh Donghae! I like you too >< You're one of the best guy friends that I have. Of course I would like you ^^;;
 
 
 Ah such a hateful person, do you really not know how I feel
 
 
I tried giving her flowers or chocolate and just confessing how I felt. And how did that turn out?
 
 
"Oh Donghae, this is so nice! You remembered that my birthday was coming up! This is really sweet, but you should probably wait until my birthday actually comes up. This is still really nice of you though."
 
 
Even with that pretty face of yours, how can you be dumber than a bear?
 
 

I mean, I confessed it straight out and she took it the wrong way. Maybe it was just how I approached her, but I seriously doubt that she really knew what I was talking about. And to think that she's the top in her grade!

 



 
"So you still like her dude?"
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"But you're not going to go after her?"
 
 
"Yeah." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and hit me in the head.
 
 
"Are you seriously going to act like this? Look! You're sulking. I've never seen you sulk before. You're glares aren't even  that scary anymore." I raised my eyebrow at him and made eye contact with him.
 
 
"Is that bad?" He shied away immediately, his hands raised up as if he were surrendering. 
 
 
"Okay okay. You still got scary eyes and it's probably good that your not scaring people left and right twenty-four seven," I nodded proudly, thinking that he was done. 
 
 
He wasn't.
 
 
"That still doesn't hide the fact that your being a wuss and not going after her." He hit me in the shoulder when he heard my groan. "I'm serious! Why don't you want to approach her? You got girls who want who want a relationship, ecspecially with you. That girl is probably one of them. She'll most likely accept you."
 
 
"That's the problem. She doesn't seem to want any relationship at all. I've already tried confessing and what does she think of my flowers and chocolate? And early birthday present." I raised my arms in exasperation of the memory. "It's just so frustrating because... Because it's like she doesn't even get how different my feelings are different from her."
 
 
"Wow... I didn't except that from someone who's the top in our grade."
 
 
"Same."
 
 
"I'm sorry... I really don't know how you feel right now, but that must sting. A lot."
 
 
"I... I just wish she could just see it: How hard it is for me to drop my pride and confess, how much she tormented me, how confused she made me. I don't know."
 
 
 If you knew a little more, a little more, if you only knew how I feel right now
 
 


 
"Dude, I already told you. This is pointless. She's going to interpret everything differently."
 
 
"Or maybe she's going to get it through her thick head and finally go out with you. You never know, you know?"
 
 
"Even the idea is ridiculous." We were both standing in the middle of the outlet, equipped with a boom box, and a megaphone. Apparently she was supposed to be here today, but I haven't seen a single trace of her the whole time throughout the mall. There were so many complications to this so called "genius" plan of Eunhyuk's.
 
 
If Yoona wasn't here at all, we would be wasting our energy and embarrassing ourselves.
 
 
If I make a mistake, it'll be practically over and we'll just get laughed at.
 
 
If everything happens to go well except for the fact that she would reject me in front of everyone, not only would I lose my pride, but I can't even face her ever again. Ever.
 
 
As much as I was doubting this plan so much, there was a small part of me who was desperate. Sure, if she rejects me then I'll be embarrassed for life, but I would at least know if she really doesn't like me in that way or not.
 
 
So I'm going to do it. It's my last resort.
 
 
I raised my lips against the loudspeaker and glanced at the girl who was just walking towards the crowd that have gathered around Eunhyuk and me.
 
 
"I-Im Yoona, this is for you!" Eunhyuk started the music and I just let myself relax. This was really the day for my to try.
 
 
Today I will tell you everything on my heart
 
 
----------
 
Oh my god, I left you guys with an open ending. Lol you guys must hate me now ><
 
 
I know exactly how you'd feel. I hate open endings too (and yet I still chose to do it). I really felt like this song was meant for a oneshot with an open ending (I'm making endless excuses).
 
 
Well at least it's a presentable fic :/ There's always room for improvement though.
 


I made it a Donghae PoV again, and it's cute! Yay! No angst (I think), but just weird humorous fluff.
 
 
STILL NO SUPER JUNIOR OR SNSD! I'm seriously shocked 0.0 I was listening to them so much before that it seems so weird that I have all these other songs that I'm starting to get hooked in to again. This time, it's BEAST! This groups is amazing, I swear to god. It was so hard to pick a bias, but I finally settled on Yoseob a bit after I saw Fiction. I mean, his vocals are beyond AMAZING and he is super duper adorable >w< my feels.
 
 
He's not my ultimate bias though. No, that's either Onew or Sunggyu, two chinky eyed leader vocalists that love chicken. I just noticed how similar they are and how I have a for small eyes. I don't know why, but it's just something about them...
 
 
So anyway, how was the ending? Too rushed? I understand :pp I was working on this in the car since I was so busy and was scared that I wouldn't finish in time. In my free time, I'll fix this and all. This will do for now.
 
 
Comment and Subscribe to join me in a songfic adventure! (LOL NO That sounds stupid)
 
 
Have some weird Yoseob aeygo!