Run Devil Run

30 Day IPod Shuffle Challenge for YoonHae (FAILED)

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_gfD3nvh-8


 
 
(A/N Rated for language)
 
 
I rolled my eyes at the boy on his knees, his "tears" threatening to rolled down his pale face. Does he honestly think that I can't see through him.
 
 
Of course he thought that way. If he didn't, then he would've just broken up with me to go some other girl's face. 
 
 
"Can you just go away?" 
 
 
"Yoona, please believe me. I'm really sorry! What I did was wrong and you shouldn't forgive me for it, but please give me another chance." Tick.
 
 
For a second, I believed in his words... Until I saw that glint of victory in his eye. Of course he'd lie.
 
 
"Bastard." He widened his eyes at me, shocked at my blunt comment. "Seriously, go home. Go find some other girl to believe you." 
 
 
"W-What? Look, I know what I did was bad , but it's not like I was always like this!" I scoffed.
 
 
"You know what's the problem with you? You don't know when to stop. You get too curious and try to test me on whether I could catch you or not. You start flirting on every single girl, saying that you are only being friendly. Do you think kissing a girl on the cheek is known as a friendly action? Do you? Get your damn act together, and maybe I'll take you back." I didn't notice how my volume was raised until I calmed down. 
 
 
Behave. You’re too much of a bad boy.
You’re too curious.
 
 
I flicked a tear away from my eye before he could look up, and continued to glare at him. His guilty expression and rolling tears were all a lie. It amazed me how hard he tried to fool me again like once wasn't enough. He doesn't know how I can see through him now. His glazed eyes were sparked mischievous, his trembling hands were from excitement, and his mouth quivered from the fear of no ual inter course; not from holding back his tears of "sadness". He was a brave soul to be coming back to someone who would kill for a gun on her hand to point at his face.
 
 
I was cheated on at that time,
all because of you.
 
 
"You're really persistent huh?" My mouth curved to a forced grin. "You come here all messed up from head to toe, begging for my forgiveness, don't bringing a thing. You bore me with your lack of manners and no material items to give."
 
 
No fun, no manners.
 
 
"I didn't bring anything because you said that material items were nothing. As long as I show how much I love you, you'd be happy." I faltered a bit, my eyes starting to water once more. No Yoona, don't fall for it. It's just another one of Donghae's tricks. 
 
 
"Stop your ing lies, Lee Donghae. You know that you can be worse than Satan?"
 
 
You, devil, devil, you, you.
 
 
I then took a deep breath and was angry once again. A floral smell was faintly smelt. I knew that it wasn't my own. I glared at his pathetic figure and grabbed his collar, pulling him up to face me.
 
 
"I can't even believe that you would lie to me when you smell like you were ed by a pixie. Tell me whose perfume this is, and don't you dare say that it's my own because I know its not." My voice was icy even for me, but I didn't bother to make it any warmer. 
 
 
 I can smell the abundance of perfume on you.
Explain to me, (explain to me), who’s it is.
 
 
"Yoona, please calm down. It's just what I wash my clothes with." What a stupid lie.
 
 
"Don't around with me Donghae. If you're going to lie -which I strongly advise you not to me- do it right."
 
 
To think that he was still doing girls even while trying to get me back angered me to the core. It's like he never learned, never even tried to change. He was the same bastard that cheated on me. The exact same bastard.
 
 
"I can't believe you have the nerve to come crawling back when you are obviously occupied." I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying back and groaning in pain. People never called me Him Yoona for nothing.
 
 
 That habit, of you meeting girls
without me knowing, still didn’t go away?
Even if you run, it’s obvious.
 
 
"Do you really want to be kicked like that again? If you do, keep standing there." He never rose from the floor and continued to stare at the ground. The nerve of this man was just spectacular.
 
 
You better run, run, run, run, run.
I won’t give in, I’ll just kick you.
 
 
"I don't understand why you're acting like this. I thought you give everyone second chances. That's what you always told me when I asked."
 
 
"You think I never thought of giving you one?" I looked at him straight in the eye and breathed in deeply. "I was going to give you a second chance right away. I was in love with you that much to drop it all and move on. Why do you think I never gave you another chance in the end? This was probably not the first time you lied to me. If you could've lied to me that long and easily to go with someone else, what's the guarantee that you didn't lie to me about anything else? Or worse, what gives me hope that you just won't do the same thing again? You used up your second chance already just by lying to me and breaking that trust that I was cherishing so much."
 
 
He was speechless for a moment, but soon recovered from the shock and stood up furiously, grabbing both of my hands.
 
 
"Yoona please don't leave me. I really do think I'm wrong and I would give everything to just take you back. Please, you have to believe me." I threw his hands off and glared at him furiously.
 
 
"I don't care if you beg from me. I don't give a damn, not a single damn, about if you drop your pride or not for me. I don't care."
 
 
You better run, run, run, run, run.
Even if you beg me not to leave, I don’t care anymore.
 
 
I turned to walk off, but stopped a few steps after, breathing in deeply and holding back my choked sobs.
 
"I promise that you'll pay for this. I promise you'll regret doing this. I promise..." I threw back the small ring at him, forgetting how much that meant to me before. "That you wished for time to turn back like me."
 
 
I’ll come back even better
and i’ll get revenge. Don’t forget it.
 
---------
 
I lost and gained a subscriber ;~; That hurts and heals a lot, you know.
 
Anyway, I FINALLY GOT AN SNSD SONG and it's my favorite. I loved their Oh and RDR days. They were just >< Did I ruin the song though? I wanted to make it good for you guys, but it seems a bit rushed and all. Is that alright for you guys?
 
OH MY GOD! Only ten more days until this is over. It's gone by pretty fast 0.0 I'm going to have to make these really good for you readers.
 
 
Well comment, subscribe and upvote(?) Stay by me through the whole challenge!