The Funny Jealous

Cheese Cake Story

Title: "hise, Thise and Everywhise
Sub-title: "Jealous"
Cast: Jung Dae Hyun and Choi June Hong
Rate: PG
Genre: fluff
Length: Chapter 1 part 3
Author: Summer





Zelo security key press room apartment, he pushed open the door very slowly. In tengoknya front room, but Daehyun not thise. He walked into the room settles.
"Are you satisfied?" Speech that was stopped.

 

 

 


 



 



"Are you satisfied?" Speech that was stopped.

Zelo moving his head slowly to look back, to the sound source. Daehyun, tan-skinned Namja is now sitting with his eyes glanced toward Zelo not the slightest moment. Zelo was scratching his head with his guilt, well of course he is still in the blanket by guilt.

"W-what earlier .. you eat my made breakfast? It-it's not bad, huh? "Said Zelo nervous.

"Today it seems like a very hot, ne? Usually you do not like it, what's your excuse out since in this morning? " Daehyun very cool.

"E ... mianhae, hyung ..." Zelo subduing his.

"Nugu? Jong Up? Did you go with him? Ah ~ that's for sure, "said Daehyun barrage.

Daehyun burden rested his hands off his head it. He also threw his eyes to the sweet namja. Zelo appear with his fears that continue to twist the end of his t-shirt. Milk white skin growing pale as to be in a situation like this. Daehyun had both feet on the floor vinyl. Then walked slowly toward the tall namja.

In the face of Zelo looked constantly so sweet Namja realized that now he was in a supervisory Daehyun. Spacing them closer, until the remaining distance of one meter Daehyun was stopped. Daehyun breath sounds, between the silence. A few seconds later, the rough breathing any sigh continue.

"Who is Jong Up?" Said Daehyun still with a calm demeanor.

Zelo still reluctant to open his mouth. Instead, he continued to twist the end of his t-shirt and move his eyes to the right and to the left.

"June Choi Hong, answer me," Zelo Daehyun anothis step closer.

Finally he touched Zelo silky skin, and lifted his chin so he could look at Zelo Zelo's face now. His face was really pale and full of fear. He did not even dare to move his eyes to look up at him with an intense Daehyun.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITHOUT PERMISSION with me?" And finally Daehyun spoke very loudly, until the veins in his neck look.

"A-ani ... ah ... mianhae," Zelo were Shedding tears.

The crystal tears was slowly flowing out of the two beautiful eyes, down his cheeks. His heart was so crowded at this time, very very crowded. He was biting his lip with a very strong order not getting bigger tears. Daehyun catch his breath for a moment, with eyes towards anothis throw.

"He's ... a ..." Zelo feel his mouth very hard to say, his sobs began to swell and he was no longer strong pressure on his heart.

"Arghh ... okay, forget the question," Daehyun went to the room and immediately slammed his body into the bed.


-O0o-


Zelo POV
Yeah ... Choi Jun Hong, eotthokkae? Why are you so pabbo EOH? Why I did not ask his permission before we met? I mean, I and Jong Up. Why did not I talk to before I met Jong Daehyunnie Up hyung? Why should I conceal it? But what Daehyunnie would allow if I discussed this with him? He is very jealous and does not want to see me go to Namja othis than himself.

I dropped my body on the floor. I look to the ceiling trying to hold back the tears. I'm slowly trying to get back up, and looked at anothis room in the apartment. The rooms are now brighter than my room tapaki. I wiped my tears with rough, and clean up the rest with my t-shirt. Rapidly rotating trying to find a way to relieve his anger. To stop his ever think no.

I ran into the room, whise he lay at this time. Quickly I book my wardrobe and find a variety of equipment. I wear my hat bear which he had bought at an amusement park. I ran toward the middle of the room. Standing directly facing the bed, facing him now menghiraukanku yet.

"Ehmm ..." I coughed small.

"Kom sema-ri-ga
han chi-be-yi-so
Appa gom
Omma gom
ae-gi gom
Appa gommun tung-tung-hae
Omma gommun nal-shin-hae
ae-gi na bul-gwi gommun-yo-wo
hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da ~ "


I sing the song three little bears to wiggle my hips and move my body like a kindergartner. He always laughed when they saw me like this, although he was angry with me. But, let alone laugh. Currently he meliriku not. I re-sang the song three bears with a bigger sound. I put my hands right on the hips, and i shake your and hips.

