Jealous

Cheese Cake Story

Chapter 1 part 2

Summer




 

 

    
Daehyun continued to press the button on the TV remote. Occasionally he glanced backward transform and see the apartment door. But Namja white milk was not yet reached.

    
"Annyeongihasseo ..." shouted Zelo with his soft voice.

    
Daehyun not reply greetings, he was just sitting on the couch and flipping through the television channels.

    
"Daehyunnie hyung ~" very childish Zelo, Daehyun jump into your lap.

    
But Daehyun it looked very cool and made up of Zelo's lap.

    
"How about dinner tonight hyung? Anyway, I want to bathe ne? "Zelo walked into the room, but before it gets to any room Daehyun stop with words.

    
"I'm not feeling well and we better have dinner at home," he said with a cold.

    
"But hyung ..."

 


-O0o-

 

 


"But hyung ..." Zelo plays her lips, bite-biting lips pink.

Zelo runs right behind Daehyun followed by feelings of guilt. While Daehyun kept walking until he stopped right in front of their king size bed. Daehyun spun around so that now they face each other. Zelo lowered his head quickly when Daehyun looked at him with eyes that are very cold. Slowly, Zelo was backed stride.

Zelo always understand what is meant when  Daehyun looked at him with cold. Namja handsome certainly do not want to approach today, and he should do that will not make Daehyun furious. Zelo went to the kitchen, take a canned kimchi in the fridge and put it into the microwave. He also took some meat to it for teriyaki. This Daehyun favorite food besides cheese cake, Zelo hope Daehyun will soon forget the problem today.

Daehyun was never angry long to Zelo, always was succumbing to forgive mistakes Zelo. He was even able to smile back at Zelo, after seeing Zelo crying. But this time Daehyun very strange, not like usual. He is very quiet and does not Zelo members know what it was.

The sound of the bedroom door open, Zelo threw his eyes to the door of their room. Daehyun walked through the door and he was in the kitchen. Daehyun not even a second glance at him.

"Hy ..." Zelo retraction.

 

 


-O0o-

 

 

    
I want his everywhere

    
And if he's beside me I know I need never care

    
But to love his is to need his ...

     [beatles - here there and everywhere]

 



June Choi Hong, why did you have to lie to me today? You even have to fool me twice. Why did not you say that you were seeing someone else? I hold your cell phone before you left this morning and I heard you were at the airport rather than in universities. Why do you have to lie to me. Moon Jong Up? As I recall it was a friend Junhong Namja when he was living in America. They often dance together and play together. But I never know what they taste better. Or Junhong have that feeling to namja.

Why does he have to hide the meeting today?

I gulp again soju right now presented before me. Tonight we should sit down together, to commemorate three years of our relationship. Well, even though I had forgotten yesterday. Should the celebration was celebrated yesterday, but I forget about it and I promised to pay him today. But today he has damaged moodku. He really has ruined it. I'm jealous of June Choi Hong. Have You is the greatest thing in my life, and I do not want no one to steal your heart away from me.

I want, I'm just able to seize your attention. Not the others. You're too beautiful to belong to others. Why did you lie to me EOH?

 


-O0o-

 

 


Daehyun walked with a slight wobble in the apartment. Every office seems to have been dark. He opened the door with great care, he considers it childish face. Being closed with very peaceful. Pale white skin looks so bright in the darkness of the room the room. Daehyun pinned her smile look pretty Namja asleep without sin. He was so innocent, he can not even lie well.

Daehyun walked over to the bed and took a pillow. However, Zelo hand held. With both eyes closed, holding the wrist Zelo Daehyun very closely. Daehyun stopped, and moving his gaze to his hand which has now been suspended.

"I can not sleep without you, hyung," muttered Zelo still with his eyes closed.

Daehyun throw gaze the other way, then let go of the fingers of the hand Zelo wrist. Without a word, went back to leave the Daehyun Zelo. He put a pillow on the couch and lay down the middle of the room is there.

 

 


-O0o-

 

 


Early morning Zelo already up and preparing breakfast for Daehyun and serve a slice of cheese cake that she berli yesterday. In his meeting with Jongup Café place. It was already shown at 9, but Daehyun not yet awake. Zelo take a piece of paper notes to be put on the side of the refrigerator.

    
'Hyung ... mianhae. I made you a meal, do not forget to eat ne? I had no business for a while. Annyeong ^ ^ '

Zelo flaxen paper stick it in the fridge. He also went after blanketing Daehyun with blankets in their room.

"Hyung ... mianhae ..." he said before leaving Namja Zelo who were asleep that.

