Dinner, and the Boys~

What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

 

The rest of the recording went on as normal, with few awkward moments. The director announces that we are done recording, and Hodong calls Chanyeol and I over to talk to him. "So you two are official now, huh?" He smiles warmly. Chanyeol and I eye each other, and turn back to Hodong, nodding. "Well that is wonderful! You both make a very lovely couple."

"Ah, thank you." I say, blushing.

"Now, I hate to keep you two. You both go on and have some fun together." He chuckles and pushes us off the set and out of the door. "Enjoy yourselves!" He exclaims with a wink.

"He is one interesting man." Chanyeol laughs as we get into his car.

"He is." I giggle. "SO, what's the plan for today?"

"Hmmm... I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Umm.. How about we have dinner?"

"Isn't it a little early for dinner?" He chuckles.

"No. It's just 4pm."

"Okay, if you say so." He makes a cute face. "Where are we going to eat?"

"I was thinking that maybe I could cook for us? Or, we both cook together?"

"That's a good idea!"


 

He parks the car and we both get out. "We're cooking here? Are you sure that the boys won't get in the way?" I picture in my mind the both of us trying to cook while having all eleven of the others standing around us teasing each other, yelling at each other, and asking us a million questions. I laugh at the image.

"What's so funny?" He cracks a smile. I shake my head and grab his hand, allowing him to lead my through SM and to their dorm room.


 

We stop outside of the door to one of their dorm rooms, and hear a lot of loud noises coming from in there. He face-palms and turns the door knob. We walk in and everyone freezes where they are. Kris has Tao in a headlock, Suho is standing behind Kris with his hands on his hips while giving him a glare, Baekhyun is running away from Kai and Lay, Lu Han has Kris's alpaca stuffed animal in his hand about to throw it at Xiumin, Xiumin has a shark stuffed animal in his hand to throw at Lu Han, Sehun and D.O look like they are playing Patty-Cake, and Chen is the only normal one- just sitting there with the TV remote in his hand. "Could all of you act like Chen every once in a while? Sheesh." Chanyeol scolds them, puffing out his cheeks. He pulls me through everyone- still frozen in place- and into the kitchen. "Sorry about them." He says, opening an over-head cabinet.

"It's okay." I laugh. "Are they always like that?"

"Most of the time." He chuckles. "What are we going to make?"

"I want to make some Beijing Fried Rice." I my lips and grab some eggs out of the refrigerator.

"How about I make some Stew then?"

"Oooo! That sounds really good!"


 

We start cooking our dishes, and the others slowly start making there way into the kitchen. "We're sorry..." They all say in unison. "We were misbehaving in front of your girlfriend, and we shouldn't have..." Awwww! They are too cute!

I close my hands and bring them up to my mouth and squeal from their cuteness. They all instantly start grinning and leaning closer to me, making my smile even wider. "You guys are just too adorable!" I exclaim, turning my attention back to my eggs.


 

Dinner gets finished and we all sit and watch TV. Xiumin grabs the remote out of Suho's hands when he tries to change the channel to the news. "That's too boring!" Xiumin tells him. "Let's watch this!" He turns the channel. Oh no. Any one but that one. I gulp and my skin pales.

"What's wrong?" Chen asks.

I just sit there looking at him, wide-eyed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

I was kind of having writer's block.. So sorry if it seems kind of boring...