Imagine #1 (CONT.)

.:|[Fangirl Corner]|:. (Layout freebies, imagines, short stories, requests are taken)

You waited in your tent, laying in your sleeping bag, pretending you we're asleep. Tonight Chanyeol would teach to to swim. After the episode that happened earlier, you were still pretty embarrassed. Once you were sure Krystal was alsleep, as well as most of the other kids, you slipped out of the tent and made your way to the lake. While walking you began to feel slightly chilly. You started to shiver. "Cold?" Asked a deep voice before draping a sweatshirt over your shoulders. You looked up and saw Chanyeol smiling down at you. You smiled back. "Gomawo." The two of you walked quietly down to lake, not talking. Once at the lake Yeol turned to face you. "Are you ready?" He asked you. You nodded. He took his shirt off, revealing his decently toned upper half. You looked away and blushed, hoping the darkness was enough to hide your red face. He chuckled, so obviously it wasn't. "Your turn." He said and turned to get into the lake. You quickly took off your cover up, revealing you two piece. You met Chanyeol by the waters edge. He looked at you, mouth opened. You frowned. "What?" You asked, confused. He shook his head and brought his hand up to his neck. "Erm, nothing, heheh.why don't we, uh, start." He held his hand out to you. You hesitantly took it as he walked with you into the water. You stopped walking when the water was up to your collar bone.  "It's okay. I've got you." Chanyeol said softly. You bit your bottom lip but continued walking out. You felt his hand gently wrap around your waist when the water was too deep for you to touch. He coughed, feeling a bit awkward as he did this. "Okay. Lets start with just wading in the water. Start by kicking your legs back and forth a bit and then you'll move your arms in a circular motion out in front of you." You nodded at his words and tried it out. Surprising yourself you got the hang of it in a few minutes but still grasped onto his arm. "Okay now try swimming. Watch me." He swam ten feet away from you then back, his arms taking long . "Think you can do it?" You shook your head and laughed. "It's okay, I'll help you." Within another half an hour you were swimming by yourself. "______-ah! You can swim now!" Chanyeol cheered. You smiled widely at him. He swam over to where you were and looked into your eyes. You found yourself unable to look away. "Uh, thanks, oppa. For helping me. It means a lot." You said to him. He chuckled. "No need to thank me. I did say I would do anything for you." Your heart skipped a beat because of his words. "What do you mean?" You asked quietly. He leaned in towards your face. "I mean, i'd do anything for the girl I love." Your heart bursted when he said this. Was it real? Did the boy you had liked for four years say he loved you. "O-oppa...." He smiled at you response before kissing you softly on the lips. He hugged you closer to him so you locked your arms around his neck, returning his soft kiss with one of your own. "_____, I love you. And I would love you even more if you became my girlfriend." He said, his big brown eyes staring deeply into your own. You nodded and he kissed you again. After get out of the water and drying off you both headed back to the camp. You walked slowly, holding hands as you walked back. Once back He kissed you on the forehead before turning to go his tent. You crawled into yours and got into your sleeping bag. The next day your class was to go swimming again. Following the same rules as yesterday, you met up with Chanyeol. He slipped his hand into yours as your class walked down to the lake. "So are you going to be able to swim today?" He asked you. You nodded. When you got at the lake you both got into the water and started splashing each other and messing around. Krystal swam up to you. "Whoa. When could you swim, ___?!" She asked, surprised that you hadn't sun to the bottom of the lake yet. "Since last night. I had a really good teacher." You said, smiling at Chanyeol. He smiled back and gave you a back hug earning you guys a look from keys. "Are you two......?" She asked while squinting her eyes. "Yes. We are." Said Chanyeol. He kissed your cheek softly. "FINALLY!" Yelled Baekhyun as he swam up to you and Yeol. "The big dork finally asked you!" He said, getting a flick on the forehead from Yeol and laughs from you and krys. The rest of the trip you two were inseparable. Even through out summer, you two never went a day without talking. Even for college you two ended up going to the same one. You two were known as the wet couple (A/N: xDDDD naughty reader! I know what you thinking, NO IT'S NOT THAT KIND OF WET!) because of how you two became a couple. Never had anybody seen such a loving couple. Why? No matter where you went, if one of you we're to leave  you would always tell the the other you love them before leaving. Chanteol would bring you a flower everyday he met you in the morning and then walk you back home every night.    So that's how your story went. Thanks to your embarrassing secret being screamed to every living soul that day, you wouldn't have ever been where you are to Chanyeol now. 

​THE END 

________________

A/N: and that's the end to my fluffy little love story :3kekeke..... What ya guys think? Comment and Subscribe. *gives woohyun hearts* MWAH~~ SARANGHAE AWSHUM READERS 

P.s: sorry about meh spelling errors :3