 

 


-O0o-

 


Jong Up issuing his iPhone, and playing his favorite dance. Shortly thereafter, a Namja out of the expensive apartment. He wore a pale pink jacket, t-shirt combined black and light blue jeans. He did not forget to wear eye liner and black kacamataberframe.

"You look cute," said Jong Up at Zelo him.

"Ne?" Said Zelo who do not pay attention to words Jong Up.

"Ah ~ aniyo. Kajja, what this car fits your taste? I just borrowed it in the rental, "said Jong Up.

Zelo just smiled and immediately went into the sedan. Jong Up lit mp3nya and connect their iPhone to car audio.

"Yeah ... do you remember this song?" Said Jong Up while pressing the play button screen touchscreen that.

 

    
'Amudo mollae saranghae

    
Amudo mollae saenggakhae

    
Sesange neowa naman
    
Algo inneun nest '

[B.A.P - Secret Love]

     


For some reason while listening to the song Zelo was silent and his mind started drifting. He nibbled gently biting her aunt. Both palms become sweaty now.

"Hyung ... just turn off the song," he said quietly Zelo.

"MWO? Waeyo? Is not this the song you like? "Jong Up mp3's deadly.

"I do not like that song anymore hyung, 'said Zelo.

"Ah ~ arasseo. Mianhae, "Jong Up re-focus red sedan was driving an automobile.

Luxury cars were stopped in the parking Lotte World, one of the famous tourist attractions in Korea. Jong Up had never visited this place because he grew up in America. In fact this is the first time he stepped on the ground Seoul after fifteen years of living in America.

"Gomawoyo ... because you have to guide me today," said Jong Up after he bought two tickets for their entry.

"Ne ..." Zelo answered briefly.

Jong Up Zelo and held her hand, "Are you sick? Why are you different today? ".

Suddenly blood flow becomes very derah Zelo, he started sweating and his heart was beating very fast. Not because he had the sense Jong Up, as he has buried it deep since their separation six years ago. Well, it was like Zelo Jong Up when they were playing together. Similarly, Jong Up, he also keeps a sense of it at Zelo even today. But he never dared to express those feelings. He is more reticent than the loss of communication with Zelo.

"No ... I'm fine. I go to the toilet for a while hyung, "said Zelo, he placed his bag to Jong Up.

Jong Up to find a seat that is not too far from the toilet. However, something out of the bag kept vibrating Zelo, again and again and just have a pause of about 20 seconds.

"Who is that?" Muttered Jong Up.

Curiosity made him pull out it front pouch bag Zelo. In the paper through it 'cheese cake' as the caller. And, most made him surprised is the image of the caller's phone. Zelo displayed a photograph being kissed by a Namja on.

"Oh my God," Jong Up insert the phone into the bag Zelo to its original position.

Zelo Jong Up came and looked confused, because Namja face looked pale.

"Why?" Says Zelo.

"Let's Go ..." Jong Up tried to hide it and grabbed Zelo to immediately play with.

 

 


-O0o-

 

 


"Arghh ..." Daehyun threw his cell phone into the floor to pieces.

He poured back into the glass crystal soju and drank it, again and again. He moves his hands slowly and massaged his forehead rough. Then he scrambles hair.

" ..." he said.

Currently his is really quite shattered, she knew for sure Zelo center called Jong Up Namja see it.

But unfortunately he did not know where they are now. Where Namja Zelo go with it. And, who exactly Namja it?

 

 


-O0o-

 


Zelo seat brings the fries, a burger and a glass of soft drink on pedestal trays. He sat facing Jong Up. His feeling was better this time, he has been screaming while riding the roller coaster and the kora-kora. He became more spacious and with Daehyun forget their problems for a while.

"Zelo," Jong Up white Namja name it.

"Ne?" Java Zelo munching his lunch.

"Eum ... you have a boyfriend?" Tanya Jong Up hesitation.

"Ah .. eumm ... hyung, why do not we all four seasons later?" Says Zelo trying to divert the conversation.

"Zelo ..." Jong Up to repeat the name again.

"Answer me," said Jong Up a louder tone.

Zelo paused a moment and looked at Jong Up Her soft drink.

"Did you have permission to him?" Tanya Jong Up again.

Zelo still silent and never answered the question Jong Up.

"Zelo ..."

"Ah ~ Well, I like you, love you, love you even today. But, you should not feel guilty about it to me on my feelings. I'll feel better than you were lied to, "he said Jong Up spoke with.

"Mianhae ..."

"He called you, since this morning. And I think this time he was looking for, I'll take you back to the apartment after dinner, '.

 

 


-O0o-

 

 


Zelo security key press room apartment, he pushed open the door very slowly. In tengoknya front room, but Daehyun not there. He walked into the room settles.

"Are you satisfied?" Speech that was stopped.

 

 


-To be continue-