But this time it seems my attempts failed, he has not looked at me one bit. Well, I have to do any othis way. I ran to the switch, I press the button so the room was really very dark.

"Yes ~ What are you doing?" Cried Daehyun stopped me.

But I quickly ran to the drawer in the wardrobe. I took a flashlight and highlighting it to one of the walls in the living room which is 70 meters wide. I form my fingers and hands that seem a rabbit on the wall. I make the same shadow of the othis hand.

"Hyung ~" I said in a voice immitation.

"Hmmm ~" I said what I said, this time with the kind of sound that much heavier.

"You're ugly ..." I said in my soft voice.

"MWO?" This time I answered it with a heavier sound, imitating the sound Daehyunnie.

"Hmm ... your nose like a clown, too much," I said this time followed by laughter.



-O0o-


Daehyun POV
"Hmm ... your nose like a clown, too much," mwo? Gosh, God why do I have a Namja like him? Why he can still joke and tried to comfort me in times like these? Yes ~ June Hongie, you only need to answer my question and I'll stop scold. Why do not you also understand that EOH?

Even he can still dance and sing three bears after she saw me crying and mad like that? Aigo, little angel is why it is always able to make me feel like laughing? He really did not realize that at this point I noticed. Seeing it from behind his back so long. He did not know that at this time I was smiling at him, look at his jokes.

"Hyung ~" he said with imitation rabbit.

"Ne ..." he answered back.

"Mianhae ... jeongmal mianhae ... Up Jong hyung, he ..." speech pause, it seems he is taking a breathis or maybe? He came back crying because I heard him sobbing thin.

"... He's just my friend. I never liked it, but ... that was before hyung. We were good friends while in the U.S. first. He asked me to be a tourist guide to Korea when he was, as he had not been back to Korea, "his words again stalled.

He lay down on the floor, and still facing the wall, raised his hands forming a rabbit's head. Audible sobs were now more obvious. Every now and then he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I know you will not allow it if I told you. I know you loved me hyung, but you have to believe me ... hikss ... sob ... "he cried again and again.

Slowly he straightened his head and facing the ceiling. I was throwing my eyes off his and immediately pulled my blanket.

"Good nite hyung ..." he said slowly, very slowly.



-O0o-


"Good nite hyung ..." he said softly Zelo.

Slowly Namja white closed his eyes, lowered his hands and put it on his stomach. Today was really tiring for him, but it's a very tough day. Less than two minutes Zelo already asleep, vinyl floor room above them. While Daehyun release blanket, and turn on the light in the room that is located right next to their bed.

Daehyun narrowed his eyes, "he was really asleep?".

Daehyun slowly walked over Namja chingunya, very sweet when he closed his eyes. Namja handsome too merundukan his, then crouched right beside Namja sweet. He moves his hand toward the face Zelo, trying to touch the soft skin. Finger moved slowly touched Zelo nose, very gently. Then he moves his hand toward Namja sweet cheeks.

He wiped the remnants of the tears that had dried it. Clean your face from the dust and dirt that covered his beauty. Daehyun Namja also lifted it in his arms, bridal style exactly. She brought it to the body on the bed. He lay the body. Later, he was lying right next to Zelo.

"Mianhae ... I love you too much baby Zelo, mianhae because I can not give you confidence."

Zelo move and turned him over to the left so that they now Namja into the sweet embrace of Daehyun. Daehyun body hugging it tighter. He let his fingers kept strands Zelo blue mane.

"But ..." continued Daehyun.

"I never get angry for too long you Zelo baby. You're too sweet and cute to scold me, "Zelo Daehyun gently kissed his forehead. "Good nite, yeobo ..."



-O0o-


"Hyu ... Hyung?" Zelo said when he woke up.

In his small Daehyun heard the call, he also opened his eyes and stared at the sweet angel who is now in his arms. Daehyun widen looked lips so sweet smile this morning. Zelo closed his eyes again and then open it again. He then and tried to close his eyes and opened them again.

"I do not dream?" He said.

"Hyung ... you're not mad at me anymore?" ask Zelo with innocence.

"Ani ... I'm not mad at you, I just give you a little lesson," said Daehyun Zelo gently his hair.

"MWO? Jinjja? "Zelo his head.

"Hmm ..." Daehyun nodded slowly, still in a condition that lie.

"Aigoo ... saranghaeyo Hyunnie Dae Jung ..." Daehyun Zelo hugged and kissed it gently Namja.


-To be continue-